A guest on Russia’s state television network on Wednesday found herself stunned by President Donald Trump’s performance at this week’s NATO summit, in which the president angrily attacked longtime allies for allegedly not contributing enough to the alliance.
This reboot of Groundhog Day where America wakes up every morning and Trump is still president sucks- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- As migrant families are reunited, some children don’t recognize their mothers
- 'You don’t love me anymore?': A son is separated from his father at the border, then comes a wrenching call
- Trump to NATO: 'I'm a Very Stable Genius'
- Trump Muses About Future Friendship With Putin: He ‘Is Not My Enemy’
- Trump says not much he can do even if Putin admits to election meddling: All I can say is "Don’t do it again"
- FBI agent Peter Strzok blows up Trump’s ‘witch hunt’ conspiracy — and blasts GOP as Russian pawns
Trump has done more damage to NATO in 18 months than Soviet & Russian leaders achieved in 7 decades. Why ? -Michael McFaul
Trump arrived 30 minutes late to today’s NATO summit, missed his scheduled meetings with at least two world leaders, prompted the secretary general to call an emergency session, held an impromptu 35-minute news conference, [then left fly to London].- Rebecca Ballhaus, Wall Street Journal
Macron Corrects Trump Claims At NATO
French President Emmanuel Macron has denied President Donald Trump’s claim that NATO allies have agreed to boost defense spending beyond 2 percent of gross domestic product.
Macron said: There is a communique that was published yesterday. It’s very detailed.”
He added: “It confirms the goal of 2 percent by 2024. That’s all.”
Merkel told Mueller that she would take a leave of absence as leader of the German government and move to Washington to work full-time for Mueller “if that would be of assistance.”- Andy Borowitz
White House Claims John Kelly Was Thinking About Breakfast Instead Of Listening To Trump's Speech
John Kelly was annoyed he couldn't get a "full breakfast" in Brussels on Wednesday.
At least that was the explanation from White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders when asked about the apparently agitated body language displayed by President Donald Trump's chief of staff during a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
Sanders told The Washington Post that Kelly "was displeased because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese."
I’ve gone from thinking Trump should be impeached to thinking he should be held back from second grade.- Andy Borowitz
- Cohen lawyer says Trump may have committed "impeachable offense"
- Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial
- Judge moves Manafort from 'VIP' jail to Alexandria lockup
- Furious Trump unleashes unhinged tweet against ‘Ex-FBI LAYER Lisa Page’
- White House says Supreme Court nominee’s personal debt was due to Nationals season tickets
- Huckabee Sanders: Being called a liar "bothers me"
- Stormy Daniels Arrested While Performing in Ohio, Charged With Misdemeanor Sex Offenses
- Trump campaign chair busted for sex trafficking sues his own family from prison
- Eighth Former OSU Wrestler Says Jim Jordan Knew About Sexual Abuse
- Kentucky governor slammed after appearing surprised that black kids play chess
- New Book Reveals That President Trump Got Lost on Air Force One
- Sean Spicer gets brutally mocked for describing Trump as ‘a unicorn riding over a rainbow’ in new book
- Bystanders stop racist Oregon man from pushing black teenage girl into traffic
- After Trump's pardon, Oregon ranchers catch a ride home on Pence ally's private jet
Honestly, among the most damning and suspicious thing is that he has no idiotic nickname for Putin. - Emily Nussbaum
|Take a deep breath when opening.|
Russian Asbestos Company Stamps Trump's Face On Their Products
One of the world's largest and producers and sellers of asbestos has reportedly begun placing a seal with President Trump's face on its products.
The Guardian reported on Wednesday that Uralasbest has adorned pallets of its products with Trump's face and the message, “Approved by Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States."
Putin can shoot an American in the middle of 5th Avenue and Trump still won't criticize him. - Roland Scahill
Please explain to me once again how Peter Strzok convinced the FBI to collude with Russia and Hillary to lose her own election so that Trump could win so that then the deep state could take him down because oh my god that all makes such perfect sense to me herpity derpity derpity - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Photographer Pete Souza's New Book Cover Brings The Shade
- Ex-ambassador says voter ignorance is Trump’s biggest asset: ‘Americans don’t like to get complicated’ with facts
I for one feel much safer now knowing that Stormy Daniels was arrested and a sexual predator is leading the country. - OhNoShe Twint
|Rosenstein sending hand signal to deep state.|
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has asked federal prosecutors to help the Department of Justice (DOJ) review Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's government documents, according to a report in The New York Times that notes the request is an unusual injection of politics into the law enforcement duties of the department.
Stephen Miller threw away $80 worth of takeout sushi after the
restaurant’s bartender allegedly flipped him off. I’m sorry those fish died for nothing, but at least they didn’t have to go through Stephen Miller’s guts. - Bette Midler
Rachel Maddow just spoke for all of us when she said sometimes she thinks she’s died and gone to hell and this is what the news is like in hell.- Joyce Alene
- BMW adding SUV production in China, increasing prices on US-built SUVs in response to Trump’s tariffs
- China's ZTE clears hurdle to lifting U.S. ban
- Papa John's founder resigns as chairman after apologizing for racial slur
- Dictionary.Com Shades Kylie Jenner After Forbes Calls Her a 'Self-Made' Almost-Billionaire
Tearful Trump Admits NATO Alliance Closest Thing To Friendship He’s Ever Had - The Onion
Republicans Openly Colluding In Congress
When California Republican Rep. Devin Nunes sat before a committee Wednesday to testify on a bill, Democrats tried to use the opportunity to question the House Intelligence Committee chairman on his investigation of Russian meddling and the 2016 presidential race.
But the Republican chairman of the House Rules Committee -- Rep. Pete Sessions of Texas -- allowed Nunes to leave the hearing before Democrats could fire off their questions, prompting criticism from Democrats.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."- Mark Twain