Donald Trump has dished out quite a few hard-hitting nicknames during his campaign, but how will he react now that one's been pinned on him?
Trump accuses Anthony Weiner of possibly leakin' classified information. Turns out it was nothin' we hadn't seen already. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US Shows Frustration with Turkey Over Latest Clashes in Syria
- Pakistan needs to join others in fighting terrorism, Kerry says
- Kim Jong Un has North Korean officials killed by anti-aircraft gun, paper says
- Top Democrat urges FBI probe of allegations Russia seeking to influence US vote
- Trump, Putin or Duterte: Can you pick which politician said what?
- From al-Qaeda to the classroom: George Washington University hires former Islamic extremist
The Quarterback Who Stayed Seated
Colin Kaepernick has America's attention: so what does he do now?
It’s one thing to spark debate by refusing to stand for the anthem. But the quarterback now has to take meaningful action if he is to fight injustice
Anthony Weiner would still be in The House if he'd just had an actual affair w/a mistress like a normal congressman. - John Fugelsang
Trump Is Profiting From His Own Campaign
In his hostile takeover of the Republican presidential primary, Donald Trump, novice politician, defied virtually every rule in the GOP handbook. But some question whether the billionaire developer, whose business savvy is his chief political asset, is making money by running for the White House – and breaking some big campaign finance rules along the way.
Turns all those things you thought would ruin your career were just qualifications to help run the Trump campaign. - LOLGOP
- Trump demands Kaepernick respect America — even though he’s called the US a ‘third-world country’
- Tomi Lahren warns Kaepernick citizenship is conditional: ‘Thousands would gladly take your spot’
- Top Trump surrogate apologizes for tweeting cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Report: Trump campaign chief was accused of sexual harassment
- Trump’s popularity with African-American voters polling at zero
- Rapper vows Trump won’t get shot visiting Chicago
- Rick Perry to join ‘Dancing With the Stars’ cast
- ‘You got to stab somebody’: House GOPers already plotting coup against Paul Ryan
If Anthony Weiner had successfully cheated on his wife many times, Republicans would have punished him by making their nominee for president. - LOLGOP
Red States: Are They The GOP Talking Point Of Freeloaders?
States that voted against President Obama twice are more dependent on the federal government, according to an analysis of new data released by the Pew Charitable Trusts on Monday.
All told, the average state that voted against Obama twice relied on federal funding for an average of 33.8 percent of its budget, the report found.
Leaked Medical Records Reveal Trump is Gradually Turning into Carrot. - Andy Borowitz
This election will prove, once and for all, that Republicans can run a putrid ham sandwich and get 40 percent of the vote.- Tina Dupuy
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton says she doesn't know "which" Trump will debate
- Clinton support drops in third national poll
- Clinton campaign talking to Trump ghostwriter for debate prep: report
“The estimated cost of a border wall with Mexico is five billion dollars,” a wall advocate said. “We could easily blow the same amount of money on infrastructure repairs and have nothing to show for it but functioning highways.” - Andy Borowitz
"Anthony Weiner is a sexual deviant!" say supporters of an adulterer who said he'd date his own daughter. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Penny Pinching Pence?
Mike Pence was a young lawyer on the rise, challenging a longtime Democratic congressman in a Republican-leaning Indiana district.
And then, scandal.
Campaign finance records from the 1990 effort showed that Pence, then 31, had been using political donations to pay the mortgage on his house, his personal credit card bill, groceries, golf tournament fees and car payments for his wife.
News that Pence had vanished touched off a panic in Indiana, where residents feared that he might return to resume his political career.- Andy Borowitz
- Oil falls on strong dollar, crude glut; storms limit losses
- Europe hits Apple with $14.6 billion tax bill
- Former Models for Donald Trump's Agency Say They Violated Immigration Rules and Worked Illegally
The FBI is investigating whether Russian intelligence agencies have hacked the computers at The New York Times, or as the Times reported it, "Putin named world's sexiest leader."- Stephen Colbert
New Airfare Option
Dreaming of a vacation, but don't have the cash for the airfare? You can now pay for your plane tickets in monthly installments.
Gene Wilder - One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his friendship. - Mel Brooks