He will also ask Congress for a slight spending increase for the Pentagon as he releases his $4.8 trillion budget blueprint for the upcoming fiscal year.
Donald Trump is proposing a federal budget that increases spending on defense and decreases spending on everything worth defending. - Middle Age Riot
Outside the Academy Awards 1974
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Schumer calls on IGs to protect whistleblowers from retaliation
- Obama left Trump "a horrible legacy," Russia's foreign minister says
- Justice Department charges four members of China's military over Equifax hack
- Trump Fires Impeachment Witnesses Gordon Sondland and Alexander Vindman
- Alexander Vindman's Brother Also Booted From White House
"Putin told me he didn't meddle""Kim Jong-un told me he would destroy his nukes""Bone Saw Arabia told me they didn't kill Khashoggi""Erdogan told me he didn't mean to fire on our troops"
how much you want to bet the next thing we hear is "Xi told me he didn't hack Equifax" - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Sold Bone Saw Saudis Nuclear Technology, Too.
Saudi Arabia and its coalition partners have transferred American-made weapons to al Qaeda-linked fighters, hardline Salafi militias, and other factions waging war in Yemen, in violation of their agreements with the United States, a CNN investigation has found.
The $800 billion cuts in in Social Security and Medicare almost exactly equal the $740 billion INCREASE in military spending.
Just, you know, in case you wondered how Republicans were planning on paying for those new tanks and bombers Trump keeps bragging about. - Stonekettle
- Lindsey Graham Says Trump 'Justified' in Firing Alex Vindman: He Was Acting on 'Political Agenda'
- Lindsey Graham Says AG Barr Has Created a 'Process' to Let Giuliani Provide Biden Info to DOJ
- Trump Goes After Romney and Sen. 'Joe Munchkin' for Votes in Impeachment Trial
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Trashes Romney Over Vote to Convict Trump: Like When Scar Betrayed Mufasa
- Matt Schlapp on Banishing Mitt Romney From CPAC: I Would Be 'Afraid For His Physical Safety' If He Came
- ‘Loser!’ ‘Full of It!’ ‘Are You STOO-pid?!’: Jeanine Pirro Unleashes Epic, Vitriolic Rant on Mitt Romney for His Vote to Remove Trump
- Trump: Democrats' New Hampshire primary a 'really boring deal'
- Stephanie Grisham Absurdly Claims Sunday Shows Refused Interviews With White House After Trump's Good Week
- Trump's $4.8 trillion budget proposal revisits rejected cuts
- RNC funded roughly 11,000 automated calls to jam up House Democrats' phone lines amid impeachment battle
Literally NOBODY wants nude pictures of 45.I can peel a tangerine if I ever wanted a preview. - Rob Anderson
Trump Gets A Taste of What He Dishes Out
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) retaliated to the insulting comments President Donald Trump recently flung his way with a personal jab of his own...“Munchkin? I’m taller than him, I think I’m a little bit bigger than he is. Not heavier, he’s much heavier than me. But I’m a little taller than him.”
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” ~ George Carlin
Two days ago: "We will not be touching your Social Security or Medicare in Fiscal Year 2021 Budget.” -Trump
Today: #TrumpBudget proposes $800 billion in cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
Pass it on. - Nancy Pelosi tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders and Buttigieg Clash, Aiming for a Two-Person Race
- Biden, Warren battle for third place in New Hampshire
- Joe Biden Defends His Son in Heated CBS Interview: Only Person Saying Hunter Did Wrong is 'Thug' Giuliani
- Bernie Sanders Scolds CNN's Tapper for Asking About Past Wage Cap Remarks: 'Did You Go Back to My Third-Grade Essay?'
- Amy Klobuchar "troubled" by having democratic socialist Bernie Sanders atop ticket
Nancy really appreciates being able to live in our president's head rent-free. it's so spacious and roomy. sometimes the echo can be a little distracting tho. - Jeff Tiedrich
Bernie Backtracks on Releasing Medical Records.
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) on Sunday backtracked on his promise to release his full medical records “before the first votes are cast,” asserting that “you can start releasing medical records, it never ends.” In an interview on NBC’s Meet the Press, Chuck Todd played a clip of Sanders in September 2019 prior to his heart attack, promising to release his medical records before the Democratic primaries...
I wonder how different the primaries would look if every state voted the same day. - The Hoarse Whisperer
- Drugs fail to slow decline in inherited Alzheimer's disease
- Tesla Solar Roof could automatically melt snow off your roof
- Popeyes' chicken sandwich sends sales through the roof
- Amazon, Sony latest to pull out of Euro tech show over coronavirus fears
The richest 0.1% of Americans now own a bigger share of the pie than at any time since 1929, just before the Wall Street crash.
Folks, this is unsustainable. - Robert Reich
Tulsi Gabbard Is A Republican In A Donkey Suit
In breaking with some of her opponents for the Democratic presidential nomination, Representative Tulsi Gabbard defended President Donald Trump's decision to fire Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman..."Ultimately, whether people like it or not, there are consequences to elections and the president has, within his purview, to make the decisions about who he'd like serving in his Cabinet,"...
Americans are pros at fightin’ kings and fascists. We’re gonna come out in record numbers in November and topple the latest tyrant to cast a greedy eye on Lady Liberty. - Tea Pain