An Alabama cop is apologizing for a Facebook post where he said that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) could be targeted with a roadside bomb for daring to tear up President Trump’s State of the Union speech
My laughter continues at the fools who not only expressed their outrage over a powerful woman ripping up pieces of paper with lies written on them, but also think ripping up paper is a criminal act. So damn dumb. - Ricky Davila
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Palestinians reject US allegations of incitement, link violence to Trump peace plan
- Russia adds over 200 Jehovah's Witnesses to terror register, organization says
- DC Court: Turkey must face charges in Sheridan Circle assault on Kurdish protesters
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin Immigration Policy: the Court Will ‘Hold It Unlawful and Set It Aside’
- 8 more Americans diagnosed with coronavirus on cruise ship
Trump is workin' hard to reunite the country durin' these troubled times. Unfortunately, the country is Germany and the time is 1938. - Tea Pain
Trump Is A Vindictive Pr*ck
President Trump is expected to push out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council (NSC) aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings, as early as Friday..
Kind of surprised Trump didn’t just start tossing Medals of Freedom into his crowd like guitar picks. - Schooley
- Senate report faults Obama administration’s paralysis on Russian election interference
- Hugh Hewitt Accuses Joe Biden of 'Slander' For Suggesting Rush Limbaugh Made Racist Comments
- Mayor Pete Stunned by Meghan McCain Asking About 'Infanticide After a Baby Was Born': 'Does Anyone Seriously Think' That?
- Lindsey Graham: When I die God isn't going to ask "Why didn't you convict Trump?"
- Pastor Jeffress says it's 'hypocritical' for Trump's enemies to say they pray for him
- WH Press Secretary Encourages Press to Leak Her Memo Slamming Press for Leaks: 'Frankly Shameful'
- Desperate in Southern California: Darrell Issa's 'back to the future' primary campaign misfires
- Mississippi State football coach deletes tweets critical of Romney: 'Just asked questions'
- John Solomon, Who Helped Spread Conspiracy Theories About Ukraine, Launching a Site Devoted to ‘Facts’
Putin Complains That Absence of Clear Winner in Iowa Makes Deciding Whose Campaign To Meddle With Annoyingly Difficult. - Andy Borowitz
The Ostracization of Mitt Romney Begins
Sen. Mitt Romney will not be invited to this year's CPAC, the conservative conference's host chair announced Friday in the aftermath of senators voting not to hear additional witnesses in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial.
"BREAKING: The "extreme conservative" and Junior Senator from the great state of Utah, @SenatorRomney is formally NOT invited to #CPAC2020," tweeted Matt Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the conference.
Republican Party Declares Moral Bankruptcy. - Andy Borowitz
I view Jesus the way I view Elvis - I love the guy, but a lot of the fan clubs scare me. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- DNC chair calls for recanvass, 2 claim victory — but still no winner declared in Iowa
- Appeals court rules Democrats can't sue Trump over emoluments claims
- Former Trump Navy secretary endorses Bloomberg White House bid
- Bernie is Now 50/50 to Win Nomination as Biden's Chances Crater: Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight
- Bernie Sanders Support with Black Voters Cratered by More Than Half in a Week
- Buttigieg Campaign Called Out for Inserting Audience Applause Into CNN Town Hall Clip
Thai Fishermen Find Iowa Caucus Results In Stomach of Tiger Shark - The Onion
I Wonder If There Will Be X-Rated Material?
Federal prosecutors told a judge Monday they are prepared to release sealed materials in search and seizure warrants against Roger Stone issued during the FBI probe into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.
Iowa Democratic Party Finally Releases Full Caucus Results To Rubble-Strewn Remains Of Des Moines In Year 2186. - The Onion
- Economy adds 225K jobs in January, far beyond expectations
- Manufacturers group to award Ivanka Trump
- From Delivery Trucks To Scooter-Moving Vans, Fleets Are Going Electric
- Trump Hopes 'Warm Weather' Will Weaken Coronavirus After Talking to Chinese President Xi
Rush Limbaugh Admits Presidential Medal Of Freedom Less Of An Honor Knowing That Rosa Parks, Maya Angelou Also Received It. - The Onion
President Trump’s company charges the Secret Service for the rooms agents use while protecting him at his luxury properties — billing U.S. taxpayers at rates as high as $650 per night, according to federal records and people who have seen receipts.