Disclosures indicate that Trump’s campaign and the various political action committees supporting it blew through tens of millions of dollars in 2023, leaving him cash-strapped heading into 2024.
Trump PAC still paying Melania's stylist $18K a month for 'strategy consulting' - Tea Pain
Melania Trump made her Stylist pay his own transportation from store to store picking up her clothing & delivering them to TT. Melania told me to tell Hérve, “SAVE THE RECIEPTS!” & she’d pay him back (not a cent more). She did NOT like to pay. TRUMP PAC is paying for Melania’s clothing. - Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, author of Melania & Me
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Congressman Brian Mast Says Dead Babies in Gaza ‘Are Not Innocent Palestinian Civilians’
- US military shoots down Iranian drones, Houthi missiles, over Gulf of Aden
- European Union agrees to $54 billion aid package for Ukraine
- Georgia's Fulton County is hacked, but prosecutor's office says Trump election case is unaffected
- Chuck Grassley Signals Opposition to Bill Because It 'Makes the President Look Good'
Want to stop "Illegal Immigration?"Prosecute the American Businesses and individuals who hire "undocumented illegals" to the fullest extent of laws already on the books.The "Border Problem" would end in 6 months. - Brandon Unger
Just Secede, Already!
Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas), who has said Texas should ignore the Supreme Court’s order allowing federal authorities to remove barbed wire along the southern border, compared the decision Tuesday to the 1857 high court ruling that upheld slavery.
In the last eight presidential elections, the Republican candidate won the popular vote exactly once.When Republicans talk about "taking our country back," what country do they mean? - Middle Age Riot
- Dave Portnoy Says Business Insider 'Scumbags' Who Reported on Him and Bill Ackman 'Deserve Great Bodily Harm'
- GOP moderates adopt hard-line tactics amid Republican infighting
- Trump Wildly Claims It's 'Been Proven' He 'Didn't Do Anything Wrong' In Fraud and Defamation Cases He Lost
- Trump says red marks on hands may have been AI
- Trump lawsuit over claims in ‘Steele dossier’ dismissed in UK
- New Book Claims Sidney Powell Proposed Plan to Seize Voting Machines in Plot So Crazy That Rudy Giuliani Said It Went Too Far
- Greene moves to force vote on censuring Omar for Somalia remarks
- GOP House Rep. Lisa McClain Roasts Lauren Boebert's 'Inappropriate Touching'
- Republican Governor Slams the Right's Taylor Swift Obsession: 'This Election Is Going to Suck'
I was just making my bed and pulled the fitted sheet too tight, lost my grip, and accidentally punched my own face.This must be what it feels like to be a woman voting Republican. - Jess Piper
Aw, Poor Kari Lake, She's Almost Broke! Maybe Trump or the RNC Can Help. Oh, Wait.
Republican Senate candidate and MAGA darling Kari Lake is entering the 2024 campaign season at a massive financial disadvantage compared to her competitors.
To date, Lake has raised just $2 million to fund her U.S. Senate campaign, which immediately follows her failed 2022 bid to be the Grand Canyon State’s governor. Worse yet, she has just $1 million in the bank and owes over $300,000 in debt.
'It will be an army of pissed-off Swifties that take down Trump.'- Jimmy Kimmel
Rock The Voter News
Trump Endorsed By Union of American Embalmers. - Andy Borowitz
Pass The Smelling Salts, The House Passed A Bipartisan Bill!
The House passed a $78 billion tax bill on Wednesday that boosts the child tax credit and reinstates business deductions that were rescinded during the Trump administration, sending the bipartisan, bicameral legislation to the Senate for consideration.
Remember when Covid hit and people needed help to make ends meet and Democrats didn’t vote for a stimulus bill because it would make Trump look good before the election? Me neither pass the immigration bill republicans. - James Scott
- Trump-Appointed Judge Tosses Disney Lawsuit Against Ron DeSantis
- Parents at Big Tech Hearing Tell CNN They Were Not Impressed With Zuckerberg's Apology: 'Awkward and Uncomfortable'
- 'Dead Wrong' Mark Cuban Rebuked by Equal Employment Commissioner on Use of Race and Sex in Hiring: 'That's Illegal'
- 'Senator, I'm Singaporean': Tech CEO Vexed When Tom Cotton Asks If He's 'Ever Been a Member of the Chinese Community Party'
Tom Cotton asking a Singaporean if he belongs to the Chinese Communist Party is like asking a Scot if they root for England in the World Cup. - Ron Filipkowski
Say It Ain't So, Mon.
The U.S. government has raised its travel alert level for Jamaica amid a spate of murders in the Caribbean nation, urging Americans to reconsider visiting the island "due to crime and [unreliable] medical services."
The State Department announced the change, to its Level 3 travel advisory, for Jamaica just a few days after it issued a warning about the Bahamas, which remained at a Level 2 advisory, urging Americans to "exercise increased caution," despite a series of murders there.
Has anyone seen a single report on cnn, foxnews or msnbc about the recent discovery that the Trump WH pharmacy handing out narcotics like a the 80s Colombian cartel selling cocaine?Even a single news story? - Keith M.