President Donald Trump continued his offensive against Adam Schiff (D-CA) by telling reporters in the Oval Office that the House Intelligence Committee chairman isn’t fit to carry Mike Pompeo’s “blank strap” and that — absurdly — he should be charged with treason.
I hope someone apologized to the president of Finland who had to endure Trump's rant.
I can’t wait for the Trump campaign to start selling Mike Pompeo Jockstraps. - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian President Vladimir Putin joked that Russia will meddle in the 2020 US elections
- Trump Campaign Goes All In Accusing Democrats of a 'Coup' in Tweets and Ads
- Adam Schiff Calls Trump’s Attacks on Whistleblower Witness Intimidation, ‘Incitement of Violence’
- State Dept approves $39 million sale of Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine 👈
A year after the death of Jamal Khashoggi, we are sharing nuclear secrets with Saudi, selling them weapons, sending troops to help defend their oil, and Ivanka is getting a 100M donation. - Woman In The Moon
Wow. People are Fleeing the Sinking Ship.
The website of the consulting firm that forged business contacts for Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine and Russia for more than a decade vanished suddenly after his communications were subpoenaed.
If Bill Clinton lost his law license for lying about one thing, Rudy Giuliani should be catapulted into the sun. - The Hoarse Whisperer
- Trump Absolutely LOSES IT During Pelosi-Schiff Impeachment Presser: 'Wasting Everyone's Time and Energy on BULLSH*T'
- Rudy Giuliani Isn’t Very Clear On How Impeachment Works, Thinks Trump Can Sue Congress In Retaliation
- Trump Denies He Wanted 'A Moot Stuffed With Alligators and Snakes' at the Border
- White House Doesn't Deny Trump Wanted to Shoot Migrants and Build Border Wall Alligator Moat
- The Federalist Doubles Down on Thoroughly Debunked Whistleblower Bombshell
- Eric and Don Jr have sold off $110 million of the president’s real estate holdings
- Jeff Sessions says he still backs Trump despite being booted as attorney general
- Pastor Behind Trump's 'Civil War' Tweet Says Democrats Worship Moloch, the Pagan God of Child Sacrifice
Pompeo, who accuses lawmakers who want answers of bullying, had fits of “anger” while at CIA, former Sr intelligence officials say. Often, an official said, it would happen if analysis didn’t match the political theme of the day. Lots of slammed phones + demands for polygraphs. - Richard Engel
Even the Flies on the White House Walls Are Scared
CNN political Analyst Gloria Borger observed on Wednesday that President Donald Trump seems to be “in a tailspin.” “I was communicating yesterday with somebody very close to the White House who said, ‘Look, it’s chaos inside the White House. There is nobody there who can say no to him. There’s nobody blocking the door to his office.'”
Poor Donald Trump.
Democrats aren't nearly as mean to him as history's going to be. - Middle Age Riot
Our president is a banana republican. - Molly Jong-Fast
Rock The Voter News
- 2020 Rivals Offer Well-Wishes to Sanders Amid Health Scare: 'Stay Strong Bernie'
- Kamala Harris Sends Letter to Jack Dorsey Urging Twitter to Suspend Trump's Account
- Warren proposes tax on 'excessive' lobbying
- Booker calls out O'Rourke for criticizing gun licensing before El Paso shooting
- 'I Was Too Serious': Hillary Clinton Expresses Regrets From 2016, Says She Could Have Been More 'Open'
"Evangelicals for Trump" sounds considerably better than "Christians for Caligula." - John Fugelsang
Pelosi Came Out Swinging
Pelosi fiercely defends impeachment inquiry as Trump blows up. The president lashed out at Democrats for investigating his efforts to pressure Ukraine.
- Trump set to hit EU with tariffs on $7.5B of goods after Airbus ruling
- Dow dives nearly 500 points as US economy worries investors
- A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms
- ATM fees set a record, approaching $5
- U.S. orders speedy checks for cracks on 165 Boeing 737 NG planes
Fox News: Liz Warren wants to take money from the rich and give it to the poor!
Me: Cool cool.
Mark Zuckerberg: Liz Warren is an existential threat to my business!
Me: Guys, I already like her ok, you don’t have to sell her this hard. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Meanwhile, the Grownups are Taking Care of Business
The IRS needs to examine whether the National Rifle Association should lose its tax-exempt status, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Finance Committee ranking member Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said today.
I’ve seen a lot in my lifetime. But I’ve never seen anything like this. - Dan Rather
Eric Trump Accuses Don, Jr., of Being Whistle-Blower in Bid to Get Him Cut Out of Will. - Andy Borowitz
Hey folks, I hope you can chip in a dollar or two for my