Sen. Kamala Harris said on Monday that President Donald Trump's Twitter account should be suspended following his tweets about the whistleblower whose complaint is at the center of the Ukraine scandal.
Americans Shocked That Trump Was Aware of So Many Foreign Countries. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Mocked For 'Grotesque' Tweet Celebrating the Birth of Communist China: 'Supreme Odious'
- Trump asked Australia for help with Mueller probe
- Amid impeachment crisis, Tom Cruise meets Ukrainian president in Kiev
- Ukrainian Embassy begs public to stop using 'the Ukraine' after latest Trump flub
- Pompeo accuses Democrats of bullying State Department officials and refuses to honor deposition request
- Cuban foreign minister says improved relations with US are irreversible
One thing is for sure, if there was another Civil War, Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric would suddenly develop bone spurs. - Devin Duke
President Donald Trump pushed the Australian prime minister during a recent telephone call to help Attorney General William Barr gather information for a Justice Department inquiry that Trump hopes will discredit the Mueller investigation, according to two American officials with knowledge of the call.
Back before he was mayor, Rudy Giuliani used to prosecute the most notorious mobsters in America. Who knew he was just holding out to work for the very biggest? - Bette Midler
- Trump team scrambles to formulate an impeachment plan
- McConnell: Senate would have ‘no choice’ but to take up impeachment
- Jeff Flake urges Republicans to not back Trump's reelection
- Napolitano Debunks Biden-Ukraine Conspiracy Theories on Fox & Friends: 'No There There'
- Jeffrey Toobin: 'Wouldn't Be Surprised to See Trump's Tweets Featured in Impeachment Proceedings'
- ‘Lindsey Graham claims NYT article is plot by the Left to stop Barr looking at whether Trump was victim of intelligence services’
- Lindsey Graham overheard talking about whistleblower
- "This is not an impeachment process. This is a coup d'etat," Newt Gingrich said
- Devin Nunes’ Latest Lawsuit Seeks $75 Million Because of Hurtful ‘Click-bait’
Somewhere Jeff Sessions is smoking a joint with other kebbler elves laughing at Barr...irishrygirl wee
Why Isn't Flynn In Prison?
Michael Flynn's defense team is entirely dismissing admissions he made as part of his guilty plea two years ago that he provided false information to the Justice Department
Trump Orders All Phones Covered in Tin-Foil. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Trump may have lied to Mueller, House Democrats say
- Stephen Colbert Starts 'Lock Him Up!' Chant in Interview With Hillary and Chelsea Clinton
- ‘Impeachment’s not good enough’: Maxine Waters wants Trump placed in solitary confinement
- Jimmy Carter, the oldest living former U.S. president, turns 95
The evidence concerning Ukraine is so dramatic, and irrefutable—because it came right out of the White House. - Hillary Clinton
Pompeo and Gorka to Visit Vatican
Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka is traveling with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his trip to Europe.
Gorka, a contributor for Sinclair TV who has been named as the host of a talk show with the Salem Radio Network Platform, tweeted about his participation on the trip, and NBC News reported that he's a part of the media pool traveling with Pompeo.
- Trump targets 'pathetic' Fed after worst manufacturing reading in a decade
- Trump administration's Arctic drilling plans a 'blatant disregard for science' that threatens climate and wildlife, warn experts
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook would sue Elizabeth Warren administration over plan to break up big tech—"You go to the mat and you fight"
hey, it's just Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who controls exactly which stories hundreds of millions of people see every day, coming out against Elizabeth Warren. nothing scary or alarming about that so move along, nothing to see here. - Jeff Tiedrich
What Was the DEA Thinking About? Breaking Bad?
The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) allowed drug makers to increase production of opioids even as overdose deaths were skyrocketing, according to a government watchdog’s scathing report released Tuesday.
In other news: A mouse literally fell out of the ceiling in our White House booth and landed on my lap. - Peter Alexander, NBC News