Arizona's state House and Senate will close for a week "out of an abundance of caution" following Rudy Giuliani's COVID-19 diagnosis.
Giuliani Quarantining At Walter Reed Total Landscaping. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US sanctions 14 Chinese officials for crackdown on Hong Kong opposition
- Judge orders Trump administration to restore DACA
- Fauci: California had no choice but to impose stay-home orders
MyPillow Guy Joins with Trump to Promote MyPardon. - Andy Borowitz
Today marks 79 years since the attack on Pearl Harbor.
This day, December 7, 79 years ago, is seared in my memory. Darkness. Fear. And a determination as a nation to come together to do whatever was needed to survive. - Dan Rather
What Good Is The Hatch Act, If There Is No Punishment?
The Office of Special Counsel issued a report on Monday finding that White House trade adviser Peter Navarro repeatedly violated the Hatch Act — which restricts government employees from engaging in partisan political activities — by using his official authority for campaign purposes.
Navarro is one of more than a dozen Trump administration officials the OSC has found to have violated the act.
There have been more American deaths from COVID this day, and every day in December, than the deaths in the Pearl Harbor attack. WEAR YOUR GODDAM MASK! - Stephen King
- Star Giuliani Witness Mellissa Carone Was Recently On Probation Because of Raunchy Recording
- 'What is He Hiding?' Trump Questions Georgia Governor Brian Kemp After State Again Certifies Vote For Biden
- 'The Results Remain Unchanged': Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Upholds Biden Win After 3rd Ballot Count
- Republicans prod angry base to turn out again for Georgia runoffs
- Judge dismisses lawsuit to overturn Biden's Georgia win
- Federal judge rejects Michigan Republicans' effort to decertify election results
- Anti-Vax Doctor Invited to Be Lead Witness Before Senate Committee as Health Officials Promote Covid Vaccine
- Kelly Loeffler Asked About Trading Of Stocks By Opponent, Fires Back 'I've Been Completely Exonerated'
- Sen. David Perdue Introduced as ‘An Empty Podium’ After Refusing to Debate Democratic Challenger Jon Ossoff
- Melania Trump unveils new White House tennis pavilion
- DOJ: Prosecutor erred by promising to confer with Jeffrey Epstein victims
- Bill Barr Reportedly Considering Resigning Before End of Trump’s Term
Barr Begs Trump Not to Let One Isolated Incident of Honesty Wipe Out Two Years of Lying. - Andy Borowitz
Soon, We Won't Have To See Or Hear From Ivanka
Ivanka Trump is sharing a photo of President Trump that shows him smiling alongside the past commanders in chief depicted on Mount Rushmore.
Trump Obtains Podiatrist's Note Claiming He Won Election. - Andy Borowitz
If you're offended by 'Happy Holidays' then it's time you looked at the difference btw 'Christian' and 'Christian Supremacist. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Trump To Pardon Any Children He May Have Had With Porn Stars. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Plans To Take Away Biden's Inauguration Limelight? Probably.
President Trump is reportedly considering an elaborate departure from the White House to counterprogram President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration in January, according to Axios, which cited sources familiar with the talks of the Trump event.
Trump will soon appeal to SCOTUS who will refuse to hear the case for the ultimate slap-down. - Larry K tweet
Could he receive the Never-Gave-Us-A-Moment’s-Peace Prize? - Conan O'Brien
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb: 'I will not eat indoors in a restaurant' because the Covid risk is too high
- IKEA Discontinues Its Catalog, After 70 Years
- JPMorgan gives recovery policy recommendations to Biden team
- Mastercard and Visa Investigating Business Relationship with Pornhub Following Alleged Rape, Assault Videos
Don’t know who needs to hear this, but a lot of people were sent to prison for far less than what David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler have done and are credibly accused of. - Andrea Junker
Super Spreader Governors Should Be Tarred and Feathered
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R), whose profile has risen nationally during the coronavirus pandemic, made several out-of-state appearances this weekend amid an ongoing outbreak in the state, according to The Associated Press.
I wear a seat belt when I drive my car, I wear a mask during a pandemic and I wear a parachute when I jump out of a plane. - Peter Frampton