Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed a law Thursday restricting release of her travel and security records after the Legislature wrapped up a special session marked by a fight to more broadly scale back the state Freedom of Information Act.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Immigrant 'invasion'? Texas standoff ignites calls for secession
- 'Call it the Stupid Bill': Trump unveils new strategy to defeat immigration bill
- Poll: Disinformation about ‘open borders’ helps spur migrant surge
- 'Failed To Prove Their Claim': CNN Reporter Challenges IDF Explanation For Why It Bulldozed Gaza Cemetery
If we could just stop electing adults who believe in Noah’s Ark that would be great. - Jen
When Republican Lies Influence People...
Justin Mohn, a 32-year-old Pennsylvania man, is in police custody after allegedly murdering and decapitating his father, claiming the latter was a “federal employee” and a “traitor.”...Throughout the rant, Mohn spouts several far-right talking points
Melania: "If she gets $83.3 million, I should get about a billion."
- Pro-Trump MAGA Influencer Uninvited to Speak At Montana GOP Event In Growing Feud Ahead of Senate Primary
- Trump 2024 Spokeswoman Brutally Insults Taylor Swift Over Her Success And Dating History
- Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Backtracks on Wild Allegation Against Judge in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case
- Jesse Watters Absolutely Hammers MSNBC as 'Brainwashing Op' for Censoring Trump
- Trump administration official shot in Washington, DC carjacking
- Habba drops allegation after brushback from Carroll lawyer
- Exclusive-Hotelier Robert Bigelow gives Trump $1 million for legal fees
Trump lawyer Alina Habba is the millennial Rudy Giuliani. - Middle Age Riot
Donald Trump threw Alina Habba under the ambulance she was chasing. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Haley Uses The Age Card
GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley unveiled a new line of attack on former President Trump and President Biden’s age and mental acuity, calling them “Grumpy Old Men.”
Haley’s campaign said in a Wednesday release that the series will feature various aspects of what the country should expect from Trump and Biden if they are the nominees come November, “More chaos, confusion, drama, and a refusal to debate.”
Melania Considering Marrying E. Jean Carroll. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- House Democrats' campaign arm raised $12.3M to close out 2023
- Florida Democrats call for Miami Mayor Francis Suarez to resign after latest scandal
- 'You bend the knee to the Orange Jesus': Dem. launches fiery takedown of House Republicans
- Pelosi, DeLauro, McGovern Nominate José Andrés, World Central Kitchen for Nobel Peace Prize
DECISION 2024:Taylor Swift tours America’s stadiums, making millions, while Donald Trump tours America’s courtrooms, losing millions.I CHOOSE TAYLOR. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Plans to Neutralize Taylor Swift’s Impact By Using “Much Better Singer” Wayne Newton. - Andy Borwitz
Biden Will Visit Toxic Train Derailment Site
President Joe Biden will visit East Palestine, Ohio on the one-year anniversary of the Norfolk Southern train derailment that became a toxic disaster.
Even if you hate Donald Trump, I want you to join me in prayer for him tonight.Dear God, we pray that Judge Engoron hits the mf with a $400M judgment on Friday.Amen. 🙏 - Captain Obvious
- UPS is cutting 12,000 jobs just months after reaching union deal
- Biogen to cease production of controversial Alzheimer's drug
- Toyota warns 50,000 US vehicle owners to stop driving, get immediate repairs
- What to know about Elon Musk's Neuralink, which put an implant into a human brain
I’m a hard pass on letting a billionaire put a chip in my brain. - John Collins
So, How Did The Senate Judiciary Hearing Go...
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday blasted Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, over the company’s content moderation policies, specifically regarding children and teenagers, which was the subject of a Senate Judiciary Hearing Committee hearing.
“Mr. Zuckerberg, you and the companies before us, I know you don’t mean it to be so, but you have blood on your hands,” Graham said as cheers erupted from spectators in the hearing room.
New national Quinnipiac poll just out:50% Biden44% Trump