This past week, President Biden said 90% of U.S. adults will be eligible for the COVID vaccine by April 19 and will be able to get their shots within five miles of their home. That will be welcome news to many in Florida.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Ron DeSantis is cooking the book here on COVID in Florida?We've known that for over a year, haven't we? - Melissa tweet
- Poll: Half of Republicans Believe False Accounts of January 6th Capitol Riots
- Far-right extremists have found a safe haven on the most popular Christian crowdfunding site: report
- Dr. Michael Osterholm Says He's Concerned U.S. Is Facing a Fourth Wave of Covid
- First case of India's 'double mutant' COVID-19 variant found in San Francisco Bay Area
- Just 222 COVID deaths reported in the US yesterday, which is the fewest since March 23, 2020
Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who led the security review of the U.S. Capitol, on CNN:
"We made recommendations that everyone coming into the Capitol give background checks, the entire congressional staff, all of them need to give background checks is what we recommended."
Meanwhile, Putin Plans To Seize The Arctic
Russia is amassing unprecedented military might in the Arctic and testing its newest weapons in a region freshly ice-free due to the climate emergency, in a bid to secure its northern coast and open up a key shipping route from Asia to Europe.
“And I said to my people, slow the testing down.” - Donald J Trump, April, 2020
- Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over
- Reports: Gaetz Caught On Surveillance Vid With Alleged Sex Trafficker Sifting Through IDs
- Alan Dershowitz Slams Biden DOJ’s Handling of Matt Gaetz: ‘If They Leaked Grand Jury Material, That Was Clearly a Crime’
- Florida Prosecutor Suggests Matt Gaetz Could Face Life in Prison for Sex Trafficking
- Chris Christie Says Biden's 'Lying to Cause Racial Divisions' Over GA Election Law: 'He's a Liar and a Hypocrite'
- 'Reeks of Hypocrisy': Marco Rubio Dares MLB Commissioner to Give Up His Augusta National Membership
- Glenn Greenwald Bound and Robbed at Gunpoint in Terrifying, Violent Home Invasion
Gaetz Fears If He Is Arrested He Will Miss Prom. - Andy Borowitz
Mike Huckabee Is An Arkansas Ass
Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee came under criticism Saturday for a tweet attacking Major League Baseball and several corporations that many found bigoted and insensitive.
Report: Many States Still Relying On Outdated Methods To Disenfranchise Voters . - The Onion
Not sure how Brian Kemp gets to claim he’s a victim of cancel culture while he’s trying to cancel his citizens’ right to vote. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden says he will 'push as hard as I can' to pass infrastructure bill
- Hunter Biden Says He's 'Cooperating Completely' With DOJ Investigation Into Business Dealings
- Jill Biden Deplaned Executive One Wearing Fishnets and Black Booties
Oh come on, Republicans.At least Jill had clothes on. - Woman in the Moon tweet
Everything's Bigger In Texas, Especially A Dumbass Governor
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) on Monday said he wouldn't throw out the first pitch at the Texas Rangers’ home opening game due to MLB's decision to move the All-Star Game out of Georgia in response to a recently passed voting law.
Whoopi on GA voter law: "You signed this into law behind closed doors and you did it in front of a plantation. If that's not a middle finger to people, I don't know what is."
- Manchin says he won't support corporate tax hike to 28 percent
- Watchdog group calls on major corporations to severe ties with Chamber over GOP donations
- CNN’s Jim Acosta: ‘I Think We’re All Dealing With Some Post-Trump Stress Disorder’
- Costa Rica has reopened its land borders to tourists
Trump Says He Will Not Read Hunter Biden’s Memoir, Calling It “A Book” - Andy Borowitz
Tampa Bay Area Residents Better Not Drink or Bathe In This Filth.
Last week, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection approved the pumping of wastewater into the Tampa Bay ecosystem from a reservoir at Piney Point – a former phosphate plant in Manatee County. A leak in the liner of the reservoir has caused a partial breach in one of the containment walls and officials hope that pumping more than 30 million gallons of wastewater out of the reservoir will relieve pressure on the walls and reduce the chance of an uncontrolled major breach.
More than 300 hundred homes and multiple businesses in the area around Piney Point have been evacuated.
Earthquakes remind me of who’s really in charge of things—and it ain’t us. - Lakota tweet
Hey, Friends & Followers, Could You Throw $1 or $5
- Robot artist sells art for $688,888, now eyeing music career
- Pooches brave the waves at Dog Surfing Championships in Florida
- Sealed copy of 'Super Mario Bros.' sells for record price of $660,000
- 7-year-old gymnast breaks world record for forward walkovers
- Florida Man Stole Ambulance from Hospital, Got Stuck in Mud While Approaching Water: Deputies
Time To Deflate Photo