Protesters, militia storm U.S. Embassy in Baghdad
Iraqi militiamen broke into the embassy compound, smashing a main door and setting fire to a reception area in response to deadly American airstrikes.
To protesters chanting "death to America" in Baghdad:
Sorry. Donald Trump beat you to it. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pompeo: U.S. airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia were 'defensive action'
- Pompeo to meet with Zelensky ahead of likely Senate impeachment trial
- The US Army has banned the use of the hugely popular short video app TikTok by its soldiers, calling it a security threat
- Fox Host Rachel Campos-Duffy Uses Chanukah Stabbing to Claim Christians Are Actually 'Most Persecuted Religion'
- Mike Huckabee Blames School System for Mass Chanukah Attack: Educators Teach Kids There's No 'Right nor Wrong'
Maybe it's just me but I feel like impeached presidents shouldn't have access to nuclear weapons - Alt Fed Employee
I Hope Lev Parnas Doesn't Commit Suicide
Lev Parnas, a former Rudy Giuliani associate charged with financial crimes, is looking to share more material with congressional investigators, according to a letter his lawyer has sent to a federal judge. The letter, filed in court on Monday evening, indicates that the committee first tasked with helming the impeachment inquiry is gathering additional evidence about Trump World.
- Trump spent 1 of 5 days at one of his golf clubs in 2019
- Team Trump’s Furious Hunt to Find Out Who ‘Liked’ a Chelsea Clinton Tweet
- Texas judge rules Alex Jones must pay $100,000 in Sandy Hook legal fees
- Sarah Palin Seeks New York Times' Advertising Revenue in Defamation Lawsuit
- Alabama police officers pose with 'homeless quilt' made from panhandling signs
Young people who support Trump should be henceforth referred to as Melanials. - Stonekettle
Pelosi Ripped By Trump, Again & Again & Again
President Trump on Tuesday ripped Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) as the "most overrated person I know" as he fumed over the uncertainty surrounding his impeachment trial in the Senate.
One day he's gonna set up a direct deposit from the federal reserve into one of his failing hotels and then 51 senators will simultaneously mutter "I'm deeply concerned" and then we'll move on to the next thing. - Mike Birbiglia
Rock The Voter News
- Schumer seizes on new reporting in calls for trial witnesses
- Poll: Biden has edge over Trump in Florida
- Buttigieg surrogate: Impeachment is 'literally a Washington story'
- Bloomberg campaign moves headquarters to Times Square
- Sanders releases letters from 3 doctors attesting to good health
My 13 year old son was attacked for being white and a Donald Trump supporter. And I'll f--king do it again. - Bud
Well, this looks crowded
- A Federal Reserve study shows Trump's tariffs led to job losses, higher prices
- Trump to sign phase one trade deal with China, announces planned trip to Beijing
- Fox News Shows Photo of CNN's Chris Cuomo While Mark Steyn Discusses Gov. Andrew Cuomo
- CBS Evening News Shows Photo of Elijah Cummings During Story on John Lewis' Cancer Diagnosis
- Politico Columnist Rips NY Times for Publishing Bret Stephens' 'Embarrassing Copy': Edit Was 'Too Little and Too Late'
On the final day of 2019, the US embassy in Baghdad is under siege as Trump is recklessly tweeting fuel onto the fire from the golf course, historically destructive and record-breaking fires are out of control in Australia, and “it’s ok to be white” is trending on Twitter. - Brian Klaas
I'm Praying for Rain for Australia!
Thousands of Australian residents and tourists are being forced to flee to its southeastern shore amid the wildfires decimating much of the country, news outlets reported Tuesday.
Evacuees faced apocalyptic scenes as they took to the beaches to avoid the flames in the states of Victoria and New South Wales after the warmest decade on record...
I just "Okay Boomered" a police officer. Did not go well. - Conan O'Brien
Thank you all for joining me on the 2019 journey.
I wish you all peace and love in 2020.