Sen. Amy Klobuchar will end her presidential bid on Monday and endorse Joe Biden, a campaign aide tells CNN.
The Klobuchar campaign confirmed that the senator is flying to Dallas to join the former vice president at his rally, where she will suspend her campaign and give her endorsement on the eve of Super Tuesday.
Tulsi Gabbard's Nine Supporters Urge Her To Drop Out Of Race. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A member of the inner circle of Iran's Supreme Leader died of the coronavirus
- Nation's 2nd coronavirus death reported in Washington state
- Pompeo Dismisses ‘Noise’ on Taliban Peace Deal After Reaction from Afghan President: ‘Lots of People Say Things’
- Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes
- Sanders' Praise of Castro Raises Foreign Policy Concerns
- 60 Minutes Under Fire for Interview With Eddie Gallagher: 'This is a War Criminal'
- Supreme Court won't touch bump stock ban
Kim Jong-Un's Wife Escapes North Korea In Long-Range Missile. - The Onion
Lordy, Texas Closed 750 Polling Stations
Last year, Texas led the US south in an unenviable statistic: closing down the most polling stations, making it more difficult for people to vote and arguably benefiting Republicans.
A report by civil rights group The Leadership Conference Education Fund found that 750 polls had been closed statewide since 2012.
The NRA reminds you all these massacres are due to mentally ill people.
Oh, and mentally ill people have a right to always have easy access to guns.
That too. - John Fugelsang
Bernie responds to the Klobuchar news by saying “the establishment” is getting nervous because “the working class” is coalescing behind him.
Who does he think just voted against him by 30 points in South Carolina.
I guess there are no working class people in SC. - The Hoarse Whisperer
- CDC abruptly postpones coronavirus press briefing
- Trump says it's safe to hold rallies amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pence to speak to senators about coronavirus
- Pro-Trump group refuses to pull ad featuring Obama despite cease-and-desist letter
- Conservative columnist barraged by furious Trump fans for admitting coronavirus is a real problem
- Mike Pence: Trump, CDC Misidentification of First U.S. Coronavirus Victim ‘Just a Miscommunication’
- Trump official inserted debunked climate change language into scientific documents: report
- Judge Quotes ‘The Office’ in Deciding That Trump Official Unlawfully Appointed as Immigration Honcho
- Melania Trump to honor recipients of International Women of Courage Awards
Hard to believe there was ever a world leader as dumb as Donald Trump. Can’t spell, can’t read, has never managed anything approaching an original thought. His brain is like a radio playing at top volume, but between stations. - Stephen King
Hunt Resumes of Hunter Biden
Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is planning to force a vote on the first subpoena related to his probe involving Burisma and former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden.
Pence To Be Replaced By Startled Deer. - Andy Borowitz
The #CDC is warning us not to touch our faces. And if you’re a member of the GOP, I think it best that you shouldn’t touch either of yours. - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Pete Buttigieg Speaks From South Bend, Confirms He's Dropping Out to 'Ensure We Have a New Democratic President'
- Labor leader: DNC can't alter rules for Sanders
- Sanders has 13-point lead in North Carolina ahead of Super Tuesday: poll
- Public Enemy drops Flavor Flav after he complained about image used to promote Sanders rally
- Duckworth endorses Biden ahead of Super Tuesday
- Klobuchar cancels Minnesota rally as protesters take stage
- Bloomberg Counters Trump Attack With WaPo Report: Your Aides Are 'Trashing' Your Coronavirus Response
- Selma churchgoers turn their backs on Bloomberg
I feel bad for Mayor Pete. Based on the age of some of his opponents, he has only ten more chances to run for President over the next forty years. - Frank Conniff
Drive-By Voting: Avoid Coronavirus
Officials in some states with upcoming primaries are encouraging more people to avoid in-person polling sites amid heightened worries about the spread of coronavirus in the United States. Some are even increasing the opportunity for drive-by voting on Super Tuesday.
Imagine arguing before the Supreme Court that people should lose health care this week. - Schooley tweet
- Trump urges pharmaceutical executives to accelerate coronavirus vaccine efforts
- GOP senator wants to exclude the rich from electric vehicle tax credit
- Molson Coors brewery reopens with increased security after shooting
- Apple to pay up to $500 million to settle U.S. lawsuit over slow iPhones
Republicans Projected To Pick Up Seventy Seats In Prison. - Andy Borowitz
Will Twitter Be Forced To Take Conservative View?
A massive private equity firm has taken on a large stake in Twitter with a clear goal reportedly in mind: kicking company CEO Jack Dorsey to the curb.
Bloomberg late on Friday was the first to report that Elliott Management Corp. acquired a "sizable" amount of Twitter shares in order to push for changes in the firm.
A large field with moderates splitting the vote was Bernie’s dream race.
A small field with Warren splitting his support is Bernie’s nightmare scenario.
This entire race flipped upside down in three days. - The Hoarse Whisperer
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry