The FBI raid on President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen sought information that included payments allegedly made to keep women silent about affairs with Trump more than a decade ago.
Does Trump realize that the NY AG who approved the warrant on Cohen is the very person who he personally interviewed, gave him the position, donated the max to his campaign and is a REPUBLICAN?
When Trump is put on house arrest, is he going to have to stay at the White House or Mar-a-Lago?- Tim Hanlon
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia Vetoes US Resolution On Syria In UN Security Council
- After China's massive drill, US patrols disputed South China Sea
- Possible Chinese military base in South Pacific fills gap, sends strong message to US and allies
- Duterte: Philippines, China partners in war vs drugs, terror
Overheard: MAGA apparently stands for "My Attorney's Getting Arrested."- George Takei
Innocent People Don't Whine Or Lie, Sarah
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday insisted that the investigations into President Donald Trump’s campaign and acquaintances had “gone too far.”
Trump sends National Guard to his accountant's office. - Andy Borowitz
“If a mysterious virus suddenly started killing eight of our children every day, America would mobilize teams of doctors and public health officials. We would move heaven and earth until we found a way to protect our children. But not with gun violence.” - Se. Elizabeth Warren
- Trump Blasts 'Total Witch Hunt' After FBI Raids His Longtime Attorney's Office
- That $4000 raise Donald Trump and Paul Ryan promised you was a trickle-down lie
- Fox News' Tucker Carlson Discusses 'Sex-Crazed' Pandas Rather than FBI Raid on Trump Lawyer
- Republicans Warn Trump Firing Mueller Would Be Major Mistake
- Republican Governor to Miss VP Mike Pence Visit Because His Schedule 'Has Other Stuff On It'
- Kudlow confronted over attacks on Obama deficit after rejecting CBO's projections on Trump budget
- Republican Rep. Weatherston Won't Seek Re-Election
- Delaware Republican may have violated federal policy by announcing bid for US Congress
- Sessions Turned to a Republican Fundraiser for Advice on Lining Up New US Attorneys
- Ivanka Trump Schooled by Retired General on Michelle Obama's Efforts to Promote Child Fitness
- The only Republican woman running for SC governor opposes an equal pay law, abortion
- Amid ad boycott, Laura Ingraham says she won't be silenced by 'the left'
Kim Jong-un Says He Will Meet with Whoever is U.S. President in May. - Andy Borowitz
Republicans Lied About Tax Cuts. Again.
The massive tax cuts signed into law in December, which Republicans said would pay for themselves, will balloon the U.S. deficit in years ahead, the Congressional Budget Office said on Monday, possibly hobbling President Donald Trump’s future agenda.
He's Cohen down... or am I Russian to judgment? Is it an optical collusion or just Watergate under the bridge? Is he dis-Putin all the allegations? Is he in t-Ruble? - Tyler Gorash
'It's Over, You F*cker,' Nixon Tells Trump from Hell. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton: Reinstating Irish border post Brexit would be 'enormous setback'
- Madeleine Albright Dings Obama For Inaction on Syria: I Wished 'Red Line' Was Followed Through
- Warning of Russians, Florida Democrats push state to fortify election systems
- Poll: Far more young Democrats plan to vote than young Republicans
Ever notice that when you don't want to pay to educate poor kids you always end up paying to incarcerate poor dropouts? - John Fugelsang
Here's A Pussy That Trump Should Grab
Senate Democrats have obtained internal Environmental Protection Agency documents they say show no evidence of specific, credible, physical threats against Administrator Scott Pruitt.
Pruitt's staff cited death threats to rebut criticism of Pruitt flying in first-class airline seats and a full-time security detail of 20 armed officers.
THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE HILLARY AND ALL HER DRAMA, AMIRITE???!?!?!!- Rex Huppke
- The biggest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook is fake
- Xi Says China To Lower Trade Barriers As Beijing Files WTO Complaint Against US
- Bayer-Monsanto deal reportedly gets Justice Department's OK, clearing the last big regulatory hurdle
- A consumer watchdog wants to fine Wells Fargo a record $1 billion for its lending abuses
- Kroger Looks to Add 11000 Supermarket Workers
If there was another country in the world where cops killed people at rate they do in America, State Dept. would advise you not to go there. - Richard Hine
I Wish There Was A Ben & Jerry's Near Me In Costa Rica. I Scream For Ice Cream.
Ice cream enthusiasts are in for some free sweet treats on April 10 thanks to Ben & Jerry’s annual Free Cone Day.
From 12 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops around the world will give away free ice cream to customers on its 40th annual Free Cone Day.
“We act insane, because if we didn't, we would most surely become insane."
―Hawkeye Pierce in MASH