Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure...
Today, thousands of white people that call minorities "stupid" and "lazy" will drink their own urine. - Tea Pain tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Challenge Filed Seeking to Disqualify Rep. Madison Cawthorn From Running For Congress Over Jan. 6 Support
- More than half of Europe's population may be infected with omicron in weeks, WHO says
- US sets new record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- FACT CHECK: CDC Director Did NOT Claim 75% of All Covid Deaths Involved Four or More Serious Comorbidities
- Judge dismisses LA officers' challenge to vaccine mandate
Forcing SEALs to get a vaccine might violate their Christian beliefs.While they're shooting people. - John Fugelsang
Quebec Knows What COVID Buttons To Push
Public health officials have grappled with the best strategies to convince their people to get vaccinated for Covid-19 for over a year of this pandemic, but Quebec’s government may have found the solution: cut off your citizens’ supply of booze and weed if they don’t get vaccinated.
Welcome to Republican America, where you can drink piss but you can't teach children that Nazis are bad. what in actual f*ck is wrong with these people. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trumps file motion to force NY AG Letitia James to recuse herself from investigating them
- Republicans threaten floor takeover if Democrats weaken filibuster
- Joe Scarborough: Stacey Abrams Skipping Voting Rights Speech Because She 'Doesn't Want to Be On the Same Stage As Joe Biden'
- Tucker Carlson Mocks Nancy Pelosi's Appearance, Calls Her Michael Jackson: 'He's Had a Lot of Work Done Since We Saw Him Last'
Republicans work harder to keep masks out of schools than guns. - Middle Age Riot
Well, If Eric Trump Says So! ROFLOL
Trump Organization Executive Vice President Eric Trump on Monday lashed out at New York Attorney General Letitia James’s probe into his family's eponymous business, claiming that it is unconstitutional for her office to file lawsuits against his father, twice-impeached former President Donald Trump.
It's a victory for everyone who thinks Christianity is about being a selfish schmuck indifferent to the lives of others.Well done, Grab Em By The Pussyvangelicals. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Manchin doubles down on filibuster ahead of Biden's speech
- Joe Biden to back filibuster rule change to push voting rights bill
- Biden Asks a Judge to Toss Sean Spicer Suit Over Naval Board Spot
America did not invent human rights. In a very real sense human rights invented America.--Jimmy Carter
Dr. Fauci Calls Out Rand Paul's Lies, Splendidly.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top infectious disease expert, on Tuesday during a hearing sparred with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., after the senator attacked the doctor for appearing to disagree with scientists who said the coronavirus originated from a lab in China.
Dr. Fauci shuts down Republican Rand Paul: "You just do the same thing every hearing.We are here at a committee to look at a virus now that has killed almost 900,000 people … And you keep coming back to personal attacks on me that have absolutely no relevance to reality."
If you claim "Religious Exemption" from a vax bc it was developed w/lines from old fetal cells, then you MUST also avoid:TylenolaspirinTumsLipitorMotrinibuprofenMaaloxEx-LaxBenadrylSudafedPreparation HMaybe it's easier to act like a Christian & just care abt others. - John Fugelsang
How Can People Live In A Sinking Building?
What’s the 14th-century Leaning Tower of Pisa to impress with its tilt when there’s a modern-day building that slants even more? San Francisco’s Millennium Tower, one of glitziest residential buildings in the city, is now tilting more than two feet north and west and continues to tilt at a rate of three inches a year because it’s sinking into the ground. In fact, it has already sunk between 17 and 18 inches. If the problem isn’t fixed, the building could eventually tilt 40 inches, the maximum it needs to function and most probably for the elevators and plumbing to work.