‘Gun enthusiasts’ stalk and threaten CEO after she develops weapon only owner can fire
Belinda Padilla, president and CEO of the U.S. division of firearm manufacturer Armatix, says she was stalked and threatened by “gun enthusiasts” after she tried to bring a safer handgun to market.
Well, there's your problem: she's trying to sell smart guns to a bunch of dumbasses.- TechYes comment
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- FedEx employee armed 'like Rambo,' witness says, shoots 6; 3 critical
- Mother of disabled son killed by police over $10 movie ticket tells Congress she wants justice
- Violence Kills Nearly 50 in Iraq Ahead of Key Vote
- Mortar shells kill 14 in central Damascus
- Ukraine separatists seize second provincial capital, fire on police
More than 70,000 people will travel to Indianapolis this weekend for the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association. The weekend will feature a brunch, a gun raffle, and no sudden movements.- Jimmy Fallon
NBA bans Donald Sterling for life
The NBA has banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling for life and fined him $2.5 million for racial comments he made to his reported girlfriend. The NBA will immediately begin working to try to force him to sell the team.
- Fox News sends reporter to ask NBA if punishing racists is a ‘slippery slope’
- Denver radio host on Donald Sterling: ‘All racists are, at the end of the day, atheists’
- Person tells AP: FBI examines Brownback ally
- Anti-gay group: Businesses ‘trample’ the freedom of Christians by serving LGBT people
- Oklahoma governor’s daughter performs ‘war dance’ to mock Native American protesters
Remember, for every liberal with a cause who makes you go, “Oh, just shoot me,” there’s a conservative with a gun who will.- Bill Maher
Sterling's punishment could have been a lot more humiliating. He could have been forced to appear on Fox and Friends.- LOLGOP
Tarnished Sterling from The Smoking Gun
Just what the NBA needs, another sex scandal: Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a...
More filthy excerpts from Donald Sterling's deposition ewww. This man is sick.
Rock The Voter News
- White House pushes colleges to crack down on sexual assaults
- Federal judge strikes down Wisconsin voter ID law
- Senator Reid leaves door open to Keystone pipeline vote
Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face. One of the Republicans’ strongest voting blocs is low-income whites who didn’t go to college. These are people who desperately need a minimum wage hike, need unions; they need healthcare. But, not if it’s got Obama’s name on it.- Bill Maher
- Oil prices gain ground amid Ukraine caution
- High lime prices giving US bartenders a hangover
- Texas power company Energy Future files for bankruptcy
- After Data Breach, Target Replaces Its Head of Technology
30,000 gun deaths is proof we don't need better background checks but zero elections swung by voter fraud proves it should be harder to vote. - LOLGOP
- Los Angeles deputies charged with planting drugs and guns at marijuana dispensary
- Florida cops arrest and jail man for filming his friend’s arrest
Obama Is Paying The Bills! Who Knew?
The U.S. Treasury expects to pay off $78 billion of debt in the third fiscal quarter, compared to an earlier projection, given in February, that it would pay off $40 billion, the government said Monday. This will be the largest amount of debt the Treasury has paid off in any quarter since April-June 2007.
A Beverly Hills podiatrist makes his living by giving women the "Cinderella Procedure," a surgery that alters the shape of feet so they can fit into designer shoes more comfortably. One day, God willing, technology will advance to where it's easier to alter a shoe than a human foot.- Seth Myers
- Mother accused of ‘dodgeball rage’ faces criminal charges
- Boston mobster posing as Idaho rancher gets 28 years for attempted murder
- Surreal exchange during legal deposition recreated by New York Times
- New restaurant to sell $2000 per person meal
- New Jersey tot wipes out hours of monks' work
Time To Deflate Photo