Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Feds freeze $1B to California, Minnesota Medicaid

 The Trump administration is pausing more than $1 billion in Medicaid payments to California and Minnesota, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Tuesday.
The administration froze more than $867 million in Medicaid funds from California and more than $200 million in Minnesota, Kennedy said.




This is quite an efficient way to kill people in need of medical care.










The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump


Hegseth Freaks Out After Testing Positive for Estrogen - Andy Borowitz








Kash Patel Heads To Russia, the Vodka Capital of the World!










Republican Shenanigans



“I don’t want anything to do with Spain. They’re hopeless. Unless I get to photobomb their trophy lift… or swipe it.” - Trump









This Guy Needs To Be Charged With Assault









Rampantly full of himself POS Bill Maher says he’s open to voting JD Vance in 2028








______________________



Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________




Rock The Voter News


They built a platform in the middle of town, tied me to a post, and spent five years throwing tomatoes and setting me on fire.
But when the crowd finally lost its bloodlust, I was still standing.
And now, I have the bullhorn. - Hunter Biden









Epstein Is The Definition of Kompromat










Hunter Biden on Trump: “We’re living under a dictatorship right now. It’s less Adolf Hitler because he’s not as concentrated as that. It’s more Idi Amin. It’s buffoonery, complete and utter incompetence. On top of a giant grift of the likes no one in the world has ever seen”










____________________


Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________



Business/Tech News



Joy Behar: “We now have lost 17 service members in Iran and he has no plan. The gas is up to $4 a gallon. Now we’ve put a 50% tariff on Canada which is gonna increase inflation and prices are gonna go up. The perfect metaphor for his administration: the diarrhea outbreak”









Doug Ford says he will not lift US booze ban in Ontario until all US tariffs are dropped: "You have to stand up to the bullies in the schoolyard or they end up taking your lunch money."









Trigger Happy or a Bad Shot?









The older I get, the more I understand why people disappear into gardening baking, reading, and long walks. Not because life got boring. Because peace became valuable. - aether








____________________





1 comment:

  1. The Mars fly by was incredible. Very clear hi def photographs (or video maybe). I don't understand why some people think we can terraform Mars to make it livable for humans when we can't even slow down climate change in our own, fully functioning paradise.

    ReplyDelete