A Republican congressional ally of President Trump solicited more than 100 of his fellow GOP lawmakers to sign on to a brief with the Supreme Court in support of a long-shot lawsuit filed by Texas seeking to delay certification of presidential electors in four battleground states won by President-elect Joe Biden.
Trump Seeks To Influence Brett Kavanaugh’s Vote By Sending Him Keg. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A man with a ‘manifesto’ threatened to detonate bomb inside a Democratic headquarters in Washington state, officials say
- States fire back at Texas bid to overturn election
- In Trump's final days, a rush of federal executions
- Boston conference in February linked to as many as 300,000 coronavirus cases worldwide
Just a thought but if your brand is being “pro-life” you should probably stop executing people. - OhNoSheTwitnt
I Hope We Hear The Click Of Handcuffs SoonWhile most of the last month has centered on President Donald Trump’s legal challenges of the 2020 election, the New York Times reported Friday on Trump’s potential legal jeopardy. The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is reportedly “significantly escalating” its criminal investigation into the president and his private business, having recently interviewed both Deutsche Bank employees and employees with insurance broker Aon.
President Email Lady wouldn't be putting America through any of this bullsh*t, just saying. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump seeks to halt rape accuser's lawsuit amid DOJ appeal
- GOP Congressman Torches Fellow Republicans Supporting Trump's Conspiracy Theories: 'Covid is Real, the Kraken is Not'
- New Hampshire’s GOP governor blasts anti-maskers after House speaker dies of covid-19: "Don’t act like a bunch of children"
- Trump Blasts His Own FBI and DOJ for Not Reporting Hunter Biden Investigation 'BEFORE the Election'
- State Department watchdog steps down after Pompeo rails at report on investigation into wife's travel
- Trump loses Wisconsin election lawsuit challenging mail votes
- Staffer for GOP’s Kelly Loeffler called FBI on investor who criticized Trump donor
- Tucker Carlson calls CNN's Amanpour a 'half-wit'
- QAnon promoter who ran for Congress arrested on child pornography charge
- Falwell drops defamation case against Liberty University
I don’t want retribution. I don’t hunger for blood. I want the corrupt and criminal to be held accountable. I yearn for justice. - Steven Beschloss
Republican 2Fer: Racism & MisogynySen. Mike Lee blocked bipartisan legislation Thursday that would establish national museums dedicated to the histories of Latino Americans and American women, arguing the museums would create further division.Wonder how many prisoners he's going to have to execute to make himself feel better about that Time Magazine cover? - Stonekettle tweet
The "you lost, get over it" crowd from 2016 is teaching a master class in losing and not getting over it. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Voters view coronavirus as the country's most important issue
- Biden, Harris named Time magazine's 'Person of the Year'
- Andrew Yang telling New York City leaders he intends to run for mayor: NYTMelania Thrilled This Is Last Time She Has To Do Damn Tree. - Andy Borowitz
49% of The USA Is NutsPresident Trump's job approval is holding steady at 49 percent, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds.Forty-nine percent of registered voters in the Dec. 3-7 survey said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, a 1 percentage point dip since a poll conducted late November.
The Democrats should impeach him again as a going away/Christmas present. - Hamish Mitchell____________________
- Stocks Drop as Brexit and U.S. Stimulus Talks Remain Stuck
- America’s 3 richest people are now positioned to pay zero state income tax
- Sanofi, Glaxo announces setback in coronavirus vaccine project
- Jimmy Lai, Hong Kong Media Mogul, Charged Under National Security Law
- Intel will invest $350 million over three years and restart assembly operations in Costa RicaWhite House Offers Curbside Pickup of Pardons. - Andy Borowitz
I💓Facebook. I😠Zuckerberg.A blistering investigation into Facebook's ad business published by BuzzFeed News on Thursday revealed in new detail how the company prioritizes making money over enforcing its own rules intended to protect users from scammers and hackers.According to BuzzFeed News, Facebook continues to knowingly allow - and profit from - fraudulent advertisers, and the company's ad business is "built with the same lax controls and outsourcing of critical moderation work" that has allowed disinformation, hate speech, and harassment to proliferate on its platformSo how's this attempted coup during a widespread pandemic treating you? - Sarah Cooper
Peace and love.