Former President Trump clashed frequently with the judge overseeing his New York fraud trial as the former president took the witness stand earlier Monday.
As terrible as the Trumps are on the stand, they've done an excellent job of distracting from the fact that they've already been found liable for fraud. - Schooley
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- France to give armoured vehicles to Lebanese army - defence minister
- Stephen King Roasts Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Claim ‘Not One Single American Dollar’ Has Been Spent on Israel-Hamas War
- Antisemitic incidents at ‘extraordinary levels’ in Europe: EU
- Israeli troops cut off northern Gaza
- Russia says it successfully test fired an ICBM from its new nuclear submarine
- US guided missile submarine arrives in Middle East
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Throws Down the Gauntlet Ahead of Trump's Testimony in Fraud Trial: The Numbers 'Don't Lie'
NY attorney: Did you get copies of statements in 2021?Donald Trump: I was so busy in the White House with China, Russia, and keeping the country –NY attorney (interrupts): You were not the President in 2021.
Israel Gives Gazans Fours Hours To Evacuate
The Palestinian Ministry of Health said that the death toll had risen to 10,022, including, 4,104 children, since the start of the fighting that followed an Oct. 7 surprise attack by Hamas that killed 1,400 people in Israel.
The health ministry said Monday that eight Palestinians had been killed in attacks on a pair of hospitals in Gaza City...Following 24 hours of consistent attacks, Israel announced another four-hour pause in the fighting Monday morning to allow civilians to safely evacuate to the southern end of Gaza.
Dear MSM: stop saying the reason why Trump can’t behave himself in court is because the course is so personal to him. He’s almost 80 years old, he’s not a child. He’s a fraud, a con, a liar who has zero respect for the rule of law. - Irishrygirl
- House Speaker Mike Johnson Creeps On Teen Son’s Porn Usage & His Son Returns The Favor
- Johnson embraces deficit fight, setting up battle over Medicare, Social Security
- Mike Johnson has accused Biden of bribery. Now impeachment is in his hands
- Haley campaign argues she is ‘only viable’ Trump alternative
- Trump knocks ‘disloyal’ Iowa governor ahead of reported DeSantis endorsement
- Scott’s campaign manager outlines strategy ahead of debate
- Clay Travis Claims He's Being Audited by the IRS Because He Supports Trump
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes Off On Her Own Party: Voters Are 'Sick and Tired of Republicans' and I Am Too
- Republican Peter Meijer, who supported Trump's impeachment, enters Michigan's US Senate race
Yes, I grew up Evangelical.No, it’s not normal for a father to have his teenage son act as his accountability partner for the porn he consumes. - Jess Parker
Does it concern you that someone who believes that dinosaurs were on Noah’s ark is Speaker of the House? - brucesteiner
Former President Donald Trump holds an edge over President Joe Biden in a series of hypothetical matchups among registered voters in four key swing states, new polling from The New York Times and Siena College shows.
If google maps kept sending you to the wrong location, you'd stop using it for directions.Not so for polling, apparently. - Rachel Bitecofer
Donald Trump attacking the judge in his trial is exactly what you'd expect from someone who stared into a solar eclipse and promoted horse dewormer as a Covid treatment. - Melanie D'Arrigo
Trump Ashamed By Sons’ Poor Lying Skills. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- 5 key races to watch on Election Day
- Jayapal: 2024 election ‘in great trouble’ for Biden after new polling
- More Americans for first time say death penalty applied unfairly: Gallup
With Christ as his adviser, President Trump will win the hearts of the jury by reading his favorite passages from the book of Salms. - Gary Peterson
David Axelrod Was Wrong About Hillary In 2016 and He's Wrong Now. Jerk.
Former senior White House adviser for Barack Obama, David Axelrod floated the idea on Sunday of President Joe Biden dropping out of 2024 race after a new poll showed him trailing Donald Trump in several states.
President Obama was trailing NEWT GINGRICH in swing states at this point in 2011.Don't remember David Axelrod telling him to drop out. - Covie
Supreme Court Rules Anyone Who Had Abortion Under Roe Must Be Re-Impregnated. - The Onion
- 'I will never return to Moxies': Restaurant chain criticized for firing employees after pro-Palestine march
- Afghan farmers lose income of more than $1 billion after the Taliban banned poppy cultivation
- A new survey of wealthy nations finds favorable views rising for the US while declining for China
- Musk launches rival AI chatbot ‘with a rebellious streak’
I am proud to have signed into law legislation that will lower prescription drug costs for millions of Americans. - President Biden
Conservative Christians Are Uneducated, Hence They Are Prone To Conspiracy Theories! Easy Peasy!
This year’s American Values Survey, conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) with the Brookings Institution, shows that the American people are very conflicted and increasingly do not possess a shared set of beliefs or values across a wide range of political issues. Key findings include a growingly disproportionate amount of support for political violence, a willingness to ignore the rule of law to win political power, and a belief in untrue conspiracy theories amongst Republicans as compared to Democrats.
It's wild that some conspiracy theorists think there's a secret group of billionaires controlling everything, when the truth is that they're not secret at all and we can clearly see what they are doing. - StrictlyChristo
How has Trump not been held in contempt of court yet? Still be treated with kid gloves. - Matt Murphy
Biden Invests In Amtrak
The Biden administration will announce a $16.4 billion investment for rail projects along Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor on Monday as part of the overall investments in infrastructure by President Biden, a longtime Amtrak user.
The funding will go to 25 passenger rail projects and will come from the bipartisan infrastructure law’s overall $66 billion investment in rail. The projects are an effort to move “the United States closer to his vision for world-class passenger rail,” an official said.
On this day in 1860, Abraham Lincoln, 51, wins the U.S. presidency. Although his name is absent from the ballot in 10 slave states, Lincoln wins a majority of the popular vote in the North. Within 45 days, South Carolina will leave the Union.