Friday, August 26, 2022

Trump Mar–a-Lago affidavit reveals ‘handwritten notes,’ highly classified material led to warrant request

Records the FBI obtained from Trump’s Florida home in advance of the Aug. 8 search bore indications they contained human source intelligence.



JUST IN: Ginni and Clarence Thomas announce they’ll be releasing their own enhanced version of the trump affidavit. - NotHoodlum tweet







Libertarians are, and always have been, the laissez-faire bitches of the Republican Party. - Middle Age Riot








I disagree with Biden. MAGA Republicans are not semi-fascist. They are full fledged fascists. - Tim Hannan tweet



I Didn't Realize That Biden Could Play Badass Hardball 







I’m so glad President Biden barred Donald Trump from receiving intelligence briefings. - Jack Cocchiarella 






Republican Shenanigans

Trump Says Redacted Affidavit Reveals DOJ’s “Totally Amateurish” Use of Sharpies. - Andy Borowitz

 


He Mad!




Grandeur Delusionist Jared Kushner Says He Will Achieve Eternal Life. 




Before there was Herschel Walker, there was Ronald Reagan, who said, "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do.” - Andy Borowitz






Biden's Approval Rating Rose 
President Biden’s approval rating rose to 44 percent during the month of August in a new Gallup poll, the latest sign of the president recovering some ground amid a series of legislative wins and a steady decline in gasoline prices. 








____________________


Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________



Business/Tech News

Wonder why Elon Musk didn't buy Trump's Truth Social. - Jeremy Newberger






It's About Damn Time!








I’m a total dork.
I cry during the national anthem.
I cry during fireworks.
I cried when I saw the Capitol rotunda as an 8th grader on a field trip.
I love this country.
I love the promise of America.
And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit back and watch Republicans tear it apart. - JoJoFromJerz tweet







____________________





👍






_____________________










Odd News


Time To Deflate Photo
Danish Island Bornholm has an unusual tree that must be great for kids to climb.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment