A senior Trump administration official told Axios that the president's suggestion to drop nuclear bombs into hurricanes to stop them from hitting the United States was well-intentioned.
"His goal — to keep a catastrophic hurricane from hitting the mainland — is not bad," the official, who had been briefed on the suggestion, told the outlet. "His objective is not bad."
We should not nuke hurricanes. - Hillary Clinton
I never thought we'd have such a low IQ President who would even suggest such a thing.
Sorry, Hillary, that you had to tweet this.- Angela Belcamino
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Claims 'World Leaders' at G7 Are Asking Him Why American Media 'Hate Your Country So Much'
- European Council Chief Defies Trump: ‘Under No Condition’ Will EU Agree on Inviting Russia Back to G7
- Trump says he'd meet with Iranians under 'right' circumstances
- Trump goes off on Twitter rant about ‘My Stock Market’ at nearly 2 a.m. in France
- Lindsey Graham: 'Accept the pain' of the U.S.-China trade war
Trudeau Tricks Trump Into Buying Imaginary Canadian Island Called Blueland - Andy Borowitz
Trump Pushes His Miami Country Club for Next G7 Meeting. Miami in August? Ugh.
President Trump said Monday that next year’s Group of Seven (G-7) summit will likely be held in Miami, and that his Doral golf resort is a contender to host the annual meeting.
Trump Accuses Other G-7 Leaders of Speaking In Foreign Languages To Keep Secrets From Him - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Claims Presidency Will Cost Him $3-5 Billion When Confronted By Reporter About Cashing in on Doral Resort
- Scaramucci: G7 Has Been an 'Unmitigated Disaster' for Trump; Calls for GOP Leaders to Intervene
- Trump says he's 'an environmentalist' after skipping G-7 climate meeting
- Rudy Giuliani Revives Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory
- GOP Rep. Sean Duffy resigning
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders launches new website amid campaign speculation
- Trump: 'Chosen one' remark was sarcasm
- Former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh to challenge Trump in GOP presidential primary
- Critics Fire Back With #TrumpGibberish After Trump Blames Media for Destroying Itself: ‘YOU Are Trying to Destroy the Free Press’
The Earth is getting hotter. So Trump says it’s a hoax and enables more pollution.
Mass shootings on the rise. So Trump calls for more guns.
It’s awkward to realize that you care about Trump’s kids & grandchildren more than Trump ever will. - John Fugelsang
I'm So Old I Remember When George W. Bush Tortured People
A federal appeals court has cleared the way for a trial in a decade-old lawsuit accusing a military contractor of responsibility for torture of prisoners at the notorious, U.S.-run Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, but one judge assigned to the case warned the ruling could have “dangerous” results.
Ideally, you want the President of the United States, the Mayor of Crazytown and the village idiot to be three different people. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Rob Porter as Part of Obstruction Probe
- Invoking RFK and MLK, Biden asks: What if Obama were assassinated
- Elizabeth Warren Takes Jab at Clinton Campaign: 'Nobody's Getting Behind Me on a Debate Stage and Doing a Handsy Thing'
- Sanders: 'Of course' I would use tariffs as president
- Teachers union calls on Congress to pass gun legislation
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has beaten cancer three times, and Trump used bone spurs as an excuse. - John Fugelsang
I’m no fan of Biden, but a dude who wants to nuke hurricanes, rake forest fires, buy Greenland, who stared at a solar eclipse, and thinks windmills cause cancer, doesn’t get to call anyone else “Crazy” Joe. - OhNoSheTwint
- Trump claims China asked for renewed trade talks
- Trump hits China with new tariffs in trade war escalation
- Trump DEA to move forward on new marijuana grower applications
- KFC first fast-food restaurant to test plant-based chicken
David Koch’s Will Leaves Over One Hundred Republican Congressmen To His Brother - Andy Borowitz
The U.S. debt to China is $1.12 trillion so Trump threatens U.S. Companies. Insanity at a level never before seen
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow asserted President Trump’s threat to block trade between private American businesses and China, saying he has “emergency economic power authority” to do so.
The hurricanes hate us for our freedoms. - Jeff Tiedrich