President Donald Trump lashed out Tuesday at "false and nasty" rumors that the Trump golf resort he offered for the next G7 summit is infested with bedbugs.
"No bedbugs at Doral," Trump huffed in a tweet...Fueling the buzz was a Miami Herald story from January 30, 2017 that Trump's attorneys had reached a settlement with a Doral guest who had complained of being attacked by bedbugs.
Trump Doral. Come for the emoluments, stay for the bedbugs. - Jennifer Taub
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq
- Iranian president says he'll only meet Trump after U.S. drops sanctions
- Netanyahu warns Hezbollah to "calm down" as Lebanon accuses Israel of "declaration of war"
- ‘Sorry, it’s the way I negotiate’: Trump confounds the world at wild G-7
- Kids left without either parent at home for 8 days after Mississippi ICE raid
I'd like to see a day when there was no news. None. Zilch. Zip. I'd turn on CNN and Brooke Baldwin would say, "Nothing happened today, so we're going to show a bunch of rock videos." - Stephen King
I’ll let the Amazon burn because Macron insulted me
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says Brazil will only accept an offer of international aid to fight Amazon fires if French leader Emmanuel Macron retracts comments that he finds offensive.
I am thinking about starting an Antifa-like movement in the US where we dress up in all green and start planting trees everywhere, without government permission, and refuse to stop.
I would call it Antreefa.
What do you think? - Sergio tweet
- Trump backs Brazilian president as he rejects aid for fighting Amazon fires
- Trump Brings Global Attention to Alleged 'Bed Bug Infestation' at Resort Proposed For G-7: 'No Bed Bugs at Doral'
- Trump Wants to Host Next G7 Summit at Struggling Doral Resort: ‘It’s Very Big, Great Conference Rooms’
- Fox & Friends Defends Trump Holding G7 At His Own Resort: 'It Would Be a Beautiful Place For World Leaders to Go'
- Trump Allies Reportedly Plan to Release Damaging Information on Journalists Critical of the President
- President Trump falsely claims Melania Trump has "gotten to know Kim Jong Un"
- Angela Merkel snorts as Donald Trump says he has "German in my blood"
- Epstein accusers pour out their anger in court
- Joe Walsh on Admitting to Racist Tweets: 'I Think We're All a Little Bit Racist'
- Senator Collins has voted to confirm 32 of Trump’s anti-choice judicial picks
In 30 years, I'm going to be the old guy that spits on the ground every time someone mentions Trump. - Red T. Racoon tweet
China Says Trump Never Called Them
One day later, China is still insisting no phone calls took place over the weekend that President Donald Trump claimed showed its willingness to talk again.
“I have not heard of this situation regarding the two calls that the U.S. mentioned in the weekend,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at press conference on Tuesday.
I’m not surprised Sarah Huckabee Sanders is joining Fox News, but I will be surprised to see what she looks like as a blonde. - Chelsea Handler
Donald Trump's spirit animal is a bed bug. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Bernie, Warren surge to tie Biden atop Democratic field
- FEC paralyzed by resignations as 2020 approaches
- Man who took hostages at NH Clinton office denied halfway house
The last president to balance the budget was a Democrat
Better start your Christmas shopping soon! Like right now! You never know what insanity this guy is going to unleash on us next!!! - Bette Midler
Down & Down He Goes, Round & Round He Goes...
President Donald Trump is struggling in states that matter most to his re-election chances, according to a new tracking poll by the Morning Consult.
The president has sustained double-digit declines in net approval rate in nearly every state that could be considered a tossup, and more voters disapprove than approve of him in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Pennsylvania and Ohio that Trump won in 2016.
BREAKING: Trump to send Stephen Miller to his Doral resort in Florida to eat all the bed bugs - Rex Huppke
- Drug maker ordered to pay $572M for role in opioid crisis
- Maine lobster industry losing business to Canada because of Chinese tariffs
- NY Times columnist Bret Stephens to Twitter critic: ‘Come to my home’ and ‘call me a bedbug to my face’
- Japan's Hayabusa2 Asteroid Probe Packs Its Space-Rock Bag for Return to Earth
So just to be absolutely clear, Bret Stephens threw a truly embarrassing tantrum because someone called him a name online and he got a new speaking engagement out of it. white men cannot help but fail upward. - Molly tweet
A shipment of jalapenos from Mexico to the US had 4 tons of marijuana hidden in the cargo. In completely unrelated news, my weed line comes out this fall. - Chelsea Handler
Navy Seals On Jet Skis
U.S. special operations forces have embraced civilian vehicles, from trucks to ATVs, to get around quickly and quietly on the modern battlefield. At sea this practical attitude means that Navy SEALs operate their own jet skis, allowing naval special warfare operators the ability to move quickly from sea to shore in very small numbers. But SEALs aren’t the only ones zipping around on personal watercraft—Iran’s Revolutionary Guards also use them.
Five words I never expected to hear as an American: “We really pissed off Denmark.” - Conan O'Brien
This is why you shouldn't wait until retirement to travel