Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup
Barack Obama and Donald Trump are tied this year as the most admired man. It is Obama's 12th time in the top spot versus the first for Trump. Michelle Obama is the most admired woman for the second year in a row.
It would be nice to have a president who wanted to protect our planet, who wanted to protect us from Russia and North Korea. Someone who is good to our allies and fortified our relationships with them, instead of destroying all of the above. Here’s to 2020. Don’t lose hope. - Chelsea Handler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ADL Official on Anti-Semitic Attacks in New York: 'We Are in an Epidemic' for the Jewish Community
- CNN Airs Footage of Texas Church Shooter Opening Fire
- Kremlin: Putin calls to thank Trump for help on terrorism
- U.S. hits Iraq militia blamed in defense contractor’s death
- Kim Jong Un calls for measures to protect North Korea
- Rudy Giuliani Also Reportedly Involved in ‘Shadow Diplomatic Effort’ to Oust Venezuela’s Nicolás Maduro
- Trump Retweets Post Naming Alleged Ukraine Whistleblower
- National security adviser defends Trump’s handling of war crimes case
- Authorities use stun gun three times on Florida grandmother on her 70th birthday
People who use the Bible to justify their support of Donald Trump are descendants of people who used the Bible to justify slavery, so it's a family tradition. - Middle Age Riot
Ivanka Is As Heartless As Her Father
President Donald Trump's daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump skirted questions on her father's immigration record in an interview this month, saying his notorious "family separation" policy was not part of her "portfolio."
In a pre-taped interview that aired on Face The Nation Sunday, CBS' Margaret Brennan pressed Ivanka on her father's immigration record, pointing out that hundreds of immigrant children still had yet to be reunited with their parents after being separated under Trump's "zero tolerance" family separation policy.
‘New York Times’ Offers To Disclose Whistleblower Identity To Readers Who Subscribe In Next 24 Hours. - The Onion
- Putin sent Trump a Christmas and New Year message and invited him again to visit Moscow
- GOP Lawmakers Reportedly Avoiding Giuliani Amid Ukraine Escapades: Should Make Sure His Info Isn't 'Russian Propaganda'
- Sen. John Kennedy: 'I Don't Know Why' Pelosi's Holding Impeachment Back From Senate; 'It's Unconstitutional'
- WH NatSec Advisor: Pompeo Staying as Sec of State, He Told Me He's Not Running for Senate
- ‘Curious’: White House Considering Having GOP House Allies Join Impeachment Trial Team, Report Says
- Trump Has Spent Millions More of the Public’s Money Golfing in Three Years Than Obama Did in Eight
- Science Under Attack: How Trump Is Sidelining Researchers and Their Work
GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn. - The Onion
Pompeo Is Pulling a Rudy Giuliani. He's Going To Ukraine!
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will visit Ukraine this week, making his first trip to the country at the heart of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
As the Senate weighs options for a trial, Pompeo will depart Thursday on a five-nation tour of Europe and Central Asia. Ukraine will be the first stop on the trip, the State Department said Monday.
Gaslighting is telling the world that the First Lady speaks six languages fluently when no one has heard her speak even one intelligibly. - Fred Harding
Rock The Voter News
- Rep. John Lewis Says He's Been Diagnosed With Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer: 'I Am Going to Fight It'
- Biden just invited Sanders for dessert at the White House
- Elizabeth Warren brings kitchen table talk to Council Bluffs forum
- Bernie Sanders Staffers Reportedly Questioning Campaign Use of Amazon to Buy Office Supplies
71% of Americans, including 64% of Republicans, want Trump’s aides to testify in the Senate impeachment trial. I might be high, but that looks like a majority to me. - Chelsea Handler
Oh Mayor Pete, Bush Lied & Flew Our 9-11 Grief Into Iraq
Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg on Sunday hit frontrunner and former Vice President Joe Biden for his role in backing the Iraq war, which the South Bend, Ind., mayor deemed the nation’s “worst foreign policy decision” of his lifetime.
2012 Twitter: what idiot called it iced coffee & not cool beans lol
2019 Twitter: I have an open wound but don’t have health insurance until next month, anyone know if saran wrap will work. - SortaBad tweet
- California Rings In The New Year With A New Data Privacy Law
- Legal marijuana sales may spark Midwest interstate tension
- Chinese scientist behind gene-edited babies sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Actress Sharon Stone blocked from dating app Bumble
I love how red states express their hatred of blue states with no awareness that they are subsidized by them. - Bradley Whitford
Good For Seattle. They Have No Patience for Anti-Vaxxers.Students in Seattle Public Schools will not be allowed to return to the classroom until they provide proof that they have been vaccinated against measles. ... Students who are not vaccinated by the deadline will be barred until they provide the required documentation, and their absences will be recorded as unexcused.
“If only these pancakes were more stressful to eat” -the Inventor of Waffles - Conan O'Brien