State senator Nick Schroer wants to reintroduce dueling to solve political differences in his statehouse.
Texas challenging the federal government, child labor on the rise, and Missouri republicans trying to duel. The 1800s are back. _ JoshuaPHilll
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Biden Confirms 3 U.S. Troops Killed, 25 Injured in Jordan by Iran-Backed Forces
- Hostage-deal gaps remain, Israeli prime minister's office says
- Nancy Pelosi Claims Pro-Palestinian Ceasefire Protesters Are Backed By Russia; Calls for FBI to Investigate
- House Republicans release impeachment articles against Mayorkas amid push to remove him over the border
- ‘What The!’ Biden Mocks Trump Over Assassinate-Your-Opponent Legal Theory In Campaign Speech
Last night’s deadly attack on our troops should remind us we have real enemies in this world that wish us harm. Let’s stop attacking each other and stand strong as one people and one nation. . - Gov. Andy Beshear
No One Is Surprised At Trump's Abuse of the White House Pharmacy.
The White House pharmacy under the Trump administration flouted federal regulations by doling out prescription pills, including stimulants and sedatives, to ineligible staffers without keeping adequate records, according to a scathing government report released this month.
“Severe and systemic problems” were found in “all phases of the White House Medical Unit’s pharmacy operations,” the Department of Defense’s Office of the Inspector General found.
Who else isn't surprised that Donald Trump is a bigger drug addict than Adolf Hitler was? - MayoIsSpicyy
- Republican Senators Grilled About Trump's $83M Defamation Verdict, Stand Firmly Behind Him
- Kari Lake Gets Roundly Booed at Arizona GOP Function After Her Recording of State Party Chair Led Him to Quit
- Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert’s ex-husband charged after 2 domestic incidents
- Boebert finishes fifth in straw poll of new district
- E. Jean Carroll says she plans to use $83 million on 'something Donald Trump hates'
- E. Jean Carroll Describes Seeing Trump in Court in First Post Defamation Trial TV Interview: 'He Was Nothing... No Power'
Millions of Americans Beg Trump to Defame Them. - Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump was convicted and found liable for sexual assault. Ask yourself if supporting a rapist for President reflects your family values. - The Lincoln Project
Tax Fraud Is What Got Al Capone Imprisoned. :)
Always read the footnotes.
That’s where former federal judge Barbara Jones, the court-appointed special monitor in Donald Trump’s New York business fraud case, just planted a financial bombshell that legal experts say suggests Trump lied knowingly and repeatedly on his federal financial disclosures about a major loan that never existed—and may have evaded taxes on $48 million in income.
Pence Says He Would Be Terrified to Be Alone in the GOP Race with a Woman. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Manchin could upend Biden’s reelection campaign – and blow up No Labels along the way
- House Democrats propose crackdown on fake, AI-generated robocalls
- Illinois officials to weigh whether to boot Trump off ballot
- US warns travelers of uptick in murders in the Bahamas
Religious conservatives working with authoritarian government is exactly what got Jesus killed. - John Fugelsang
Oklahoma GOP Censures Their U.S. Senator. Their Neighbor, Missouri, Probably Favors A Duel.
The Oklahoma Republican Party approved a resolution Saturday censuring Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., and attacking the Republican lawmaker for negotiating with Democrats on a potential border deal...The resolution also calls on Lankford to “cease and desist jeopardizing the security and liberty” of Americans.
The immigration deal – which has not yet been finalized – would reportedly make it harder for migrants to claim asylum, make it easier for U.S. officials to deport migrants who have remained in the country illegally, expand detention capacity and add Border Patrol staff.
Can someone please explain why Trump can walk around threatening Jurors, Prosecutors, Judges, Generals, Congressional members, Media conglomerates, Aides, etc., when he has 4 arrests and 91 Felonies, and NOTHING happens to him? - Brandon Unger
- Baldwin calls on drug companies to stop gaming patents for asthma inhalers
- New report warns of toxic ‘bomb train’ risk
- Biden publishes watered-down gas stove efficiency rule
- Super Bowl Logo Colors Conspiracy Crushed By Chiefs Win, NFL World Reacts
If you don't think Donald Trump will end up in prison, remember, nobody thought he would end up in the White House either. - Middle Age Riot
Wow. The House of Representatives Has Been Subpoenaed By The DOJ.
The House of Representatives revealed on Monday it has been subpoenaed by the Department of Justice as part of a grand jury investigation. It is unclear what the DOJ is investigating.
Elon didn't just block Taylor Swift on Twitter. He literally blocked *EVERYONE* from even searching for her on Twitter. What kind of weak ass snowflake behavior is that? - BlackKnight10K
I Hope Taylor Swift Sings The National Anthem At The Super Bowl
Money talks and Taylor Swift is certainly not the problem for the NFL.
The pop megastar has been a financial boon for the NFL and for the Kansas City Chiefs in the wake of her romance with star tight end Travis Kelce, according to a new report.
Front Office Sports recently reported that Swift has created a “brand value” of $331.5 million for the Chiefs and the NFL, citing data from Apex Marketing Group.
Jesus washed his disciples' feet. Republican Jesus would mow them down with an AR15. - MiMagaWatch