"The big Caravan of People from Honduras, now coming across Mexico and heading to our 'Weak Laws' Border, had better be stopped before it gets there. Cash cow NAFTA is in play, as is foreign aid to Honduras and the countries that allow this to happen. Congress MUST ACT NOW!" Trump tweeted
George Soros is driving the caravan from Honduras. - Tony Posnanski
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Active shooter at YouTube HQ in San Bruno
- Clouds form over Iran deal as Trump deadline nears
- Trump mocks American press during press conference with Baltic leaders
- Foreign Governments Could Be Using High-Tech Gadgets to Intercept Calls and Texts in Washington
- California lawmakers propose new restrictions on when police officers can use deadly force
- Muller investigates consulting firm tied to UAE
- Dutch attorney gets 30-day sentence after guilty plea in Mueller probe
Putin wants the old USSR back, and danged if Trump ain't tryin' to give it to him. - Tea Pain
Trump To Send Troops To U.S. Border. Is That Legal?
President Donald Trump on Tuesday revealed that he would send troops to the U.S. border and said that a so-called “caravan” of migrants made him “very sad.”
During remarks from the Cabinet Room, Trump spoke about his plan to secure the border in lieu of a sprawling border wall.
“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,”
The Manafort Squeeze Continues...
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told special counsel Robert Mueller in a classified August 2, 2017, memo that he should investigate allegations that President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort was "colluding with Russian government officials" to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, prosecutors in the Russia probe revealed late Monday night.
Bob Mueller is an F5 twister headed straight for the Trump trailer park.- Tea Pain
- Trump asks judge for private arbitration in Stormy Daniels lawsuit
- ‘I am right’: Trump insists Amazon hurts the Post Office but fails to offer any proof in latest Twitter rant
- Scott Pruitt’s oil lobby-linked landlady also helped fund his attorney general campaign in Oklahoma: report
- Force homeless people into institutions, Republican candidate for California governor says
- Oklahoma state lawmaker vows to vote against all education funding over teacher strike
- Trump-loving nurse begs for donations after being fired for saying Stephon Clark ‘deserved’ to be shot
- Arkansas candidate facing backlash for saying ‘f*gs are disgusting’ and created HIV
- Chinese billionaire wallops Roger Stone with $100 million defamation suit over his InfoWars screeds
TRUMP LAWYER: "Your honor, this case will make our client's ability to run the country worse."
JUDGE: "That would be impossible. Motion denied."
- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The shooting at YouTube HQ in San Bruno is the 58th mass shooting of 2018.
This has to stop. - Kaivan Shroff
Boob Removes Boob Info
A webpage that focused on breast cancer was reportedly scrubbed from the website of the Department of Health and Human Services's (HHS) Office on Women's Health (OWH).
The changes on WomensHealth.gov — which include the removal of material on insurance for low-income people
Last week with Laura Ingraham, Ted Nugent, and Frank Stallone attacking a teenager on Twitter, who survived a mass shooting...
I once again want to commend Melania Trump on her amazing Anti- Cyber Bulling campaign...
HELLUVA JOB FLOTUS! - Tony Posnanski
Rock The Voter News
- Preet Bharara makes tempting offer to Jeff Bezos: ‘Buy Twitter with change in your pocket and shut Trump’s account’
- The Clintons Are Regulars at Upland Now
- Democrats fund start-ups to leapfrog RNC technology
- Obama’s Photographer Just Went On A Donald Trump-Trolling Spree
CNN: Happy Easter!
NBC: Happy Easter!
Fox News: This morning we’ll examine the role Hillary played in Jesus’ death. - OhNoSheTwint
Millions Saddened That Chinese Space Station Did Not Fall On Ted Nugent - Andy Borowitz
If you lost money today trading in Amazon stock or any other security, and you know of anyone who knowingly or recklessly made a false public statement about that company or its stock, causing your losses, you should contact a securities lawyer today. - Richard W. Painter
- China Eyes Improved India Ties In Case Of Sino-US Trade War
- Trump hopes to have renegotiated NAFTA deal to present by mid-April: report
- This local affiliate station rebelled against Sinclair Broadcasting — and their viewers loved it
- Sinclair Chairman Claims Entire Print Media Has 'No Credibility'
- Tesla's Model 3 Is Now America's Best-Selling Electric Car
Sinclair TV anchor suddenly begins reading news in Russian. - Andy Borowitz
Media Company Tells Employees Not To Talk To Media
Employees at KATU News in Portland, Oregon—an affiliate of Sinclair Broadcast Group—received a memo Monday on how to handle press inquiries regarding the fake news promos that included an ominous warning about speaking with reporters.
Someone should probably mention to Republicans that Jesus is history’s most famous liberal. - The Hoarse Whisperer
No pixels were harmed in the production of this website.