CNN's Dana Bash 'Can't Repeat' on TV All the Nasty Things GOP Members of Congress Are Privately Texting Her About Matt Gaetz
...Gaetz is the Republican member of Congress—and close ally of former President Donald Trump—who finds himself at the center of an investigation that reportedly includes allegations of sex trafficking, among other sordid details like paying for sex and drug use are, as yet, unverified.
Meanwhile, the Capitol is on lockdown.
We're all having a great time roasting stupid f*cking sleazeball Matt Gaetz but let's remember that there's nothing funny about what he did to his victims. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Two officers injured after car rams Capitol barrier
- Biden bemoans too many acting as if COVID-19 fight over: 'It is not'
- UK bans travel from 4 more nations over virus; 39 in all
- Critics Slam Lindsey Graham for Posting Video Of Himself Shooting an Assault Weapon on Heels of Massacres
- Top homicide detective says Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd was 'totally unnecessary'
- US and Iran agree to 'breakthrough' nuclear deal talks in Vienna
- Russia warns against travel to Georgia after protesters pelt eggs at Russian TV anchor on his birthday
Waiting to see which one of these scummy creepers breaks first and negotiates a plea deal to convict everyone else.Man, I hope it's not Matt Gaetz. - Stonekettle
Meanwhile, Trump Is Holding Back Info About The January 6 Capitol Attack
White House Counsel, in letter to Dem investigators, makes clear the Biden WH doesn't have custody of requested communications/documents from Trump WH staff related to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack:
Kinda makes you wonder what they have on Ron Johnson, Lindsey Graham and Rand Paul. - Amy Siskind
- Matt Gaetz Investigation Reportedly Involves Ecstasy-Fueled Sex With Women Paid Over CashApp
- Matt Gaetz Reportedly Showed Off Naked Photos of Women He Slept With to Members of Congress
- John Boehner Spills on Shocking Meeting With Roger Ailes to Try to 'Put a Leash' on Fox News Hosts Like 'Nut' Sean Hannity
- DeSantis issues executive order banning vaccine passports
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Slammed For Claim That Working Out Is Her ‘Covid Protection’
- Wisconsin Is Trying to Make Trump Pay Up for Filing Election Lawsuit That Was ‘Bereft of Legal or Factual Basis’
- University of Michigan regent, who chairs state GOP, censured over 'witches' comment
Look it’s not like Matt Gaetz paid $130,000 to any of the women to shut them up. - George Conway
Wouldn't It Be Loverly If Roger Stone Gets His Just Due?
Two alleged Oath Keepers that were part of Roger Stone’s security detail have been added to a conspiracy indictment against the paramilitary group for the deadly attacks at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
Study: People Picturing Matt Gaetz Having Sex May Never Have Sex Again. - Andy Borowitz
Raetz Fleeing Gaetz
A senior staffer in embattled GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz’s office resigned on Friday following reports the Florida Republican is under investigation for an alleged inappropriate relationship with a minor and a possible violation of sex trafficking laws, according to a GOP source.
Rock The Voter News
- Biden holds first call with Ukrainian president
- Hunter Biden Goes on Offense Against Trump in Fiery Book Preview: Pushed 'Conspiracy Theories' About Me While His Own Kids 'Pocketed Millions'
- Pelosi: Remove Rep. Gaetz from committee if claims are true
Matt Gaetz is everything the Republicans were looking for in Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden Said He Doesn't Know If That Laptop Belonged To Him
Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, in a new interview says that he doesn’t know if a laptop found in Delaware that was the center of an election-year controversy was really his...“There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence,”
Critics of the security measures still in place at the Capitol need to take several seats. - George Takei
- Biden touts March jobs gain, infrastructure bill as recovery accelerates
- 'You Don't Feed a Dog That Bites Your Hand': Georgia Legislators Vote to Revoke Delta's Tax Break After CEO Criticized Election Law
- Georgia Elections Official Gabe Sterling Slams Biden For 'Disgusting' Call to Move MLB All-Star Game: 'Economic Blackmail'
- Study: US pesticide use falls but harms pollinators more
If Donald Trump had come out early in favor of masks, his supporters would've proclaimed that wearing them was your patriotic duty, there would've been fewer deaths, and we wouldn't be entering the fourth wave of COVID-19.It really isn't more complicated than that. - Middle Age Riot
CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Safely Travel, But Wear The Damn Mask!
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in new guidance on Friday that fully vaccinated people can safely travel.
The agency further said fully vaccinated people do not need to get tested before or after domestic travel unless the destination requires it. People should still wear a mask while they travel, the agency said, and people should get tested three to five days after international travel, given the increased risk of virus variants internationally.
Good Fridayis whenpro-death penalty Christiansmark the execution ofanti-death penalty Jesus;and it's all irony-free.- John Fugelsang
Hey, Friends & Followers, Could You Throw A Couple of Bucks