The Russian lawyer who top Trump campaign officials were told had compromising information on Hillary Clinton ahead of a June 2016 meeting told the Associated Press on Sunday that she is surprised she has not been contacted by special counsel Robert Mueller
Mueller team said to be amused as Giuliani pledges to end Russia probe. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Nicaragua riots: Relatives of US embassy staff told to leave
- Macron, Merkel Prepare Hard Sell for Trump on Iran Accord
- Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking in custody, police say
- Georgia police used law meant to combat KKK to arrest counterprotestors at neo-Nazi rally
- Driver in custody after Toronto pedestrians hit by white van that fled scene
The Waffle House shooter wanted to meet Trump. The Parkland school shooter wrote a letter to Trump. The Quebec mosque shooter was obsessed with Trump’s Twitter. Trump himself said he could shoot someone and not lose any supporters. Trump is a one-man terrorist organization.- OhNoSheTwint
Trump Creates Russian Sanction Loopholes!
U.S. officials will consider easing sanctions on Rusal, an aluminum producer controlled by a businessman with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Treasury Department announced Monday.
Everyone is talking about Donald Trump's potentially epic summit with Kim Jong Un. It's the dispute of the ill-fitting suits! The men with nukes putting up their dukes! "In this corner, weighing in at 239 pounds, ha-ha, with the terrible haircut, a man-child who had everything handed to him by his father. And in the other corner: The exact same thing! Let’s get ready to bumble!”- Stephen Colbert
Is John Bolton Anti- Muslim? Yep.
John Bolton, President Donald Trump’s new national security adviser, chaired a nonprofit that has promoted misleading and false anti-Muslim news, some of which was amplified by a Russian troll factory, an NBC News review found.
- 'Morning Joe' host: Trump tweeting during Barbara Bush funeral was 'insulting' to the US
- Conway lashes out at CNN for question about husband's tweets
- What We Know About Sean Hannity's Shell Companies and Why It Matters
- John Oliver to run pro-Iran deal ad on Hannity's Fox News show
- Missouri Governor Charged With Another Felony
- Gun nuts are shooting their $300 Yeti coolers after the company cut ties with the NRA
- Shania Twain Singing Words Of Sorry For Saying She'd Have Voted For Trump
- Donald Trump Has Gained More Than $100 Million On Mar-a-Lago
- 'Nowhere near close': The bond between Trump and Giuliani is less than it appears
- Anthony Bourdain: Trump will "come crashing down" when everyone starts turning on each other
“Like most Americans, I had totally forgotten about Rudy Giuliani’s existence,” Mueller said.- Andy Borowitz
Flight Records Confirm Trump's Moscow Sleepover. Where's His Fixer?
President Donald Trump twice gave James Comey an alibi for why a salacious report about the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow couldn’t be true: He never even spent the night in Russia during that trip, Trump told the former FBI director, according to Comey’s memos about the conversations...Now, flight records obtained by Bloomberg provide to-the-minute details, from wheels down to departure.
Happy Confederate Memorial Day - I haven't seen this many people celebrating the side that actually lost since Trump's inaugural. - John Fugelsang
Sarah Sanders: "Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president.”
Me: Nah. I can multitask. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to deliver Mandela event speech in latest contrast with Trump
- Free press is under 'open assault' in Trump era, Hillary Clinton says
Add "make Melania smile" to the long list of things Obama can do that Trump can't. - Jeff Tiedrich
What A Smile Melania!
Donald Trump may have chosen not to attend Barbara Bush’s funeral on Saturday, but social media users still found a way to talk about him in his absence.
After the president’s wife Melania Trump was spotted smiling and sharing a laugh with Barack Obama before the service in Houston, it didn’t take long before social media users began to joke about how even though she was at a funeral, she appeared to be having a good time away from her husband.
Barbara Bush's funeral ends, and Melania Trump returns to her day job: waiting for Donald to die. - Jeff Tiedrich
If Trump Did Attend Barbara Bush's Funeral
Obamas are half-way home from Bush funeral. They hear a thump in the back seat, pull over to find Melania hiding. “Can I stay with you?” - Jess McLaren
- Oil prices on track for biggest one-day decline in a week
- Amazon Has a Top-Secret Plan to Build Home Robots
- Amazon to host ex-FBI Director Comey in Seattle
- Facebook face recognition error looks awkward ahead of GDPR
- Ford Refuses To Use GM's 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
Poll: Most Americans Believe Hannity Will Somehow Appear In Pee Tape. - Andy Borowitz
Is Hannity Headed To A Calamity?
Fox News host who said Trump’s fixer ‘knows real estate’ has a portfolio that includes support from Department of Housing, a fact he did not mention when interviewing Ben Carson last year
Of course, it all started last week when two black men, Donte Robinson and Rashon Nelson, were in a Philadelphia Starbucks waiting for a friend. They didn't order anything immediately, so they were arrested and marched out in handcuffs. That is a grievous racial injustice. And if you witness anything like this, for the love of God, don't film it in portrait mode! Film it in landscape! You're missing all the racism on the sides. - Stephen Colbert