According to Fox News reporter Jake Gibson, the United States Department of Justice is planning to lower its sentencing recommendation for convicted Trump henchman Roger Stone after President Donald Trump threw a tantrum about the DOJ recommending Stone get at least seven years in prison...the "DOJ will clarify its position on sentencing later today.”
It's lucky for Roger Stone that he was just a wealthy white man convicted of obstruction of justice, perjury and witness tampering, and not, let's say, a black man selling loose cigarettes on a street corner, because there are serious consequences for that. - Jeff Tiedrich
- In Denmark, Auschwitz survivors lament the rise of anti-Semitism
- Native burial sites blown up for US border wall
- Pentagon proposes slashing funding to independent Stars and Stripes newspaper
- Judge rejects lawsuit over Trump's lack of records of meetings with foreign leader
The DOJ is changing its sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone to you were a very naughty boy <wink>. - Schooley
What the rest of the world thinks of the USA
Amazon versus Pentagon
Amazon on Monday filed a motion in federal court seeking testimony from President Donald Trump and Defense Secretary Mark Esper in its lawsuit against the Pentagon over the award of a multibillion dollar cloud computing contract to Microsoft.
The tech giant's case rests on the assertion that Trump's public campaign to punish Amazon founder Jeff Bezos corrupted the Pentagon's contracting process for the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure program, or JEDI.
Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue.
Susan Collins: “Well, I’m sure he learned his lesson and won’t do it again.”
Alan Dershowitz: “Killing someone isn’t a crime.”
FOX News: “It was Obama’s fault.”
Devin Nunes: “The Democrats just want nude photos of Trump.” - Linda Childers
- Trump world’s latest attack on Romney: Tie him to Burisma
- Senate GOP blocks three election security bills
- Trump Attacks DOJ for 'Disgraceful' Prison Sentence Request for Roger Stone: 'Cannot Allow This Miscarriage of Justice!'
- Chants of 'Lock Her Up' Break Out at Trump Rally as POTUS Hits Pelosi for 'Mumbling' at SOTU
- Trump assails Rep. Dingell, citing her late husband, amid wave of attacks on Dems
- New York suit says Trump travel restrictions are unconstitutional
- Giuliani attends NY Fashion Week, but concedes he's 'not very good with fashion'
- The DOJ is reportedly deciding whether to charge Erik Prince for lying to Congress
Fired Trump Staffers Hold Reunion. - Andy Borowitz
No. Personal Retirement Savings Haven't Doubled Under Trump
President Donald Trump is telling a skewed story when he boasts about workers who’ve seen their personal retirement savings nearly double under his administration. Gains in the overall stock market are only half of what he implied.
Trump made the assertion at his New Hampshire rally Monday, where he also tried to snatch victory from defeat by claiming a shutout victory in the House impeachment vote, which he actually lost.
Q: What's the difference between Donald Trump and a drag queen?
A: Drag queens wear far less foundation and know how to b-l-e-n-d. #OrangeFace - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Poll Finds Bloomberg Trailing Among Young Black Males He’s Already Thrown In Prison . - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders overtakes Biden for first time in Morning Consult poll
- Biden: I think we could run Mickey Mouse against Trump and have a shot
- Biden heading to South Carolina as New Hampshire votes
- Unearthed 2015 Audio Reportedly Features Bloomberg Strongly Defending Stop-and-Frisk: ‘Throw Them Up Against the Wall’
- Cornel West Calls Trump a 'Neo-Fascist Gangster' at Bernie Sanders Rally
- Sanders Campaign Erupts on Chuck Todd for Citing Quote Comparing 'Bernie Bros' to Nazis
BREAKING: Iowa Not Sure If Brad Pitt Won Oscar - Andy Borowitz
No Wrongdoing Found By Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and The DNC in 2016
With the first contest of the 2020 Democratic presidential race less than 100 days away in Iowa, a federal appeals court Monday might have ended one of the still-simmering battles from 2016.
A three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rejected a lawsuit filed by some Democratic donors and Bernie Sanders supporters that alleged wrongdoing by the Democratic National Committee and former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz during the 2016 presidential primary process.
Donald Trump is what happens when you don't discipline a toddler until he's 73 years old. - Randi Mayem Singer
Hey, remember when donald trump was taken to the hospital 85 days ago?
The media doesn’t. - Philippe Reines
- Fed chief calls on Congress to cut deficits ahead of potential slowdown
- DOJ drops probe of carmakers that aligned with California on pollution
- Senators press NCAA on compensation for college athletes
- Black News Channel, the sole African American-led news network in the US, has arrived
White women who support Donald Trump ignore the sexism so they can enjoy the racism. - Middle Age Riot
Hey Google Invest In AHNC. 😀 Minimum Wage Would Be Nice!
Conservative Twitter seemed gobsmacked when news of Google’s huge investment into progressive streaming outfit The Young Turks broke Tuesday morning. Axios first reported the story citing “sources say the investment is in the mid-six figures range.”
What it's like to be a woman
Thirty years on, I remember the hope we all felt watching Mandela’s release from prison. The gift of a new way of seeing. The chance to participate in the work of building a better world. The ultimate example of perseverance and faith for each new generation to follow. - Barack Obama