Ned and Lisa Keahey were well aware that the second-most powerful Atlantic hurricane on record was heading for them, having watched the weather radar on Sunday at a Florida marina from the boat they have called home for the past 20 years.
As you gather around the grill today, remember that President Obama once asked for Dijon mustard on his burger, the worst scandal in presidential history. - The Daily Show
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- London mayor mocks Trump for dealing with hurricane ‘out on the golf course’
- Donald Trump's Afghanistan peace process "is called losing," Fox News analyst says
- Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia
- Trump administration wants to ‘reset’ relations with E.U.
- Gunman Who Killed 7 in West Texas Identified After Police Initially Declined to Name Him
- Trump steers clear of background checks as possible solution on guns
- Hours after shooting rampage, Texas gun laws loosened
- Texas Republican Touts God, Prayer in Rant Against Gun Control ...
- Explosives found near Labor Day parade New Jersey governor was participating in
Believing that you have a god-given right to military-grade weaponry is probably a good enough reason to take away your military-grade weaponry. - Jeff Tiedrich
As morning broke in the Bahamas on Monday, residents who rode out Hurricane Dorian described buzz-saw-like winds that splintered homes, flooded streets and left them terrified for their lives.
Meanwhile, U.S. officials braced for a similar fate as the monster storm's eye wall set its sight on the coasts of Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas.
I really need to relax this Labor Day weekend, so I'm already chilling a bottle of something special in the fridge. It's Xanax. - Bette Midler
- Trump Spends Labor Day Morning Attacking 'LameStream Media': 'Beyond Fake, They Are Corrupt'
- Trump says he's "not sure" if he's heard of a Category 5 hurricane — despite 4 having threatened the U.S. since he took office
- Trump says Alabama will be hit by #HurricaneDorian, National Weather Service says it won't
- FL Sen. Rick Scott Defends Trump's Hurricane Prep: 'He Got Updates While He Was Playing Golf'
- Arkansas woman drowns in a flood after 911 dispatcher scolds her
- Kentucky principal who tried to ban LGBT books arrested for possessing and distributing child pornography
- Report: Police Never Responded After Odessa Shooter Threatened Neighbor With Rifle Last Month
- Mattis warns against divisiveness: 'We all know that we’re better than our current politics'
- German far right surges in eastern elections
Link Found Between Cowardly Politicians and Gun Violence. - Andy Borowitz
Gee, The 1st Amendment May Get In Trump's Way
President Donald Trump confirmed on Saturday via Twitter that he is "suing various people for violating their confidentiality agreements" including the "disgusting and foul mouthed" Omarosa Manigault Newman.
Guns kill more people than hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes combined in the USA. We're #1
How would we know if Trump’s Twitter was hacked? - Hoodlum tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Where Each Democratic Candidate Stands In The Presidential Race
- Beto O'Rourke Drops an F-Bomb on CNN in Stunning Response to Odessa Shooting: 'This is F*cked Up'
- Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris are running dual campaigns
Straight Lives Parade Outnumbered By Protesters
They marched under the motto, "It's great to be straight." A man in a shark costume chanted, "Straight Lives Matter!" Another dressed as Santa Claus held the "straight flag" and welcomed any heckling that came his way.
Trump Furious After Twitter Purge Leaves Him With 14 Followers. - Andy Borowitz
- China launches case against US tariffs at WTO
- American tennis player fined $10K for making shooting gesture with racket
- Deutsche Bank throws curve into Trump tax return fight
- Trump fires back at AFL-CIO chief Trumka: 'No wonder unions are losing so much'
- US, Poland sign 5G technology agreement
"Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." - Abraham Lincoln
Please Read The Fine Print Before Downloading
ZAO - a new Chinese app that lets users swap their faces with celebrities, sports stars or anyone else in a video clip - racked up millions of downloads on the weekend but swiftly drew fire over privacy issues.
'I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.'
— Dr. Seuss
I labored today because I did not want to disappoint you!