Pence's chief of staff, Marc Short, says that the decision to stay at Trump International Golf Links in Doonbeg was made at the president's "suggestion" and that Pence and his entourage won't be staying for free.
Trump has spent 278 years of presidential salary on taxpayer funded golf trips. - Thorsten tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump defends weekend of golf while Hurricane Dorian approached and Poland remembered Nazi invasion
- Islamophobic incidents rose by 375% after Boris Johnson compared Muslim women to ‘letterboxes’
- Trump's new Mexico envoy stirs hornet's nest with Frida Kahlo jab
- Texas gunman previously failed background check
- 14-year-old boy calls police and confesses to shooting all 5 family members in Alabama home.
- ABC reporter: 'It's pure hell' in Dorian-devastated Bahamas
An AR-15 is not your God given right, it’s your God-damned entertainment. - John Fugelsang
Instead of Shooting the Messengers, Republicans Want To Defame the Messengers
Allies of President Donald Trump reportedly want to raise millions for their crusade against journalists.
According to a Tuesday Axios report, pro-Trump conservatives are trying to raise $2 million to fund their mission to gather damaging information on reporters and editors from major outlets, such as the New York Times and Washington Post.
There are no reporters allowed on the plane for this trip...with the Secretary of State. . . As he travels overseas...they said we would have to fly commercial and all the meetings are closed press. - Christina Ruffini, CBS News
- Pence's political team has spent nearly a quarter million dollars at Trump properties
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner took in as much as $135 million last year
- Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders
- McConnell: I'd be ‘happy’ to bring up gun legislation that Trump supports
- Scaramucci: Trump is in a 'full-blown meltdown' and it's 'gonna get way worse'
- Meghan McCain Returns To The View Defending The Use Of AR-15
- Fox News Guest Blames Mass Shootings on Teaching Evolution: ‘We’ve Taught Our Kids They Come About by Chance’
- Conversion therapy group founder comes out as gay, apologizes
- Florida Man Goes Viral for His Absolutely Hilarious Plan to Fight Hurricanes
Why do people put their phone on speaker and still hold it to their mouth and shout like they’re talking through a soup can? - The Hoarse Whisperer
I Have More Faith In Chef Jose Andres Than FEMA
Chef José Andrés is making sure the Bahamian community has support after Hurricane Dorian. The catastrophic category 5 storm has been stagnant causing havoc in the island for days. Powerful winds and floodwaters (reaching 25 feet above sea level) have left homes battered and destroyed. Unfortunately, Hurricane Dorian has also taken five lives. Many people are helping the community, including the Spanish-American chef who went to the island in order to prepare 10,000 sandwiches for all the victims.
Americans Envious That Tiffany Trump Never Hears From Dad. - Andy Borowitz
I can’t wait to read Trump’s tweets as he is being forcibly removed from the White House. -Roland Scahill
Rock The Voter News
- California’s attorney general calls EPA emissions rollback ‘a monumentally stupid decision
- Biden: Trump 'Has No Intestinal Fortitude' to Address Gun Violence
- 'I Know How to Win': Elizabeth Warren Campaigns in New Hampshire
- Bernie Sanders proposes canceling $81 billion US medical debt
How many more people have to die before we reinstate the assault weapons ban & the limit on high-capacity magazines & pass universal background checks? After they passed in 1994, there was a big drop in mass shooting deaths. When the ban expired, they rose again. We must act now. - Bill Clinton
Democrats Plan To Pull Down Trump's Trousers
The House Judiciary Committee plans to hold public hearings as soon as October on Trump's alleged role in hush-money payments to two women during the 2016 election.
Report: More Americans Putting Off Retirement Until Final Few Moments Before Death. - The Onion
- Trump wants the national parks to generate revenue; critics see creeping privatization
- Brexit worries drive value of the British pound to a 34-year low
- UK retail sales flat-line, consumers stockpile food for #Brexit, surveys show.
- Manufacturing shrinks for first time under Trump: survey
- Man pulled gun at Houston Popeyes over lack of chicken sandwiches
Watching the brexit showdown is wild. Defectors, wild speeches, emergency sessions. The series finale of the UK is really good! - Mia Mulder
Walmart will discontinue all sales of short-barrel rifle ammunition that can be used with military style weapons, discontinue sales of handgun ammunition and stop all handgun sales in Alaska, following two shootings at Walmart stores this summer.
I just ordered a Popeye’s chicken sandwich on eBay. - Conan O'Brien
I took the fork in the road with me.
Guess When the Hurricane Season Peaks.
On September 10, My 70th Birthday!