America’s new tax system will go into effect in just 12 days, and payroll companies are bracing for confusion as they figure out new withholding rules that will affect millions of American paychecks.
Most congressional republicans haven't felt this giddy since they pushed their grandparents down the stairs for inheritance money.- Soapbox Liberal
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Fox contributor floats conspiracy theory that the FBI might have planned to assassinate Donald Trump
- Thousands of mental health professionals warn of Trump’s increasing instability
- McMaster, Tillerson keep up pressure on North Korea
- Myanmar bans UN official as military finds mass grave in Rakhine
- South Korea Wants to Postpone US Military Drills Until After Olympics
Farewell, Individual Mandate.
Created by a GOP think tank.
Implemented by a GOP governor.
But then the black POTUS adopted it & it had to go.
So now uninsured sick ppl can show up at ERs
& local taxpayers foot the bill.
Congrats, MAGA folk - you finally got Socialized health care. - John Fugelsang
WTH? This Is Bizarre.
A used car dealership known as ‘CIA’ in northern Virginia is the latest detail of intrigue in the bizarre investigations into the Pakistani family at the center of the House IT scandal involving former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
It's NO coincidence that the unelected public servants who have seen the details behind Trump/Russia that are hidden from the public are the ones who are sounding the alarms
Sally Yates, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc
They have nothing to gain by doing so except to save America. - Brian Krassenstein
|No more paper towels for you!|
Will The Tax Bill Punish Puerto Rico?
Why, Of Course, It Will!
The hits just keep coming for Puerto Rico.
As the U.S. island struggles to climb out of a $70 billion debt crisis and recover from the devastation of Hurricane Maria, House Republicans voted Tuesday to impose a 12.5 percent tax on intellectual property income made by U.S. companies operating on the island and a minimum 10 percent tax on their profits in Puerto Rico. The Senate passed the measure early Wednesday.
It was revealed that the Pentagon had a top secret program to investigate UFO’s and aliens. Which is why Trump announced plans to build a dome over the earth and make E.T. pay for it. - Jimmy Fallon
- Ex-CIA head: It’s ‘scary’ that Don Jr. is peddling FBI conspiracies — and shows the probe isn’t ‘going to a happy place’
- “Nikki Haley Stuck a Knife in His Back”: Roger Stone Is Already Writing the Story of Trump's Downfall
- FBI's McCabe Meets With House Panel as Grassley Calls for Firing
- White supremacist Richard Spencer blames Jews for ‘suppressing real white identity’ in ‘Twitter purge’
- Investigation concludes Florida Sen. Jack Latvala's conduct may be criminal
- Angry parents pull kids from class over Ivanka Trump visit
- 'Everything that wasn’t a Trump tweet’: The most overlooked, under-reported and ignored stories of 2017
I've never been prouder not to be a Republican. - John Pavlovitz
Chris Christie Goes After Jared Kushner. Grab The Popcorn!
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who helped put Jared Kushner's father in prison, showed no mercy toward the senior White House adviser on Tuesday, encouraging Russia probe investigators to closely examine any hand he may have had in potential wrongdoings by the Trump campaign.
Dear child with cancer whose government has just given your chemo treatment money to a board member at Goldman Sachs:
Don’t worry, he’s going to spend it on a third Mercedes. -Mikel Jollet
Rock The Voter News
- A Single Vote Just Cost the Republicans Control of the Virginia House of Delegates
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Are Now Equally Unpopular, Have Identical Favorability Ratings
- Twitter Is Freaking Out Because the New Trump Robot in Disney's Hall of Presidents Looks Like Hillary Clinton
- Pardoned by Obama, former federal inmate opens cafe in Jersey City
The Trump administration has banned the CDC from using seven words in official documents for next year's budget. The seven words are "Hillary Clinton actually won the popular vote."- Seth Myers
I realize this is the world’s smallest issue, but I still don’t understand what “I moved on her like a bitch“ means. - Emily Nussbaum
Being too stupid and gullible to realize that the plutocrats are picking your pockets is a great way to own the libs.- Jeff Tiedrich
- US existing home sales jump to 11-year high
- Uber dealt blow after EU court classifies it as transport service
- A Hotel Charged This Couple $350 and Threatened Legal Action After They Left a Negative Review, Lawsuit Says
- That Secret Government Program to Track UFOs? It's Not the First
Save this tweet: In 2019 Democrats are gonna repeal this #GOPTaxScam. I’ll laugh as Repubs cry. This bill is smoking hot garbage, the most corrupt bill that’s ever existed in Congress. I feel dirty talking about it. The swamp monster of bills. People will go to prison over it. - Scott Dworkin
Europe, China And Japan Have Fabulous Railroads. Why? Because They Invest In Technology. The USA Doesn't. It's That Simple.
Amtrak's co-CEO apologized profusely for the high-speed train derailment that hurled passenger cars onto a freeway, killing three people and injuring 100.
"It's not acceptable that we are involved in these kinds of accidents. We are terribly sorry to the people that are involved," Richard Anderson said.
"Nobody talks more of free enterprise and competition and of the best man winning than the man who inherited his father's store or farm." -- C. Wright Mills, 1951
Holiday Hugs To Everyone!