Ensnarled in an impeachment investigation over his request for Ukraine to investigate a chief political rival, President Donald Trump on Thursday called on another nation to probe former Vice President Joe Biden: China.
“What Donald Trump just said on the South Lawn of the White House was this election's equivalent of his infamous 'Russia, if you're listening' moment from 2016 — a grotesque choice of lies over truth and self over the country” - Joe Biden
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin Says He Doesn’t Mind if Private Talk With Trump Is Made Public
- Trump admin shifting to privatize migrant child detention
- Air Force tests intercontinental ballistic missile
Immigration Surges After Trump Misspells Tweet Indicating That Moat Will Be Full Of Snacks. - Andy Borowitz
Whistleblower's Attorney Says Trump Is Lying
Attorneys for the whistleblower at the center of a growing impeachment inquiry related to President Donald Trump and a phone call he had with the president of Ukraine are pushing back on any suggestion their client worked with a member of Congress to write the complaint that sparked a new push by congressional Democrats.
Trump is going to go after Biden’s dead wife, daughter and son next because there is no bottom with Trump. - Roland Scahill
- Napolitano: Trump's Behavior is 'Criminal and Impeachable' — And His 'Allusions to Violence are Palpably Dangerous'
- Trump Fans Chase Elizabeth Warren Through Airport Screaming 'Pocahontas' Slur
- Trump Goes On Bizarre Rant When Asked If He Deems His Enemies Treasonous: 'There Are Those Who Think I'm a Very Stable Genius'
- House GOP battleground poll finds opponents narrowly outnumber impeachment supporters
- 'You Sound a Little Slurry': Corey Lewandowski Called Out By Fox Host for Acting Drunk on the Air in Wild Interview
- Trump retweets post mocking Greta Thunberg, calling her an 'actress'
Trump at 10:37:24 a.m., talking about trade negotiations: "I have a lot of options on China, but if they don't do what we want, we have tremendous power."
Trump at 10:37:54 a.m., asked about Ukraine probe: "Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens." - Ryan Struyk, CNN
Dear USA- once you deindustrialize, automate & outsource jobs overseas try not to call Americans who can't find work 'lazy.' - John Fugelsang
How long before the super-secret transcript server is found dead of suicide with its guard on a smoke break and a security camera "malfunction"? - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to Trump: 'You're not going to destroy me'
- New Poll: Warren cements frontrunner status
- Beto O'Rourke Unleashes on Pete Buttigieg, Accuses Him of 'Poll Testing and Focus Group-Driving' His Position on Guns
In the time it took me to cross the street, the president* asked two foreign countries to help him ratfck the 2020 election.
That’s some impressive crimin’ right there. - Charles P. Pierce
CNN Says No to Trump Propaganda Ads
In a move that is sure to ratchet up tension with the White House, cable news channel CNN is declining to run a new Trump 2020 presidential campaign ad, citing falsehoods and the ad’s open attacks on network stars.
Pelosi Authorizes Digital Counter To Track Trump’s Impeachable Offenses - Andy Borowitz
- U.S. Services Gauge Drops to Three-Year Low as Hiring Slows
- Trump Org's plans for a major expansion of its Turnberry resort have been rejected
- As 2020 election looms, Facebook says it will let politicians post without fact-checking
- FBI using Facebook ads to gather Russian intelligence: report
CHINA, IF YOU’RE LISTENING, INVESTIGATE DONALD TRUMP FOR TREASON. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE BUT YOUR TARIFFS? - Bette Midler
The Grifting of the University of Florida
The University of Florida is facing backlash for a scheduled speaking event that will feature the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., and former Fox News host Kim Guilfoyle, who serves as a senior adviser for President Donald Trump's re-election campaign....According to The Independent Florida Alligator, the daily student newspaper of the University of Florida, the pair will be paid $50,000 for the speaking engagement. That money is funded by student activity fees, though the event itself is free and open to the public.
Hi guys, I hope you can donate a buck or two.