Rep. Haley Stevens (D-MI) called on Capitol Police Wednesday to respond to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-GA) latest controversial comments suggesting “Second Amendment rights” could be necessary to combat Democrats and their policies.
Jewish Space Laser Zaps Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Brain To Save The World.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- 'Not Exactly a MENSA Group': Jake Tapper Mocks Marjorie Taylor Greene and Others for Jan 6. Conspiracy Theory
- Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses related to U.S. Capitol Breach
- Kevin McCarthy Says He Won’t Speak With Jan. 6 Committee Despite Request, Cites 'Abuse of Power'
- Kayleigh McEnany Was Missing From Fox News Wednesday While Reportedly Testifying Before the Jan. 6 Committee
- Auschwitz Memorial Calls Out GOP Congressman for Covid-Nazi Germany Comparison: ‘Exploiting of the Tragedy’
I hate Fox News for what it did to my parents. - John Collins
Forging Government Documents Is Illegal, Right?
In the weeks after the 2020 election, then-President Donald Trump's allies sent fake certificates to the National Archives declaring that Trump won seven states that he actually lost. The documents had no impact on the outcome of the election, but they are yet another example of how Team Trump tried to subvert the Electoral College -- a key line of inquiry for the January 6 committee.
The same party yelling “Stop the Steal” forged documents in a literal attempt to STEAL the election. - KD tweet
- Lindsey Graham Says He Won't Back Mitch McConnell as Leader Again Unless He 'Can Prove' a 'Working Relationship' With Trump
- Cheney says McCarthy 'clearly trying to cover up what happened' on January 6
- Hannity Has Old Pal Manafort on for a Prison Pity Party
- Glenn Beck reveals he has Covid AGAIN and it’s moved to unvaccinated radio host’s lungs
- Ohio justices toss GOP Statehouse maps, order fix in 10 days
- 'He’s Part of the Swamp!' GOP Senator Fauci Called a Moron Fires Back at Doctor: 'Political Hack'
- Fox & Friends Guest Says New Emails Reveal 'Diabolical' Biden Plan to 'Target' Parents
- Judge tells ex-prison guard convicted of sexually assaulting a female inmate he can join the military or go to jail
It turns out that the safest place to hide after committing a crime is a Republican caucus. - John Collins
Biden Sending Military Relief For Overwhelmed Hospitals
President Joe Biden is expected to announce on Thursday that he's sending hundreds of military medical personnel to several states to help overwhelmed hospitals that are seeing dramatic peaks in COVID-19 cases.
Had anyone said ten years ago that a reality show grifter would be president and that he'd find that a deadly virus was in the country, lied to everyone, tried to slow efforts to fight it, and then watched hundreds of thousands die, you'd have called them insane. Yet here we are.
Rock The Voter News
- Sinema scuttles hopes for filibuster reform
- House passes voting legislation ahead of Biden's visit to the Hill
- Biden to huddle with Senate Dems as voting bill on brink of defeat
- Most Americans Support Reforming Electoral Law That Trump Tried to Use to Overturn 2020 Election, Poll Finds
- Scientists, medical professionals defend Fauci after heated exchanges with Republicans
Biden Has 33% Approval Rating. Say What?
Just 33% of U.S. adults approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as president, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday. Meanwhile 53% disapprove. The net -20 figure is worse than Quinnipiac’s last poll, which had Biden at -17.
The president’s approvals are poor in several areas, including the nation’s response to the coronavirus (39%), the economy (34%), and foreign policy (35%). Forty-nine percent of Americans said the president is “doing more to divide the country,” as opposed to the 42% who said he’s trying to unite it.
I’m starting to think Melania’s Einstein Visa may not have been legit. Just a hunch based on literally everything else in Donald Trump’s life. - Noel Casler
- Jobless claims up 23K in first week of January
- Producer prices grew record 9.7 percent in 2021
- Fox News Airs 11-Year-Old Photo of Empty Shelves in Japan to Slam ‘Bare Shelves Biden’
- Celebrities' crypto promotion has already alarmed experts —and the SEC
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: Novak Djokovic 'making us look like fools' with Australian Open drama
Missing from the media’s inflation coverage is an acknowledgement that the trend of rising prices is a GLOBAL phenomenon, fueled by the pandemic. Downplayed is the fact that systemic, record-setting inflation is occurring in virtually EVERY major economy. - Jon Cooper
The Republican National Committee Bans Debates. 🙄
The Republican National Committee is preparing to change its rules to require presidential candidates seeking the party’s nomination to sign a pledge to not participate in any debates sponsored by the Commission on Presidential Debates.
Time To Deflate Photo