Trump freaks out over possibility of Pelosi becoming president if he and Pence get sick from Covid-19
President Donald Trump started off Tuesday morning with a series of tweets, including one ranting against the presidential line of succession
l look forward to the day when it is once again embarrassing to be stupid. - Rex Huppke
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Overloaded Ventilator Bursts Into Flames and Kills Five Coronavirus Patients: Russian Media
- Vladimir Putin’s spokesman in hospital with coronavirus
- Nearly one-third of Americans believe a coronavirus vaccine exists and is being withheld, survey finds
- Coronavirus updates: China to test entire Wuhan population as cluster of cases emerge
- Fauci Warns Reopening Too Soon Will Cause 'Needless Suffering and Death' Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Interpol issues red notice for US diplomat's wife charged with killing Harry Dunn
- Iran accidentally fires missile at its own military ship, killing 19
#TrumpGate is worse than Watergate, worse than Bridgegate, and worse than every other "gate" that has happened in America.Name another "gate" that caused the deaths of 80,000 American citizens in 2 months.Go ahead...we'll wait. - Brooklyn Dad Defiant
I'm Surprised Mitch McConnell Didn't Say, "Shut Your Mouth, Boy!"
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Monday slammed former President Barack Obama for criticizing the Trump administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic during a private call last week, asserting that he "should have kept his mouth shut."
Classless is bragging about grabbing women by their genitals. Classless is complimenting Nazi sympathizers as "some very good people." Classless is imitating the disabled, people of color and religions other than your own. Classless is lying about a deadly disease. #Classless - Teresa Cobb
- Vice President Mike Pence is "maintaining distance" from President Donald Trump "for the immediate future"
- The White House is testing its staff for coronavirus using a device that often gives false negatives
- Trump Storms Out of Briefing After Bizarre Exchange About China With CBS's Weijia Jiang, Skirmish With CNN's Kaitlan Collins
- Trump Campaign Official Complains About 'POC Liberal Women' Asking 'Stupid Questions' at Press Conferences
- Trump Takes Credit For High Approval Ratings of Governors as His Numbers Continue to Flounder
- Trump Ragetweets Morning Joe, Demands Murder Investigation of 'Total Nut Job' Scarborough
- Rudy Giuliani Has Accused James Comey of Committing a Crime Punishable by Death
- Newly released transcript shows Jared Kushner misled Congress about a contact involving Russia
- Trump administration is still garnishing the wages of 54,000 student loan borrowers
- Lamar Alexander warns 'not enough money' to help everyone
Republicans love calling themselves the party of Lincoln, yet I have no doubt today's Republicans would have impeached Lincoln for ending slavery. - trom177 tweet
Meatpackers Need To Sue Trump
Coronavirus spread at more than twice the national rate in U.S. counties with major meatpacking plants during the first week after President Donald Trump issued an executive order directing that they be reopened.
Confirmed Covid-19 cases jumped 40% during the week following the order in counties with major beef or pork slaughterhouses, compared with a 19% rise nationally,
Pence Ordered To Keep Lips Six Feet Away From Trump’s Ass. - Andy Borowitz
President Email Lady would be wearing a mask, is all I'm saying. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
Obama Unworried About Trump Accusing Him of Crime Because Bill Barr Does Not Prosecute Criminals. - Andy Borowitz
Rand Paul Needs To Be Tarred and Feathered
Republican Sen. Rand Paul challenged one of the Trump administration’s top health advisors on the coronavirus pandemic, questioning why the U.S. shouldn’t reopen schools in the fall when relatively few children die from Covid-19.
Trump being defeated by Obama's Vice President is the most appropriate way for this to come to an end. - Ben Rhodes
Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian.They voted for him because he hated the same people they did. - Middle Age Riot
- Mortgage Rates Seen Below 3% With Fed Buying Low-Coupon Bonds
- Airline stocks rise, in face of Boeing CEO's call that a major carrier will likely go out of business
- Trump visit to Pennsylvania factory put off after company decides it's too risky
- 'We did our time': Colorado restaurant defies state order, reopens to packed crowds
- Trump sides with Elon Musk: 'Open the plant, NOW'
In March, Elon Musk predicted there would be no new cases of covid by the end of April.Yesterday, there were 17,776 new confirmed cases.Today, he wants to reopen his factory, jeopardizing the health of workers to protect his own profits.Billionaires aren’t the answer. - Robert Reich
WTF? Mike Tyson Returning to Boxing?
In a pair of training videos posted on his Instagram page, Mike Tyson, 53, showed off his agility and power as he hit the pads with a trainer.
Most of Twitter is probably too young to remember this, but about 30 years ago, a toddler fell into a well in Texas and the country was spellbound until she was safe. Now, we're all like, "Who needs grandmas if your roots are showing, amirite? lol" - Fiona Taylor
Japanese paradise flycatcher feeding its baby.