Monday, August 29, 2022

This is not another Monday

I took a very solemn trip down memory lane over the weekend. I returned to my home I haven't seen for over a decade. I am preparing it for sale as neither my son or I want it. The property is as sad as my husband's legacy.

I will not be able to post for a few days. I am playing it by ear at this point, with so much that needs to be done. I won't be gone for a long time as I need to work to pay for this cleanup! LOL 

Get this, there are bats in the attic of the main house.

Sigh.


This is a shot of the junk my husband's friends left behind after they were evicted, just in the garage alone. They left an equal amount in the main house which hasn't been removed yet.


Here is a shot of the cabina from my 2nd floor balcony. That's a rancho to the right.



The next shot is looking to the otherside of the rancho and barbeque after the ixora and bougainvillea were trimmed.


Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. I am meeting with a realtor today.

See you as soon as possible and, don't forget -- Trump is a spy!

Peace and love.



4 comments:

  1. Landlord’s nightmare: Cleaning up after an eviction. I hope there’s no malicious damage. See you back soon, we hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, that's a nice looking property! I hope you gain enough after all that work to be able to live comfortably.

    And going back in the Time Machine can be fun...or not. Bless you.

    --Augustino

    ReplyDelete
  4. That could be a nice place. This is sad. Sorry that this happened to it. It is worth something.

    ReplyDelete