Efforts to keep former President Trump off the ballot under the 14th Amendment reached the Minnesota Supreme Court on Thursday, with several justices during oral arguments appearing wary that they should be the ones to determine Trump’s eligibility.
“It ain’t over until the Fat F** is in Sing Sing.”- A colloquialism from Jack E. Smith
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- US warns Israel amid Gaza carnage it doesn’t have long before support erodes
- CNN Airs ‘Graphic’ And ‘Disturbing’ Footage of Israeli Strike on Ambulance Convoy in Gaza
- Netanyahu: No pause in war without Hamas releasing hostages
- 14 Democratic senators call for short-term ‘cessation of hostilities’ in Gaza
- Hezbollah leader threatens to escalate Israel-Hamas war to protect Gaza
- Israel’s Fight With Iran Proxies in Syria Poisons Russia Ties
- House passes GOP-backed $14.3 billion Israel aid bill despite Biden veto threat
- GOP senator rebuked by Fox News reporter for 'insulting' comments on Marines
- Trump Refers to Jan. 6 Rioters as 'Hostages' at Texas Rally
- Trump State Department appointee sentenced to 5+ years in federal prison.
- Hawley accuses Homeland Security of pulling agents off cases to make sandwiches for illegal immigrants
Josh Hawley lives in Virginia, represents Missouri, and answers to Russia. - Middle Age Riot
Anyone Know How Many Hamas Terrorists Have Been Killed?
Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday “we need to do more” to protect civilians in Gaza after deadly Israeli strikes have killed around 9,000 people since early October, when Israel launched a major war against Palestinian militant group Hamas.
1. Hamas = Nazi terrorists who don't keep Palestine safe2. Palestinians deserve a free state & control of their borders3. Netanyahu = gangster thug who doesn't keep Israel safe4. Israelis deserve peace & security & neighbors who recognizes their right to existNot complex. - John Fugelsang
On this day in 1986, news first breaks that the Reagan White House authorized weapons sales to Tehran and illegally funnelled the profits to anti-communist guerrillas in Nicaragua. The Iran-Contra scandal will dog Reagan for the remainder of his presidency.
FYI: Other than Iran, the only country to benefit from Reagan's Iran/Contra debacle was Costa Rica, as they got a big ass airport compliments of Reagan's military buildup. No, they did not name the airport after him or anything else for that matter.
- ‘Do Not Refer to My Staff Again’: Judge Warns Trump’s Lawyer During Tense Exchange
- 'Are You Done?' Attorney's Question Rankles Eric Trump on Witness Stand
- Legal experts: NY AG “set up” Don Jr. on witness stand — and now he could be criminally prosecuted
- Court sketch artist says Trump Jr. asked she make him ‘look sexy’
- Trump lawyer cites Breitbart report as reason for mistrial — and courtroom laughs
- Trump Lawyer John Eastman One Step Closer to Being Disbarred for His Actions Leading up to Jan. 6 After Devastating Ruling from Judge
- Trump Lawyers Claim Trump's 'Uniquely Powerful Voice' Is 'Central To The American Fabric' In Bonkers Gag Order Filing
- Ex-Trump Aide Testifies that It Was 'Hysterical' to See Nancy Pelosi's Lectern Stolen on January 6
- DeSantis Pledges to 'Wear a Boot on My Head' if 'Donald Trump Can Summon the Balls' to Debate
- Congresswoman Informs Marjorie Taylor Greene, ‘Robert E. Lee Was Not Actually One of the Founding Fathers’
- GOP candidate for Missouri governor implies he’d ‘have to quit’ if voters pass abortion rights
- Tennessee Congressman Says Not to Worry About Global Warming Because It ‘Was 29 Degrees’ on Halloween
The judge overseeing Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial has expanded a gag order in the trial to extend to Trump’s attorneys after continued lengthy discussions about the judge’s communications with his law clerk during court this week. - Kaitlan Collins, CNN
What A Sorry Excuse From Ivanka. School Week? Really?
...Ivanka tried to get out of testifying by filing a motion for a stay to the New York Court of Appeals Thursday, arguing through an attorney that “Ms. Trump, who resides in Florida with her three minor children, will suffer undue hardship if a stay is denied and she is required to testify at trial in New York in the middle of a school week, in a case she has already been dismissed from, before her appeal is heard.”
I would like a televised event where Ivanka Trump explains to deployed military personnel how a 48-hour trip to New York poses an undue hardship to herself and her kids. - RebekahWriter
Trump says he can't make it to court Monday, he can't find daycare for his children. - BaddCompany
Rock The Voter News
Joe Biden has brought on 34 straight months of job creation. He’s done more in 3 years than the past two republican Presidents combined. - Santiago Mayer
Who Is The Dumbest, Eric or Don Jr.?
Former First Son Eric Trump lashed out in a wild rant outside former President Donald Trump’s fraud trial, attacking New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) and bemoaning “murderers” and “potholes” after finishing his testimony.
Tuberville represents Alabama but lives in FloridaHawley serves Missouri but lives in VirginiaYoungkin slams voter fraud but his teen son tried to vote twiceMeadows decries voter fraud but never lived in the trailer on his voter formParty of election integrity, y’all. - Lindy Li
- US added 150K jobs in October as jobless rate ticked higher
- SEC subpoenas PayPal over stablecoin
- Elon Musk Awkwardly Breaks Into Song After Joe Rogan Presses Him on Taliban Twitter Account
- Amazon made more than $1B using secret algorithm called ‘Project Nessie,’ FTC says
The crazy thing about the Sam Bankman-Fried conviction is that he's going to get a longer prison sentence than Trump, and he didn't even try to overthrow the government. - BlackKnight10K
Sam Bankman-Fried Faces Decades In Prison
Sam Bankman-Fried, who once ran one of the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, has been found guilty of fraud and money laundering at the end of a month-long trial in New York.
It concludes a stunning fall from grace for the 31-year-old former billionaire, once known as the "King of Crypto", who now faces decades in jail.
World Shocked That Man Running Business Based On Imaginary Money Might Be Fraud. - Andy Borowitz