President Donald Trump faced new questions about his health Sunday, after videos emerged of him gingerly walking down a ramp at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and having trouble bringing a glass of water to his mouth during a speech there.
If Melania was smart, she’d serve Trump with divorce papers now, reveal everything about his dementia, get him declared mentally unfit, and take everything. Just saying. - Hamish Mitchell
West Point Grad Makes His Point
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Atlanta police officer fired after fatally shooting black man Rayshard Brooks
- More black people than white die in police encounters involving tasers: report
- Black protester who carried injured white man wanted to avert 'catastrophe'
- Bobby Rush likens Chicago police union to KKK: 'Racist body of criminal lawlessness'
- Coronavirus Florida: Palm Beach County sets record - 391 new cases in one day
- Beijing reinstates control measures as coronavirus cases rise
- Jake Tapper Calls Out Trump for Defending Bases Named for 'Dead Racist Losers'
Donald Trump has a drinking problem. - Middle Age Riot
U.S. Supreme Court Surprise!
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Monday that existing federal law forbids job discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or transgender status, a major victory for advocates of gay rights and for the nascent transgender rights movement — and a surprising one from an increasingly conservative court.
Very pleased to learn the Supreme Court agrees that you shouldn't be able to be fired for being a person. - LOLGOP
U.S. Supreme Court Surprise #2!
The Supreme Court on Monday said it will not hear appeals of a slew of cases involving gun laws, dealing a blow to Second Amendment activists who seek to expand the rights of gun owners.
In an order released Monday morning, the court denied petitions for appeals of 10 cases.
Tulsa Newspaper Says Trump Visit Not Good For The City
The Tulsa World editorial board is calling for President Trump to reconsider hosting a campaign rally in the city later this week, asserting that the coronavirus pandemic still poses a serious health challenge.
"We don’t know why he chose Tulsa, but we can’t see any way that his visit will be good for the city," the board wrote on Monday. "There is no treatment for COVID-19 and no vaccine. It will be our health care system that will have to deal with whatever effects follow."
- U.S. Embassy in Seoul Takes Down Black Lives Matter Banner after Trump 'Displeased'
- Trump Campaign Demands Brian Stelter Apologize, Claiming Interview With Adviser Was 'Sexist'
- Trump says he won't watch NFL, U.S. soccer if players kneel during anthem
- Ben Carson: Trump will 'get there' on understanding players kneeling to protest
- Actor Ron Perlman Called Jim Jordan Ugly, So Ted Cruz Bet Him $10k to Wrestle the Congressman
- Trump's birthday marks best fundraising day for reelection campaign, RNC
- Napolitano Rages at 'Dictatorial' Gov. Cuomo for Threats to Halt Reopen: Where Was He When 'People Were Marching?'
- Ouch: First Lady Melania Trump Tweets Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army, But Not Her Husband
Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan and Ted Cruz trying to figure out which one of them is going to fight 70-year old Ron Perlman is just hysterical. - The Hoarse Whisperer
|I'm not going near 5th Ave.|
Trump's Niece To Spill The Beans?
President Trump's niece has reportedly revealed herself as the source of an explosive New York Times investigation on her uncle's taxes published last year in a new tell-all book she plans to release in August.
Mary Trump, daughter of the president's deceased older brother, Fred Trump Jr., plans to release the book titled "Too Much And Never Enough" just weeks ahead of the Republican National Convention
Trump Orders Bill Barr to Investigate Nation’s Ramps. - Andy Borowitz
Gosh. I'm so old that I remember when you could tell a presidential statement from a comment on a YouTube thread. - Jimmie von Tungeln
Rock The Voter News
- Gallup: Pride in the US falls to new low
- US Rep. Debbie Dingell endorses Biden for president
- Planned Parenthood Backs Biden
I think I’m still just going to vote for the one who didn’t tell me to drink bleach. - Bethany Albertson
- Democrats demand details from banks, Treasury on small business bailout
- NBC, CNN, NY Times Seek to Stop Trump Rally Based on Covid Concerns — After Supporting Weeks of Nationwide Protests
- Man Held 2 Roofing Company Salesmen at Gunpoint Because He Thought They Were Antifa: Police
- Amazon's Bezos willing to testify in House antitrust probe
Trump Boasts That He Has Much Higher TV Ratings Than Lincoln. - Andy Borowitz
Send The Bill To Trump!
A 70 year old coronavirus survivor in Seattle has received a hospital bill charging him $1,122,501.04 for life saving healthcare. The bill is 181 pages long.
Trump Tells West Point Cadets That Their Proudest Moment Will Be Invasion of Seattle. - Andy Borowitz