The former Russian MP Denis Voronenkov has been shot and killed in Kiev.
Police said an unidentified gunman had shot Voronenkov dead at the entrance of an upmarket hotel in the Ukrainian capital.
Even as the evidence mounts that Trump's staff coordinated their efforts with the Russians, it's so hard to picture them being capable of coordinating anything in the world. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump defends wild claims: 'I'm president, and you're not'
- 'Dual US-Israeli citizen behind most JCC bomb threat calls'
- Man in Antwerp, Belgium, Tries to Drive Into Crowd
- Chinese officials warned US bomber during 'routine' East China Sea flyover
The one part of Trump's presidency I'm looking forward to is the sentencing phase. - Andy Borowitz
Dirty Dirty Boys
After his name surfaced last August in a secret ledger listing millions of dollars in payments from a pro-Russian party in Ukraine, Paul Manafort not only lost his job running Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign but also assumed center stage in a bizarre internecine struggle among Ukrainian political forces.
I won't say that Trump is the Anti-Christ but I will say that Christ is the Anti-Trump. - John Fugelsang
- ‘There is no other word for it’: Former Bush ethics czar says FBI uncovering evidence of ‘treason’
- 'Why do you say that I have to apologize?': Trump clashes with reporter who asks repeatedly about false claims
- Where’s Rudy? Giuliani strangely silent as FBI confirms probe of Russia hacks he predicted
- Eyeing Trump's budget plan, Republican governors say 'No, thanks'
- NRA voices support for Republican health care proposal
- Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan
It’s being reported that Donald Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone has a tattoo of Richard Nixon across his shoulders. And get this — ladies, he’s single. - Conan O'Brien
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Thursday said he would support a filibuster of President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee, narrowing Judge Neil Gorsuch's path to confirmation without a bitter and potentially historic partisan standoff.
I will never understand how politicians who call themselves Christian can read the Gospels and then treat the poor and the sick like dirt. - James Martin, SJ
Comey refused to say whether Trump himself was being investigated. It’s part of his policy not to comment on ongoing investigations ... that don’t involve Hillary Clinton.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Seth Meyers: Hillary Clinton is ready for 'Game of Thrones'-style revenge
- Poll: Majority of voters disapprove of GOP ObamaCare repeal plan
- ‘A stooge of the president of the United States’: Nancy Pelosi calls for Devin Nunes to step aside
"I'm the president, and you're not!" shouted Trump, as he gripped the bars of his cell. - Jeff Tiedrich
Happy Birthday Obamacare. It May Be Your Last.
Former President Barack Obama marked the seventh anniversary Thursday of his signing of the Affordable Care Act with a defense of the law's accomplishments as House Republicans prepare to vote on their own health-care bill rolling back key pieces of ...
Ivanka Trump is getting an office in the West Wing despite previously stating she would not take a formal role in her father’s administration. The administration has said Ivanka is going to act as her father’s “eyes and ears,” which basically means she’s going to be walking around the White House saying, “I’m telling Dad!” - James Corden
- Claims for U.S. Jobless Benefits Increase to Seven-Week High
- Trump says he told aide to threaten Keystone XL pipeline company over arbitration case
- AT&T strike ends; 17000 technicians in California and Nevada return to work
- Trump Tantrum looms on Wall Street if health-care effort stalls
- Royal Jordanian Has Some Ideas for What to Do After Trump's Laptop Ban
Ivanka Trump is getting an office at the White House and she’s getting top-level security clearance. She will take a position in the White House where she’ll draw upon her 20 years of foreign and domestic policy experience that she gained selling sandals to Nordstrom. - Jimmy Kimmel
17 Billion Spent On Ammunition During The Obama Years
The eight years during which Barack Obama served as president were a boom time for the gun industry. Obama's consistent and futile efforts to introduce new regulations restricting gun sales were whipped into rhetoric about imminent crackdowns on gun ...
In the meantime, Trump’s keeping busy. Today, he signed a bill authorizing nearly $20 billion in funding for NASA. You know — as long as they find a way to project his face onto the moon. - Jimmy Fallon
You all are my glucose guardians!