It’s Bernie’s revolutionary zeal pit against Biden’s calls for restoration.
Democrats are throwing their support to a Democrat. This is an outrage. - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- At least 19 dead after tornadoes hit Tennessee
- WHO chief warns 'we are in uncharted territory' as number of coronavirus cases worldwide passes 90,000
- Masked officers join Kim Jong Un at military drill
- Iran calls on military to help fight coronavirus
- Azar in the crosshairs for delays in virus tests
- Trump repeatedly misunderstands health officials advising him about coronavirus
- McCarthy blasts Democrats' campaign arm for ads against Republicans on coronavirus response
- Trump loyalist installed in top intelligence post on National Security Council
- Trump withdraws nomination of Pentagon official who questioned Ukraine aid freeze
- Putin proposes to enshrine God, heterosexual marriage in constitution
If you’re happy and you know it... wash your hands. - Dan Rather
At Least It's Not The Andromeda Strain
Up to a million people could be tested for coronavirus by the end of week, the FDA said Monday, as cases across the US rose to more than 100 and health officials warned that the number will keep climbing.
Cases of the virus have now been reported in 12 states -- the majority of them in California and Washington state, where six people have died.
About a quarter of the current cases were likely transmitted through US communities, officials have said, meaning they were not travel-related.
I was at a hospital where there were a few #coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody. - Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the UK
REPORT: Outbreak of idiocy spreading 10,000 times faster than the coronavirus. - TheBeaverton.com
- Trump goes after Dems in Super Tuesday eve rally
- Mike Pence refuses to condemn Donald Trump Jr. for saying Democrats want Americans to die of the coronavirus
- CNN Analyst Predicts The Exact Date Trump Will Dump Pence From The Ticket
- Student quarantined for coronavirus days after classmates shook Mike Pence’s hand
- Voters complain they can’t get answers from Lindsey Graham’s South Carolina offices
- Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip to Uruguay
- Bolton book release delayed due to government review
- Sessions gets gang-tackled in bid for his old seat
- Conservatives Blast Michelle Malkin's 'Anti-Semitic' Questions: 'Once Admired Her. This is Disgusting.'
- Fox News’ Brit Hume Posts Screenshot Revealing Interest in ‘Sexy Vixen Vinyl’
- Morning Joe Hails Chris Matthews' After Abrupt Exit, Laments 'So-Called Cancel Culture'
- Woman told to ‘shut up, sit down’ after she asks Kellyanne Conway why Trump wants to cut Medicare: report
NEW: Right now there is a caravan of Hunter Bidens forming on the Mexico/US Border.
Developing. - YS tweet
The Biden Bounce
Late-breaking polls of Super Tuesday states show former Vice President Joe Biden making big gains following his decisive victory in South Carolina and a flood of endorsements from former rivals eager to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
Whether you choose to accept it or not, America is now a effectively a fascist dictatorship. The American voters are the Allied Forces ready to storm the beaches of our electoral Normandy and take our country back from a despotic, white nationalist regime. - Tea Pain
Trump is the third president to be impeached and the first president who, after being impeached, doesn’t know how impeachment works. - Windsor Mann tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Beto O’Rourke Returns to Campaign to Endorse Biden in Dallas: 'The Antithesis of Donald Trump'
- Comey endorses Biden; campaign says no thanks
- Sanders Supporter Michael Moore Brushes Off Biden’s First Primary Win: ‘South Carolina Is Not Representative of the US’
- Hillary Clinton Mocks Bernie Sanders In Super Tuesday Shot: His Campaign is Just Baloney
- Clinton not endorsing, just 'watching and hoping'
- Bloomberg: I’m not dropping out
- Super Tuesday: Michael Bloomberg says he will eat at Chinese restaurant to show solidarity over coronavirus
- Donna Brazile Tells RNC Chairwoman to ‘Go to Hell’ on Fox News
President Trump has sent more tweets in 2020 about "Mini Mike" (44) than Coronavirus (33), and that includes retweets. - Tamara Keith, NPR
I Have Always Called This Show: SPITBALL
In light of Chris Matthews’ sudden retirement announcement from his longtime MSNBC’s program Hardball, Twitter responded with admiration and criticism for the host.
Matthews, who made an abrupt retirement announcement Monday night on the network stating, “After conversations with MSNBC, I decided tonight would be my last Hardball.”
All I want from these coronavirus updates is some reassurance that all the rich people are going to be OK. - Rex Huppke
- Emerald City Comic Con will take place in Seattle amid coronavirus fears
- Federal Reserve announces first emergency rate cut since the financial crisis
- Elon Musk lends support to Twitter’s embattled CEO: ‘he has a good heart’
- Reign of late GE CEO Jack Welch not fondly recalled in Schenectady
A lot of cheap flights right now, and part of me thinks, if im going to get the coronavirus, I might as well get it in a deeply discounted 5 star hotel in Venice. - Ben Dreyfus
Federal Reserve Announces Cut: Stock Market Drops Like A Rock
The Federal Reserve announced today that it is cutting interest rates by half a percentage point, an emergency move designed to bolster the U.S. economy amid risks posed by the coronavirus outbreak.
"The fundamentals of the U.S. economy remain strong," the Fed's rate-setting committee said in a statement on the cut, which is twice the size of the central bank's typical rate moves, signaling a strong desire to reassure markets. "However, the coronavirus poses evolving risks to economic activity."
I think my uber driver has colognavirus. - Blaine Capatch
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry