CNNI's Arwa Damon who was recently in the Antarctica on an assignment after years of riveting coverage of the war zones in the Middle East and beyond. I bet she needed that change of climate.
You go girl.
I also chose Will Ripley at CNNI for his outstanding reporting on North Korea. A gentleman journalist.
Trump isn't a criminal target in the Mueller investigation — yet
..."In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.
"The special counsel also told Trump's lawyers that he is preparing a report about the president's actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice, according to two people with knowledge of the conversations.
*Me praying on knees* Please hurry Mr. Mueller!
French President Emmanuel Macron said in a new interview that artificial intelligence could totally jeopardize democracy if left unchecked. But at this point, I'd be willing to try President Roomba.- Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian spy: Moscow bid for joint poisoning inquiry fails at OPCW
- Trump declares 'nobody has been tougher on Russia' in meeting with Baltic leaders
- Russia, Iran and Turkey seek 'lasting ceasefire' in Syria amid US uncertainty
- Outgoing Trump aide HR McMaster : US should be tougher on Russia
- Donald Trump Jr. Falsely Claims Silicon Valley Is Covering Up YouTube Shooter
Vladimir Putin could soon be coming to America. During their phone call last month — the one where Trump wasn't supposed to congratulate Putin — not only did Trump congratulate him, he invited his KG-BFF to a summit at the White House. It’s about time he invited the boss over for dinner.
So, this will be a nice opportunity for Putin to stop by and install a few new Nest cameras in the White House. - Jimmy Kimmel
Trump To Send National Guard To The Border
President Trump will soon sign an order to deploy National Guard troops to the United States' southern border, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen announced Wednesday.
According to the Financial Times, the Russian businessman who secretly met with a Trump campaign official in January 2017 has been tied directly to Vladimir Putin. Hey, Robert Mueller, how much more evidence do you need? I'm starting to feel like a little kid screaming at “Dora the Explorer” that the windmill she's looking for is right behind her. "Turn around!"- Seth Myers
- Trump Appointee Quits Defense Department After Obama Birther Posts Exposed
- Trump pushes Republicans to use 'nuclear option' on border measures
- Donald Trump wrongly claims border wall is under construction
- Kimmel on Trump v Amazon: 'He's jealous because Jeff Bezos is actually a billionaire'
- Ex-Trump aide Steve Bannon: ‘To hell with Wall Street’ view on trade moves
- Judge skeptical of Manafort suit challenging Mueller's authority
- Former staffer says Trump corrupted Devin Nunes: ‘Pressure on him from the White House was too great’
- Roger Stone, on the day he sent an email claiming he dined with Julian Assange, also predicted that “devastating” WikiLeaks documents about the Clinton Foundation would be disclosed
- Ivanka Trump under fire after claim she tried to 'bribe' Planned Parenthood to stop abortions
- Donald Trump Was Sued for Violating a Key Part of Martin Luther King Jr.'s Legacy
Trump Escalates Trade War
The Trump administration has raised the stakes in a growing trade showdown with China by placing 25% tariffs on some 1,300 industrial technology, transport and medical products to try to force changes in Beijing’s intellectual property practices.
The president officially declared the month of April to be National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. At this point he's just messing with us, right? He might as well declare it National Bankrupt Casino Awareness Month.- Jimmy Kimmel
50 years ago today, the world lost a hero. But we didn't lose his message of unity. #MLK50 - Ellen DeGeneres
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama, John Lewis reflect on MLK legacy
- Former Obama aide: Trump's 'Cheatin' Obama' may have 'racial undertones'
- Republicans warned of 'blue wave' after liberal wins Wisconsin court race
- 'Fox News is always trying to impeach me': Hillary Clinton quips about the cable news network's post-election obsession
CNN: Today marks 50 years since MLK’s death.
NBC: Today marks 50 years since MLK’s death.
Fox News: Today marks 50 years since MLK’s death which could have been prevented if he had been carrying a gun. Up next, why is there no white MLK?- OhNoSheTwint
Hillary Warns Us 'The Worst Is Yet To Come'
Hillary Clinton addressed the ongoing #MeToo women’s rights movement Tuesday night, saying that she believed it still would have happened if she were elected president in 2016. “I believe that it was a wave that was building and building,” she said. “I think that my losing probably accelerated that wave, but the wave was coming.”
After seeing how Ivanka is treated in the press, I’m so grateful I decided against hiring my daughter then asking her to constantly lie for me. - Conan O'Brien
Amazon Denies it Was Taunting Trump by Shipping Bone Spur Ointment to White House- Andy Borowitz
- Donald Trump's tweets rattle markets but find silence from its top target, Amazon
- Markets Jittery Over US-China Trade Fight
- China Targets Detroit, Hits Tesla and BMW Instead
- Facebook says Cambridge Analytica may have had data from as many as 87 million people
Today I sent Mark Zuckerberg my entire medical history just to save him some time.- Albert Brooks
60 Minutes Cut Trump's Genitalia
The lawyer for film actress Stormy Daniels claimed Wednesday that CBS left a clip of his client describing President Trump's genitalia out of her "60 Minutes" interview last month because "they’re a conservative network."
The Antichrist came to my party this weekend and turned all the wine into water. Hate that guy.- John Fugelsang