A spokesman for special counsel Robert Mueller has denied accusations by Trump transition lawyers that Mueller's team got unauthorized access to thousands of transition emails.
I guess if Robert Mueller wanted to see Trump's emails, he should have gone about it the GOP-approved way: by asking Putin to hack them.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump releases 'America First' national security strategy
- Putin thanks Trump for CIA tip that helped foil terror attacks in Russia
- Trump predicts exoneration in Russia investigation as allies fear a 'meltdown'
- Trump campaign was urged to alert FBI to suspicious foreign contacts — but neglected to report Don Jr’s meeting
- Security alert as 'car rams gate' at US Air Force base in Suffolk
- Donald Trump 'barred from Greenwich' after council votes he is not welcome in the borough
- Sandy Hook parents are furious at Donald Trump for partying with NRA head Wayne LaPierre on the anniversary of the deadly massacre
Majority of Americans Say Relationship with Trump Not Consensual. - Andy Borowitz
How Many Other Airports Are At Risk?
The lights were back on, but it was not business as usual at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta after Sunday’s nearly 11-hour power loss caused more than a thousand flight cancellations.
'Firing the Investigator Doesn't Save You,' Nixon Tells Trump from Hell. - Andy Borowitz
“I mean, why would you let someone with no experience in foreign affairs anywhere near such important decisions?” Jared Kushner said. - Andy Borowitz
- John McCain expected to miss tax vote
- Senator Bob Corker Said He Hasn't Read The Tax Bill, Denies Changing His Vote In Exchange For Personal Tax Breaks
- ‘What they’re doing could lead to violence’: Morning Joe hammers ‘state-run’ Fox for hyping ‘coup’ against Trump
- Bob Corker demands answers about last-minute tax break — despite so-called ‘Corker Kickback’
- Trump insists GOP undefeated in special elections this year — despite losses by Moore and Gillespie
- Trump Defends Alabama Senate Defeat: ‘I Said Gillespie and Moore Would Lose’
- Donald Trump Jr. and Ted Cruz mock Barack Obama with racist cookie
- Ivanka, Jared Kushner sued for omitting info from financial disclosure forms
- Hilarious MSNBC supercut shows Trump and Putin are using the exact same talking points
- Ivanka claims ‘no president’ gave national security speech before Trump
- White House scrambles after Tillerson decides to snub major Trump speech: ‘He had a scheduled event’
- GOP senator mocks Trump nominee: ‘Just because you’ve seen My Cousin Vinny doesn’t qualify you to be a federal judge’
- Iowa justice blocks newspaper from reporting court records
- Indiana child services chief resigns: Governor’s policies ‘all but ensure children will die’
- LISTEN: Catholic priest tells handyman that installing fire alarms at Planned Parenthood is like helping out Nazis
- Sarah Palin’s Son Track Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges in Alaska
Paul Ryan Says He Will Retire Once He Has Wrecked Country. - Andy Borowitz
Obama Was Right About Citizens United
The landmark Citizens United case and related campaign finance laws may be facilitating Russia’s attempt to subvert U.S. democracy, the Dallas News reports.
According to an analysis of public campaign finance reports, a group of Russian-linked political donors with ties to Vladimir Putin funnel money to Donald Trump and the GOP through legal campaign contributions that have, thus far, faced little-to-no scrutiny by the federal government.
"Last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests – including foreign corporations – to spend without limit in our elections."
— Barack Obama on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010 in the State of the Union address
Was The Washington Post Pranked With Fake News?
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald on Sunday addressed a report that President Donald Trump’s administration had banned the CDC from using seven words or phrases in next year’s budget documents.
The terms are “fetus,” “transgender,” “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “evidence-based” and “science-based,” according to a story first reported on Friday in The Washington Post.
But Fitzgerald said in a series of tweets on Sunday said there are “no banned words,” while emphasizing the agency’s commitment to data-driven science.
America likes guns the way the rest of the world likes soccer. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama dons Santa hat, brings holiday cheer to DC kids
- Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama, pair jokes around
- Don't overthink Hillary Clinton's loss. She was attacked relentlessly, and it worked
- An SNL cast member got a Hillary Clinton tattoo on his leg. She says she's 'honored.'
- Ex-FBI agent to Trump: Somebody already made bureau ‘bigger and better’ and it was Robert Mueller
- Democrat calls on Franken to reconsider resignation
Well, You Can Take Doug Jones Out Of Alabama BUT You Can't Take The Alabama Out Of Doug Jones
After all the celebrating last week, Democrats got a big dose of reality on Sunday, when Alabama’s newly elected senator, Doug Jones, made clear he won’t always toe the party line. “I’m going to talk to people on both sides of the aisle, try to figure out what I think is in the best interests of my state and in the country,” Jones said on CNN’s State of the Union. “I don’t think anybody should depend on, be able to count on my vote for anything.”
Jones differentiated himself from many in his party by saying he doesn’t think President Donald Trump should resign over the numerous sexual misconduct allegations against him. In fact, he thinks it’s time to stop talking about the issue.
I'll never forget this time when I was raising a toddler while my country was electing one. - John Fugelsang
I just want someone to look at me the way the GOP looks at corporations. - Randi Mayem Singer
- CHINA CALLS TRUMP ‘IRRATIONAL’ AND ‘RECKLESS’ OVER PLANS TO LABEL COUNTRY A ‘STRATEGIC COMPETITOR’
- Cost of GOP tax plan could exceed $2 trillion
- Puerto Rico governor will campaign against supporters of GOP tax bill
- California Health Officials Advise Caution Against Cellphone Radiation
- Facebook will soon demote posts that beg for likes, comments, and shares
- Fox News will sue me for speaking out
- Tavis Smiley: 'PBS made a huge mistake'
- Twitter Suspends Source Of Donald Trump's Much-Blasted Anti-Muslim Retweets
The FCC voted 3-2 along party lines to repeal Obama-era net neutrality rules. And if you’re not sure what that means, better Google it while you can. - Seth Myers
We Need Tax Cuts For The Rich, Not Safe Infrastructure!
Amtrak train 501 derailed onto the I-5 road below as it crossed a bridge. The incident occurred at approximately 7:30 a.m. during morning rush hour traffic. The derailed car fell onto the highway below and there are multiple injuries.
Just received Betsy DeVos’s “Marry Chrissmiss” card.- Conan O'Brien