President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."
Only 1 in 6 PR residents has electricity; 1/3 don't have safe drinking water. These are US citizens. The callousness boggles the mind. - Paul Krugman
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘Stop the genocide’: San Juan mayor begs UN and UNICEF for help Trump won’t give Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico: US officials privately acknowledge serious food shortage
- McCain tears into Trump for missing Russia sanctions deadline
- Sandberg: Russian ads should 'absolutely' be released
- American hostage mom and family freed 5 years after being kidnapped by Taliban
- Proxy War Over Iran Nuclear Deal Divides US, Europe at UN
- Donald Trump on North Korea: President Obama Should Have Taken Care of It
- North Korea says Trump is "insane" and has "lit the wick of war"
- The wildfire death toll grows in Northern California
The least Trump can do is go back to Puerto Rico and toss out some body bags.- Warren Holstein
Deep Down, Trump Wants To Cut Off The Tongues And Fingers Of The Media
President Trump is doubling down on his suggestion that the federal government "challenge" the broadcast licenses of networks that report what he deems "fake news."
"Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked," he wrote on Twitter. "Not fair to public!"
Just a friendly reminder that Bill Clinton got impeached for lying about a bl*w j*b.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Ivana Trump says she confronted Hillary Clinton in 1992 about Bill Clinton's cheating
- CNN's Navarro to Kaepernick critic: ‘Who died and made you the judge of blackness?’
- New bill aims to reverse Obama restrictions on offshore drilling
- Trump adviser acknowledges slow pace of IT hires
- Trump praises Hannity's ratings: 'I'm very proud of you'
- An absolutely maddening exchange between Sarah Sanders and the media
- Trump: 'Disgusting' that media 'can write whatever they want'
@POTUS your comments about Puerto Rico are unbecoming of a Commander in Chief they seem more to come from a “Hater in Chief” - Carmen Yulín Cruz, Mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Trump's staff must all be walking on eggshells.|
In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.
"That the King is insane is now old news." — Thomas Paine, 1788
Seth Rogen vs Donald Trump Jr. On Twitter
Hollywood star and comedic actor Seth Rogen once again trolled and slid into Donald Trump Jr.’s direct messages on Twitter Thursday, suggesting the president’s son speak out against his father’s alleged sexual harassment and assault towards women.
I wonder if Bill Cosby's wife is reading about Harvey Weinstein's wife & thinking, "Oh, so that's the proper response." - Erik Bransteen
Rock The Voter News
- Wait, Are Obama and Tillerson Hanging Out Together? They Just Joined the Same Country Club
- Clinton urges Congress to reauthorize children's health care program
- Hillary Clinton says she was 'appalled' at Weinstein news, will give away his donations
Will the Republicans give back money contributed by Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly? - Barbra Streisand
Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is not letting Hillary Clinton off the hook for her friendship with Harvey Weinstein, the disgraced film producer who is accused of sexually harassing and raping young women in the film industry for decades. ..Bourdain, whose girlfriend, Asia Argento, claims she was raped by Weinstein in 1997, called Clinton’s interview “shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness.” Bourdain also suggested that Clinton may have known about Weinstein’s behavior for years before the bombshell reports on him were released last week.
“Know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She’s not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years,” he tweeted.
As awful as Harvey Weinstein is, we must remember he still doesn't control any branches of our government.- Erik Bransteen
- Oil giant Shell buys leading operator of electric vehicle charging stations
- Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account
- ‘Poverty is a state of mind’: Ben Carson victim-blames poor and says ‘a savior’ is the solution
- Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand the stock market. Or the national debt.
It's hard to sell Trump's 250 word vocabulary as a negative to folks that have a 150 word vocabulary. - Tea Pain
Someone Is Trying To Discredit CNN
LawNewz.com has learned that CNN’s Legal Department is now looking into a hoax website that is pushing a story about a security guard in Las Vegas being arrested following the massacre. The apparent hoax caught traction early Thursday after a “CNN” article claimed there was a second arrest in the Oct. 1 mass shooting at Mandalay Bay: the security guard originally credited with helping stop Stephen Paddock was booked as the second gunman