The dig appeared to be directed at Nancy Pelosi and Mitt Romney, though the president did not name names.
A National Prayer Breakfast doesn't make USA a 'Christian Nation.' That would require nonviolence, welcoming refugees and caring for sick & poor. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US to start negotiating with Russia on nuclear arms control soon
- Israeli troops hurt, 3 Palestinians killed in new violence
- DHS blocks New Yorkers from enrolling in 'trusted traveler' programs over 'sanctuary' law
- 'I never did that': Haspel's clapping for Trump rankles intel veterans
- Former 'Simpsons' writer slams Pompeo tweet: 'Please do not ever ever ever use Simpsons material'
Trump is, in effect, a king. Not like King Arthur -- more like Burger King. - Samantha Bee
Adam Schiff: Erik Prince, GWBush's Mercenary Man Lied To Congress
The Justice Department has begun reviewing a 10-month-old allegation by the House Intelligence Committee chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), that Erik Prince, an ally of President Donald Trump, repeatedly misled lawmakers during the panel’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
In a Feb. 4 letter to Schiff from Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, obtained on Tuesday by POLITICO, Boyd expressed regret for the lengthy delay in responding to the chairman’s April 30, 2019, request.
The good news is any one of us could win a Presidential Medal of Freedom at any moment. That sh*t is wide open. - George Wallace
"He looked to me like he was a little sedated..." - Speaker Pelosi about the president at State of the Union
My favorite Bible story is probably the one where Jesus shows up at the National Prayer Breakfast and gives a disjointed and rambling speech about how amazing he is and how he's going to wreak revenge on all his enemies. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump Uses Prayer Breakfast to Rip Impeachment: I Don't Like People Who Use 'Faith as Justification' for Doing Wrong
- Investigators Now Require Barr’s Permission To Probe 2020 Presidential Campaigns
- CNN's John Berman Goes After Don Jr. Over 'Appalling' Instagram Post Calling Mitt Romney a 'P*ssy'
- Brian Kilmeade Ridicules Mitt Romney’s ‘Faith’ In Voting to Convict Trump on Impeachment: ‘Are You Kidding!?’
- Laura Ingraham Unleashes Blistering Rant on Romney, Threatens to Move to Utah to Defeat Him in 2024 GOP Primary
- Lou Dobbs Trashes ‘Judas’ Romney, Invites Viewers to Vote on Whether the GOP Should Kick Him Out
- Tucker Carlson Bitterly Refuses to Say Mitt Romney's Name After Vote for Trump's Removal: 'Silly Moral Preening'
- Andrew Napolitano Calls Acquittal a 'Legal Assault on the Constitution': Trump Is 'Clearly Guilty'
- Rep. Gaetz filing ethics complaint against Pelosi for ripping up SOTU speech
- Republican lawmakers pan FBI Director Wray’s response to FISA abuses
- 'Stay in Mexico' remark disrupts school anti-racism meeting
I’m hearing a lot of people are losing their minds over Speaker Pelosi.
What did she do?
Separate families?Defraud a charity?Start a fake university?Sexually assault someone?
Oh, she ripped up a piece of paper?
Wow, that’s horrendous . - jdwickie tweet
The Woman Who Is Braver Than John Bolton
Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch claims she has “no regrets” for speaking out despite the “criticism, lies and malicious conspiracies” that have been raised against her throughout the Ukraine scandal.
Yovanovitch announced her retirement from the State Department last week after months of being a major figure in connection to President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Susan Collins says she’ll acquit because “he learned his lesson.” The only lesson Trump learned is that Susan Collins & the GOP will let him get away with anything. - Al Franken
Rock The Voter News
- DNC chair calls on Iowa Democratic Party to begin recanvass of caucus results
- Buttigieg and Sanders separated by razor-thin margin with Iowa count nearly done
- New poll shows Biden's lead slipping in SC
- Hillary Clinton on being asked to be vice president: 'Never say never'
Mitt Romney robs President Trump of being able to say his impeachment was entirely partisan. - Kasie Hunt
Brian Is Showing He's Not a Beach Boy. He’s a Beach Man!
Brian Wilson has called for a boycott of The Beach Boys, the legendary band he co-founded, over its upcoming performance at a trophy-hunting event featuring Donald Trump Jr.
The Beach Boys, which are now fronted by original member Mike Love—with whom Wilson has had a decades-long tumultuous relationship—are set to perform at Safari Club International’s annual convention this week in Reno, Nevada. The hunting show’s roster of speakers is headlined by the president’s son, an avid big-game hunter.
- Utah newspaper praises Romney’s vote to convict Trump
- Viewership drops 20 percent for Trump State of the Union address; Fox News only network to see uptick
- China virus hits cruise ships, carmakers, airlines and Airbus
- New York charges NRA with offering insurance without license, deceiving members
- Twitter notches first $1 billion quarterly revenue, beating estimates
Medal of Honor Awarded to McDonald's Employee Who Put Chicken Nugget in Trump's Order of Large Fries. - TheHardTimes.net
Surgical Mask Theft In China
A Chinese city with only eight confirmed cases of a new coronavirus has been accused of intercepting a shipment of surgical masks bound for a municipality with 400 cases, prompting...