McConnell Excoriates Biden’s Voting Rights Speech in Fiery Senate Floor Rant: ‘Profoundly, Profoundly Unpresidential’
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) slammed Joe Biden on Wednesday over the president’s speech the previous day about voting rights.
Mitch McConnell would saw off your legs and then lecture you on the virtues of having feet. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Capitol attack panel closes in on Trump inner circle with three new subpoenas
- Rep. Jim Jordan rejects Jan. 6 panel interview
- Ted Cruz Demands Biden White House 'Fess Up' About FBI's Possible Role in Trump-Era Capitol Riot
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Again Pushes for 'National Divorce,’ Praises ‘Second Amendment Rights’ As Means of Defense
- Ted Cruz LOSES IT, Slams Podium Multiple Times While Railing Against Media ‘Hypocrisy’ on Masks
- Dr. Peter Hotez Says ‘Far-Right Anti-Vaccine Aggression' Has Killed 200,000 Americans
- Fauci: Omicron will infect 'just about everybody'
- Matt Gaetz Accuses Florida Music Fest of Requiring ‘Vaccine Passports’; Producers Say Congressman ‘Misrepresents Facts'
Fauci Defends Calling G.O.P. Senator a Moron: “I’m Just Following the Science” - Andy Borowitz
COVID Is Spreading Like Wildfire Worldwide
The World Health Organization (WHO) reported Tuesday that new coronavirus infections rose globally by more than half this past week.
In the group's weekly report, it said COVID-19 cases "increased markedly by 55%" between Jan. 3 and Jan. 9, while deaths, a lagging indicator, were around the same compared to the previous week.
Fauci Nostalgic for Days When He Testified via Zoom and Could Mute Rand Paul. - Andy Borowitz
- Fox & Friends Defends Rand Paul Fundraising Off of Fauci: 'Kind of How D.C. Works Anyway'
- Trump Fumes When Asked Why Senate Republicans Aren't Backing His Stolen Election Crusade: 'Because Mitch McConnell is a Loser!'
- Trump Rips 'Gutless' Politicians — Like DeSantis — Who Won't Say If They've Had Vaccine Booster: 'Say It'
- Trump abruptly ends NPR interview
- Hugh Hewitt Says Fauci Was Wrong to Mention 'Threats on His Family' During Senate Hearing: 'It Happens'
Eric Trump Receives Upgrade of Genetically Modified Pig Brain. - Andy Borowitz
Gee, Do You Think Prince Andrew Will Appear At His Trial?
Prince Andrew failed to persuade a U.S. judge to dismiss Virginia Giuffre's lawsuit accusing the Duke of York of sexually abusing her when she was underage, and being trafficked by the late financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Teary-Eyed Prince Andrew Reveals Ghislaine Maxwell Groomed Him To Have Sex With Dozens Of Teens - The Onion
A MAGA will straight-up tell you "The Republicans freed the slaves" while wearing a confederate flag t-shirt. - Liam Nissan
Rock The Voter News
- 'I'm tired of being quiet': Biden hits a breaking point
- A turning point': Biden wants new filibuster rules
- Biden wants U.S. agencies to mandate COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated employees by Feb 15
Is Matt Gaetz's Ex-Girlfriend Spilling The Beans To The Grand Jury?
Rep. Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him.
Dr. Fauci has a Ph.D. in humiliating Rand Paul. - Jack Cocchiarella
- Cannabis compounds in hemp may prevent COVID-19, study finds
- China consumer rights group says KFC promotion encourages buying frenzy
- US Steel to build $3 billion mill in northeast Arkansas
- Trump’s new Manhattan bar: serving rip-off drinks and a side of narcissism
$10,000 is a lot of money, right? If you made $10,000 every day since 1776, you still wouldn't have $1 billion today.Stop defending modern day robber barons. - davenewworld tweet
Straight Jacket This Guy Before He Hurts SomeoneMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell argued this week that "300 million" Americans belong in jail for election fraud...Lindell insisted that he has the "pieces of the puzzle" to prove the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump.
In Florida, Republicans believe in the concept of "my body my choice" only when it comes to vaccines, not reproductive freedom. - Aaron Parnas