During tonight’s opening monologue on Fox News’ Hannity, host Sean Hannity devoted more than 10 minutes to highlighting what he claimed was the hypocrisy of liberals when it came to the bombshell sexual misconduct allegations against Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein.
Harvey Weinstein was fired. So what are we going to do about the sexual predator in the White House? Just keep letting him run the country?- Billy Eichner
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- University of Hawaii sends email to students to help them prepare for a nuclear attack
- North Korea: Trump has "lit the wick of war": report
- North Korea targets U.S. companies using spearphishing emails
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for US Secrets
- Carter Page says he won’t testify before Senate Intelligence panel in Russia probe
- US congressional panels spar over ‘Trump dossier’ on Russia contacts
- 'Pure devastation': At least 17 dead, more than 500 missing as California wildfires spread
Who can forget during the Cuban Missile Crisis when Kennedy tweeted, "Cueball @Khrushchev and Lil' Beardy don't have the [guts]. I double-dog dare you to push the button."- Stephen Colbert
I would definitely pay $100 to watch Rex Tillerson and Donald Trump take IQ tests against each other. And I guarantee the next day, Kellyanne Conway would be saying that the lower the number, the better the score.- Jimmy Kimmel
President Donald Trump said he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during a gathering this past summer of the nation’s highest ranking national security leaders, according to three officials who were in the room.
The Ivana vs Melania feud is a fun distraction from the feud of Trump vs NFL/Jemele Hill/Tillerson/Bob Corker/Kim Jong Un/Reality. - Stephen Colbert
- Ivana Trump reveals she texted Melania Trump amid First Lady feud
- Seb Gorka: Weinstein Should Have ‘Obeyed’ VP Pence’s Rule of Refusing to Eat Alone With Women
- Poll: Majority says Trump's NFL comments were not appropriate
- WH disputes report that Trump's UK trip won’t be a state visit
- Conway denies ever saying 'fake news' as Trump attacks NBC
- Roy Moore’s Son Arrested for Ninth Time
- McConnell ratchets up judicial wars — again
- Mike Ditka walks back ‘oppression’ comment: ‘I intended the right thing — It just came out wrong’
President Trump is back to golfing, and he played with Lindsey Graham yesterday and said it was “wet and windy.” But luckily, some people from Puerto Rico came and threw their paper towels at him. - Jimmy Fallon
Trump Threatens NBC
US President Donald Trump has raised the prospect of challenging media licences for NBC News and other news networks after unfavourable reports.
He took aim at NBC, which made him a star on The Apprentice, after it reported he wanted to boost America's nuclear arsenal almost tenfold.
Mr Trump labelled the report "fake news" and "pure fiction"
Eminem did in 4 minutes what political pundits, news anchors, & newspaper reporters have not been able to do in a year.
The power of art. - Fake Frederick Douglas Tweet
In the last year or so, arguably the three most powerful men in entertainment, TV news, and politics were outed as serial sexual predators. - Simon Malloy
Starving Puerto Rican Towns Sharing Food, Eating Plants, and Waiting for FEMA
One woman was left with a can of tuna, another family ate from their garden. One mayor says 5,000 residents face starvation.
Why won’t Hillary condemn the California wildfires? - Eric Garland
Rock The Voter News
- Nashville native Katie Hill hired as new communications director for Barack Obama
- Nathan Lane says Harvey Weinstein attacked him at a birthday party for Hillary Clinton
- Google Removes Russia-Backed Anti-Hillary Clinton YouTubers
- Law professor calls BS on NYC prosecutor’s ‘insufficient evidence’ excuse on Trump kids and Weinstein
Tucker Carlson actually just did a segment about how Clinton is a Weinstein enabler, from the chair where O'Reilly sat, on Ailes's network. - Lauren Duca
Does the Second Amendment protect an individual right to sell firearms to the public?
No, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Tuesday in Teixeira v. County of Alameda, a landmark decision affirming the government’s constitutional authority to strictly regulate gun shops. The 9–2 ruling is a victory for gun safety advocates who feared judicial aggrandizement of the right to bear arms could invalidate myriad laws governing firearm commerce. The decision may be imperiled, however, if the plaintiffs appeal to the Supreme Court, where conservative justices are increasingly eager to expand the scope of the Second Amendment.
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders today said that President Trump’s comment that he has a higher IQ than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was a joke and told reporters they should “get a sense of humor.” They should get a sense of humor? You’re the one who always looks like she just found a joint in her son’s Bible. - Seth Myers
President Trump gave an exclusive interview to Forbes and teased a new economic development bill that he says is “both a carrot and a stick." Incidentally, “carrot and stick” are also Trump and Melania’s Secret Service code names. - Seth Myers
- Facebook and Instagram experience outages
- Delta Vows Not to Pay US Import Duties on Bombardier Jetliner
- New group plans legal challenges to Trump businesses, and its first lawsuit is expected within days
- One of the world’s most valuable salmon fisheries could become a mine for copper and gold under Trump
California To Allow Driverless Cars
Fully autonomous vehicles — without backup drivers — could be on California public roads by June or earlier, the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles said Wednesday as it unveiled a new version of proposed rules.