A number of 25 Republican-led states have sent soldiers to the Texas border to help combat illegal immigration, and more could be headed to the Lone Star...
Dear TexasIf you agree to secede within the next 48 hours we will throw in Florida as a parting giftRegardsAmerica - KidsRFirst
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott Enjoys ‘Great Day’ in INDIA Just One Day After Declaring His State Was Under ‘Invasion’
- Trump Calls on States to Deploy National Guard to Texas As State Clashes With Federal Government Over Border Crisis
- Kari Lake Urges Texas to Call Biden's Bluff on the Border Wall: Let Him 'Arrest a Sitting Governor'
- Fox's Jacqui Heinrich: GOP 'Flip Flop' on Historic Border Deal Plays into Biden Narrative Republicans Are 'Not Serious'
- GOP Senator Blasts 'Immoral' Republican Colleagues Scuttling Border Deal on Behalf of Trump
The state that couldn't stop a school shooter with a single AR-15 for over an hour wants to take on the entire US military.Mess with Texas. - Patrick S. Tomlinson
Challenger To Putin Should Avoid Balconies
They have lined up by the thousands across Russia in recent days, standing in the bitter cold for a chance to sign petitions to support an unlikely challenger to President Vladimir Putin.
I just don't think "please stop drowning children with razor wire" is a big ask. - Thor Benson
- Trump storms out of court as Carroll's lawyer seeks $24M penalty
- Nikki Haley Raises $2.6M After Trump Threatened Anyone Who Contributed to Her Campaign
- 'He's Totally Unhinged' Nikki Haley Blasts Trump for Pushing RNC to Call for Her to Drop Out
- Matt Gaetz Reportedly Told Colleagues He Ousted McCarthy Over Ethics Probe
- Watch the moment Lauren Boebert was asked to 'give the definition of carpetbagger' in the first GOP debate in her new district
- Ex-coal CEO who called himself ‘Trumpier than Trump’ launches Democratic Senate bid in W.Va.
In addition to a mental competency test Nikki Haley should force Trump to take a makeup application test. - Andy Borowitz
Another Dead End In The Hunter Biden Investigation. Yawn.
House Republicans brought in Rob Walker, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, on Friday for a closed-door deposition as part of their ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.
Axios obtained Walker’s opening statement which poured cold water on the yet unproven allegations from House Republicans that President Joe Biden somehow profited financially or sold government access through his son Hunter Biden.
Trump to his lawyer: “Why should I pay E. Jean Carroll when I’m not even going to pay you?” - Andy Borowitz
Religious conservatives meddling in authoritarian government is technically what got Jesus killed.. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Biden administration announces new actions to promote safe firearm storage
- Gavin Newsom Flames 'Pathetically Weak' Congressional Republicans: 'Just Completely Rolling Over' for Trump
- Democratic concerns grow amid RFK Jr. ballot push in battleground states
- Protestors SCREAM at Nancy Pelosi During Speech: ‘We Demand an End to the Zionist Occupation!’
It's wild watching the dudes who couldn't take out a single guy in a school in Uvalde talkin bout a civil war with the federal government. I know your history books are fukced up down there but feel free to google who won the first civil war. - BlackKnight10K
Grotesque Execution By Alabama
...Smith, who was on a gurney, appeared conscious for “several minutes into the execution,” and “shook and writhed” for about two minutes after that, media witnesses said in a joint report.
That was followed by several minutes of deep breathing before his breath began slowing “until it was no longer perceptible for media witnesses,” the media witnesses said.
Stop thinking killing people is a good response to killing people.That's my TED talk. - Victoria Brownsworth
Thanks to President Biden’s infrastructure bill, remote locations on the Navajo Nation reservation are receiving electricity and broadband — for the first time, EVER. - Lakota Man
- 'I think they're rushing these planes into the sky': Fears cloud return of Boeing's 737 MAX 9
- Spectator Chair Andrew Neil Vows to Quit If 'Absurd' Jeff Zucker Buy-Over Goes Ahead
- Microsoft lays off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox employees
- Family of woman killed in alligator attack sues housing company alleging negligence
Given that Russia has already taken out Ukraine's oil refineries, it would be appropriate that Ukraine takes out Russia's oil refineries. - Anders Aslund
Apparently, Tesla Investors Are Losing Faith In The Muskrat
Shares in Tesla plunged 12% Thursday, wiping $80 billion off the company’s market value hours after it warned of slowing growth in electric car sales and an existential threat from Chinese rivals.
Maybe Jesus hasn't returned because he is horrified by the Evangelicals who are waiting for him? - Brandon Unger