Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling and possible ties between Trump campaign staff members and Moscow may continue for at least another year...
Me: I’m glad to see 2017 go, what a sh*tshow, at least it’s almost over.
Also me: What if 2018 is worse??? - John Leguizamo
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Multi-Stage Cyber Attacks Net North Korea Millions in Virtual Currencies: Researchers
- Japan and S. Korea favour forward-looking ties, agree on need for more Chinese pressure to rein in N. Korea
- Stick to comfort women deal, Japan urges South Korea
- Trump's National Security Strategy Angers China
- France, US 'determined' to up pressure on Iran over ballistic weapons
- Saudis intercept another missile fired by Yemen rebels
- Palestinian girl arrested after troops 'slapped' in video
- UN: Israel probe of Palestinian amputee's death insufficient
- Putin foe Garry Kasparov warns Americans are letting Trump turn the US into a Russia-like dictatorship
It’s almost as if those Tea Party “deficit hawks” that rose to prominence during Obama’s Presidency were really just racists masquerading as deficit hawks. - Brian Krassenstein
Jill Stein Under Investigation
Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr says his committee is examining the campaign of Green Party 2016 presidential candidate Jill Stein as part of its investigation into Russian meddling in the US election.
Right wing Evangelicals could tear the Sermon on the Mount out of a Bible, use it as toilet paper & then set it on fire but it's easier to just support Trump.- John Fugelsang
- House expected to vote on sweeping Republican tax reform bill
- Senate to vote on final tax bill Tuesday evening: Mitch McConnell
- People hate you’: Paul Ryan buried in scorn for gloating about shredding safety net to cut taxes
- Report: Trump talked about rescinding Neil Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court
- Pence delays trip to Egypt, Israel because of US tax vote
- Ex-US attorney says lawyers managing ‘toddler’ Trump’s tantrum with happy talk about exoneration
- White House 'Temporarily' Closes Obama Petition Site That Calls for Trump to Release His Tax Returns
- Farmers Sue to Reinstate Obama Lawsuit Rule Trump Killed
- Dallas restaurant owner blasts Donald Trump Jr. for 'racist' photos with cookie depicting Obama
- Ohio megachurch ‘stalked’ elderly dementia patient — then swindled her out of $340,000: lawsuit
When I die, please cremate me and throw my ashes into Paul Ryan's eyes.- OhNoSheTwint
Close Encounters Of The Second Kind?
A former military intelligence official who ran a Pentagon program analyzing unidentified flying objects (UFOs) said Monday that there is "compelling evidence" that "we may not be alone" in the universe.
AHNC Personal Trivia: I've witnessed several UFOs over the years, some I believe were U.S. experimental aircraft but others I saw, no.
One of the cartoon contributors to AHNC in the early years was Steve Bradenton (an alias), who was a retired CIA artist from the 70s to the 90s. He said he saw photographic proof and documents that UFOs and alien beings exist and the military knows it, and believes it privately, not publicly. I asked him about the Roswell Incident, Area 51, etc...he laughed and said that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Steve died several years ago ending his second career as a successful painter.
Here's one my favorite toons of Steve's
|I miss you, buddy.|
Sen. Susan Collins says she's concerned about deficits, and that's why she's voting for the tax bill. I'm watching my weight, and that's why I'm having a huge piece of pie with ice cream. - Paul Krugman
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Family Replaces Slaveholders Jefferson and Jackson as Name of Colorado Democrats' Fundraising Dinner
- Sally Yates calls for uprising of Americans to ‘stand up, speak out’ and relocate ‘core values’
- Hillary Clinton Steals The Show With Pitch-Perfect Cameo In 'Song For Women 2017'
Legislated Silence For Congressional Sex Abuse Settlements
The Senate’s Office of Compliance on Monday rejected Sen. Tim Kaine’s (D-Va.) request for information about sexual harassment settlements in Congress, citing the Congressional Accountability Act’s confidentiality rules.
While announcing plans to trim the size of the regulatory code, President Trump today cut a red ribbon with an oversized scissors that was draped across stacks of paper. Then, because of all the regulations he repealed, the scissors fell apart, a dolphin choked on the ribbon, and the paper burst into flames.- Seth Myers
Pro-tip: do not go Christmas caroling in a Stand Your Ground state.- Conan O'Brien
- Crude Oil 57.47
- Wall Street rally stalls ahead of tax bill vote
- Tesla Secures Its Largest Order of Semi Trucks Yet With UPS
- Donald Trump makes debut at Disney's Hall of Presidents
- Amtrak train derailed on track that had automatic-braking technology — but it wasn't switched on
- #TwitterPurge begins as company suspends accounts deemed hateful, violent
Now that Twitter is going to start banning accounts that promote violence, or hateful images, let’s start with our Assaulter-in-chief. Maybe he can spend that extra time looking at a globe. Actually, make it a map. - Chelsea Handler
Bitcoin Cofounder Calls Bitcoin Useless
Bitcoin.com is one of the world’s largest bitcoin sites, having grown its profile this year thanks to the remarkable price surge of the cryptocurrency. But its cofounder and CTO, Emil Oldenburg, a Swedish native, is extremely skeptical when it comes to bitcoin's future.
”I would say an investment in bitcoin is right now the riskiest investment you can make. There’s an extremely high risk,” he says in an interview with Swedish tech site Breakit.
WOODY ALLEN: Jazz is the only good music
ALSO WOODY ALLEN: There are no black people in my movies. - Mara Wilson