President Trump over the weekend retweeted a conspiracy theory falsely claiming that only about 9,000 people had “actually” died from coronavirus, instead of about 150,000.
Trump Says He Could Beat LeBron James in a Dunking Contest If Not for Bone Spurs. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. coronavirus cases pass 6 million
- Kenosha police say most arrested during protests were from out of town
- Portland mayor excoriates Trump: 'It's you who have created the hate'
- Christian Site Raises Over 250K for Alleged Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse
- ‘Peaceful means quiet’: Sheriff campaigning for Trump says social justice protests are ‘ruining America’
- Man Outside Trump Rally Threatens Media On Camera: ‘You Mother F**kers Are Gonna Pay, Someone Is Gonna Bomb You’
Just to be clear, Trump supporters have murdered three more people in a week than Antifa has in its existence. - Tony Posnanski
Reminder: as he rants about “Democrat-run cities,” remember: America is a Trump-run country. It has been for four years. That’s it. That’s the tweet. - Dean Wallace
Wisconsin Gov. Nicely Tells Trump To Stay Away
Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers has sent a letter to President Donald Trump asking him to reconsider his plan to visit Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday.
Trump had announced his plans on the flight back to Washington, D.C. after visiting Texas and Louisiana to survey the damage caused by Hurricane Laura. The planned visit drew swift backlash, including from Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, who told CNN’s John King that he didn’t believe the visit would be helpful, considering Trump’s past “incendiary remarks.”
A case could be made that Nixon was the beginning of this mess.
But it's Reagan and his courting of Evangelicals and his nationalist drum beating who REALLY got the ball rolling. - Stonekettle tweet
- Rod Rosenstein Reportedly Curtailed FBI Counterintelligence Probe Into Trump's Personal, Financial Russian Ties
- Andrew McCabe Ridicules Rod Rosenstein's 'Revisionist History' On Russian Probe: 'It's Preposterous'
- Steve Scalise Defends Deleted Twitter Video After Disabled Activist Calls Him Out For Doctoring Interview With Joe Biden
- Swift Boat mastermind to launch massive super PAC to boost Trump
- Herman Cain's Twitter Account Downplays Deadliness of Coronavirus After He Dies Of Coronavirus
- Judge orders jury trial in Palin libel suit against The New York Times
- Judge can move forward with Flynn hearing, appeals court says
Millions out of work. Millions more trapped in cycles of poverty. Millions on the brink of losing their homes. Millions of restaurants and stores hanging by a thread.
This crisis is bad—and didn’t have to be this way. This is on Donald Trump and the Republicans who enable him. - Sen. Elizabeth Warren
Wow, Ghislaine Maxwell Is Still Alive!
A Brooklyn federal jail rolled out the orange carpet for Ghislaine Maxwell’s defense team Friday, allowing them what sources said was the first in-person federal jail visit in the city since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the Daily News has learned.
Somewhere in America, Donald Trump's 4th wife just finished her math homework. - John Fugelsang
Reminder: If Democrats hadn't flipped the House in 2018 we would be fully and completely f-cked. - driftglass tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Military Times poll: Biden holds 6-point lead over Trump among troops
- Biden to speak in Pennsylvania on Monday
- D.C. Circuit panel kills House subpoena power
Years from now, historians will look back on this period of American History and move to Canada. - Conan O'Brien
US Cops Have Lots Of White Supremacists "Serving"
White supremacist groups have infiltrated US law enforcement agencies in every region of the country over the last two decades, according to a new report about the ties between police and far-right vigilante groups.
Melania Trump Figures It’s Time To Sit Barron Down And Tell Him He Was Bred For His Organs. - The Onion
|He has his mother's eyes and his father's frown.|
"More cops have died this year from COVID than those on patrol." -- Joe Biden
Biden at speech in Pittsburgh: "Do I look like a radical socialist with a soft spot for rioters? Reallly?"
- Trump called out by Wall Street Journal for encouraging armed supporters to swarm BLM protests
- Dow Jones Falls 150 Points Amid Coronavirus Vaccine News; Apple, Tesla Stock Splits
- FDA commissioner says willing to fast-track coronavirus vaccine: report
- Amazon gets FAA approval to operate a fleet of delivery drones
Why do some Americans hate immigrants who pay taxes, but admire billionaires who don't? - MoBella tweet
|Bitch? No, you're the bitch!|
A former Melania Trump friend and adviser said she is working with multiple prosecutors on investigations into potential financial crimes committed in connection with the president's 2017 inauguration.
"I'm working with three different prosecutors, and it's taken over my life," Stephanie Winston Wolkoff told ABC News in an interview Monday,
Remember how at the dawn of the Information Age the futurists described a new era of marvels where shining technology would connect the world, erase the divisions between people, and usher in a new age of enlightenment and brotherhood?
I f-cking love that story. - Stonekettle tweet