...“I really think now — as long as there’s not ice that actually makes it impossible to travel and as long as we don’t have whiteout conditions, snow actually falling — I think temperatures are the least of my concern in terms of depressing turnout. Iowans know how to dress for that,” Iowa GOP chair Jeff Kaufmann told reporters at a Bloomberg event Sunday.
I have no idea who will win the caucus but I do know that Iowa evangelicals are nuts.
IOWA CAUCUS FORECAST: IQs tonight expected to dip into the single digits. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- White House says it’s ‘right time’ for Israel to scale back Gaza war
- 'This Conversation is Over!' Tensions Flare as Biden Reportedly 'Running Out' of Patience With Netanyahu's Handling of War in Gaza
- Missile fire strikes a ship just off the coast of Yemen in the Gulf of Aden, UK military say
- 'Stunned, angry, and infuriated': Journalists address US silence on colleagues killed in Gaza
- Trump Tells Fans To Vote For Him 'On Martin Luther King Day' — With Help From Weird Naked Genital-Free Cartoon Dude
- Trump Urges MAGA Fans in Iowa to Vote Even If They're 'Sick as a Dog,' Adds It's 'Worth it' Even If You Die Later
- Trump Rants About 'Rat-Infested, Graffiti-Infested Sh*thole' Washington DC, Threatens to 'Take it Away from the Mayor'
Trump Invites Houthi Rebels to Mar-a-Lago. - Andy Borowitz
Iowans want a President who's flown on Epstein's jet 7 times, keeps classified docs in his shi**er, cut a single with jailed insurrectionists who attacked our Capitol, and raped a woman in a Bergdorf Goodman changing room. These are the issues most important to Ma and Pa Iowa. - Jeremy Newberger
Dear God, Trump Did Bring Out The Worst In Americans.
A new poll shows that a shocking number of voters, including an overwhelming majority of Republicans, agree with Donald Trump’s rhetoric when he claims immigrants are “poisoning the blood” of America.
Do Republican Christians realize that Jesus would have been brown-skinned, dark-eyed, peace-loving, pro-Women's Rights, a Social Democrat, and Jewish? - Brian Unger
- Ann Coulter Breaks Down Why Trump Can't Beat Biden and 'Trump Voters Are Morons'
- Mafia Don: Trump Waxes Poetic About ‘The Late Great Gangster Alphonse Capone’ At Rally — Just Days After Shouting Out Sammy the Bull
- Trump Rages At 'Guy On Fox News' — Who JUST Said He'd Vote For Trump Over Biden Even Though He's Anti-Trump
- Marco Rubio Endorses Trump Over Haley, DeSantis Right In Final Hours Before Iowa Caucus
- 'He Threw Him Under The Bus!' Ron DeSantis Mocks Vivek Ramaswamy After Trump Attacks
- ‘That’s Just The Reality’: DeSantis Says Some Republicans Endorsed Trump But Told Him Privately ‘They’re Going To Vote For Me’
- 'Best Possible Candidate For November': Larry Hogan Endorses Nikki Haley Ahead Of Iowa Caucus
- MTG Rails Against Hunter, Threatens Speaker Johnson's Job and Pushes Great Replacement Theory in Absolute Journey of a Fox Interview
- MLK Was An Inferior Pastor And ‘Communist,’ Said Top GOP Candidate For N.C. Governor
- What happened to thousands of voters? Registrations suddenly drop in Broward, Palm Beach counties
DeSantis Vows To Stay in Race Until The Last Voter He Meets is Alienated. - Andy Borowitz
You Thought Germans Were Dumb To Embrace Hitler? Americans Are Dumber.
The three top GOP presidential candidates are all leading President Biden in a hypothetical general election matchup, according to a new poll.
The CBS News/YouGov poll found that former President Trump, former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis each edge out Biden in a head-to-head matchup. While Trump remains the clear favorite in the GOP primary, it was Haley that fared the best against Biden.
MLK DAY TIP FOR REPUBLICANS:Keep Martin Luther King Jr.'s name out of your f*cking mouths. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Biden visits food bank to mark MLK holiday
- 'Filled With Hate': Fani Willis Slams Marjorie Taylor Greene During Sunday Church Sermon
- 'I Love My Country Too Much to Vote For Donald Trump': Joe Manchin Vows to Never Support Trump For 2024 As He Floats Presidential Run
- Jamie Raskin Accuses Trump of Trying to 'Convert' Presidency Into 'Moneymaking Enterprise'
- Stunning Republican Probe Finds 4,000 Missing Votes From Trump-Biden Election — Votes TAKEN FROM Biden
Whenever a defeatist Biden supporter moans that there’s no point because Trump is going to win, Trump gets closer to winning. Everybody thought Harry Truman was going to lose in 1948. - Andy Borowitz
Biden-Harris Raised $117 Million. Trump Hasn't Reported His Cash On Hand.
The Biden-Harris reelection campaign announced on Monday it has $117 million on hand, in what aides claim is the largest sum for any Democratic candidate in history at this point in the race.
8 years ago todayDonald Trump spoke at Liberty University,founded by a segregationist ,who defended apartheid,on #MLKday.And Irony hanged itself. - John Fugelsang
- ‘Jobs may disappear’: Nearly 40% of global employment could be disrupted by AI, IMF says
- Experts slam SpaceX after company’s second test flight results in damaging explosion that ‘incinerated’ a local area
- 'Go Home to Mommy!' Trump Taunts Heckler Who Called Him Out Over Foreign Business Dealings as President
- Axel Springer, Business Insider Stand By Plagiarism Coverage On Bill Ackman's Wife: 'The Stories Are Accurate and the Facts Well Documented'
"Donald Trump would give you the shirt off his back. He only cares about you."--Heard in Iowa yesterday"I don't care if you're sick as a dog and die in the cold caucusing for me. It will be worth it."--Donald Trump in Iowa yesterday
Be Careful ! Stay Safe and Warm!
'To highlight just how intense this outbreak of Arctic air is, over 95 million citizens fall within a Wind Chill Warning, Advisory, or Watch as of midnight tonight,' NWS agency said.
"One day we must ask the question, 'Why are there forty million poor people in America?' ... When you ask that question, you begin to question the capitalistic economy."-MLK, speech to the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, 1967