The president claims he had an 'obligation' to seek out foreign leaders' help.
Trump has finally landed on a defense, he was "fighting corruption."Only took him 10 days and 20 tries to finally settle on one. - Woman In The Moon tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Defends Asking Foreign Power for Investigation: ‘NOTHING to Do With … Political Campaign Against the Bidens’
- CNN Anchor Shoots Down Pence For Parroting Trump’s Biden Conspiracy: ‘We All Know’ That ‘Pence is Lying’
- Iran-linked group targeted email accounts for US presidential campaign, government officials
- Trump Reportedly Offered China Silence on Hong Kong Protests In Trade Talks
- Trump approves Poland's entry to visa waiver program
this presidency is like if dick cheney shot someone in the face every day for three years and no one did anything. - mith tweet
But what if Ukraine doesn't find Biden guilty? Do they have to give the $400 million back?
Ukraine's Prosecutor General said on Friday that his office is reviewing several cases related to the owner of a gas company where former Vice President Joe Biden's son sat on the board, as part of a review of all the criminal cases closed by his predecessors.
We've now gone from 'I am not a crook' to 'a crook is not a crook.' - John Fugelsang
- The 7 most explosive exchanges in Trump's Ukraine envoy texts
- Fox’s Napolitano: Trump’s Public Plea to China to Investigate Biden is a ‘Criminal Event … That’s Clear!’
- Fox’s Shepard Smith: ‘Today, The President Did Exactly What He’s Accused of Doing… This Time on Live Television’
- House Intel Republican: Texts Between U.S. Diplomats About Trump are ‘Damning’
- Tucker Carlson: Trump 'Should Not Have' Encouraged Foreign Head to Investigate Biden, 'No Way To Spin This as Good'
- Laura Ingraham Issues Correction After Falsely Accusing Whistleblower Lawyer of Representing Hillary Clinton
- Graham pushes Democrats to hold vote on launching impeachment inquiry
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry eyeing exit in November
- McConnell vows to block Trump impeachment in fundraising pitch
Can you imagine how Trump will meltdown when Democrats call for his feckless daughter and her high pitched husband to be investigated for what they’ve done WHILE working in the White House? This mtherfucker acts like he’s got a Sasha and Malia instead of a Bonnie & Clyde... - Cyrus McQueen
Barr Is A Dirty Rotten Scoundrel.
The Manhattan district attorney’s office pushed back Thursday against the Justice Department’s intervention in its effort to obtain President Donald Trump’s tax returns, saying DOJ only wants to delay the matter.
By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling. - Mitt Romney
I refuse to sign my organ donor card until I get some kind of guarantee that no part of my body will ever be used to keep Donald Trump alive. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- ‘Go Cougars!’: Elizabeth Warren Trolls Jacob Wohl and Fellow Smear Merchant For Weird Press Conference
- Elizabeth Warren raises $24.6 million in third quarter
- Sanders to participate in October debate after heart procedure
Dems should publicly ask Iran for any dirt on Trump? see what GOP response is? - Eric Boehlert
War on Women Continues...
The U.S. Supreme Court has jumped headlong back into the abortion wars. The court said Friday that it will hear arguments in a case from Louisiana that is nearly identical to a Texas case decided by the court three years ago.
Like the Texas law that the court previously struck down, the Louisiana law requires any doctor performing an abortion to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital; it also requires that clinics that provide abortions be, in effect, mini-hospitals, with everything from wide corridors to expensive equipment.
Your reminder that when Roe v Wade is overturned, the deciding vote will be cast by the guy who was so blackout drunk all through prep school and college that he can't remember how many he assaulted, named to the bench by the guy who bragged on tape that he loves to assault women. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trade deficit rises to $54.9B in August
- Trump administration tries to pacify farmers with major biofuels boost
- Trump baselessly accuses drug industry of fueling impeachment push
- Zuckerberg insists Facebook will be impartial toward Warren
- U.S. and allies warn Zuckerberg on encryption plans
While trying to deny he wanted a moat at the border, Trump called it a “moot.” If, instead of all the campaigning & debates, we’d simply had a 2nd grade spelling test, we might not be where we are now. - Bette Midler
Distract & Delay is Trump's M.O.
President Trump demanded on Friday that the full House must vote on Democrats' impeachment inquiry, arguing that he needn't further comply with Congress' requests until it does.
“The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him...A man who is used to acting in one way never changes; he must come to ruin when the times, in changing, no longer are in harmony with his ways.” - Niccolo Machiavelli
Library of Congress cafeteria