White House spent the weekend scrambling as they did contact tracing for staffer who tested positive for coronavirus
Trump administration officials spent the weekend scrambling as they attempted to do contact tracing for Katie Miller, Vice President Mike Pence's press secretary who tested positive for coronavirus last week.
I miss the days when Trump was just going to kill one guy on 5th Avenue. - Bill Ader
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Coronavirus cases expanding in states preparing to reopen
- 11 Secret Service employees are infected + 60 in self-quarantine
- Cuomo announces parts of New York state to reopen Friday: 'It's an exciting new phase'
- Putin eases Russia's stay-at-home orders as cases soar
- Trump tells Iraq's new PM: US willing to give economic help
Wow. The White House has become a Covid-19 hotspot.Sending thoughts and bleach. - George Takei
Navy's Top Admiral Self-Quarantines
Michael Gilday, the Navy's top admiral, will self-quarantine this week despite testing negative for Covid-19 after coming in contact with a family member who tested positive, the Pentagon confirmed on Sunday.
I think the Trump presidential library should just be a cemetery. - Don Winslow
- Pence had CEOs remove masks before meeting with him
- Spox for VP Pence Denies He's in Quarantine After His Press Secretary Tests Positive
- Pence Asked About Flynn Potentially Returning to Administration: 'I'd Be Happy to See' Him Again
- Sen. Lamar Alexander Self-Quarantining, Two Days Before Committee He Chairs Will Hold Hearing on Reopening Economy
- Almost 2000 former Justice officials condemn department for dropping Flynn case
- Kevin Hassett Addresses Concern Over White House Coronavirus Cases: 'It Is Scary to Go to Work'
- Larry Kudlow Hits Back at Obama for Panning Trump's 'Chaotic Disaster' Coronavirus Response: 'Sounds So Darn Political'
- Charges Filed After Armed All-White Mob Led By Off-Duty Deputy ‘Terrorized’ Black Family in North Carolina
How is he not sick yet? Doctors, please investigate if orange spray tan and urine hair dye repel the coronavirus. - Randi Mayem Singer
Maybe We Shouldn't Trust Leaders With Wackadoodle Hair?government's plans to ease coronavirus lockdown rules, complaining that crucial details on how companies should prepare for a safe return to work are missing.
The White House having to be quarantined due to their own stupidity is a delicious plot twist. - Hamish Mitchell
Rock The Voter News
- Biden: Trump testing promise a 'baldfaced' lie
- Democrats blast 'blatant misuse' of Russia deterrence funding on border wall
- Sanders says another presidential run is 'very, very unlikely'
FUN FACT: The people that are tellin' you our COVID-19 death/infection numbers are "artificially inflated" are the same idiots that believed Hillary ran a global pedophile ring out of a pizza parlor. - Tea Pain
Fight over Trump's finances moves to Supreme Court
The high-stakes legal confrontation could result in historic rulings on a president's immunity from investigation while in office and Congress' oversight powers.
- Trump may let workers take Social Security benefits early in exchange for reduced payments later
- Chris Wallace Confronts Mnuchin: ‘Are Your Rosy Predictions Based on Economic Reality or the November Election?’
- Former NBC Staffer Emily Miller Says She Was Sexually Harassed at the Network: 'I Knew That I Had to Leave'
- Bipartisan senators seek funding for pork producers forced to euthanize livestock
What’s your favorite Trump lie? Mine is that he “works so hard that he frequently misses meals”. - NotHoodlum tweet
China Planning To Hack United States' Coronavirus Data To Save Chinese People
The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are preparing to issue a warning that China’s most skilled hackers and spies are working to steal American research in the crash effort to develop vaccines and treatments for the coronavirus. The efforts are part of a surge in cybertheft and attacks by nations seeking advantage in the pandemic.
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt